Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine (69916 Views)

Anthony Joshua Stoms Fela's African Shrine Lagos Nigeria Video And Pic / Anthony Joshua And His Son, Joseph Joshua At Dubai Beach (Photos) / Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by Renforce: 11:02am On Feb 21, 2020
Hmm
Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 21, 2020
Awol1:
I'm beginning to suspect some political undertone in this guy's movements.
From sleeping on the floor for Buhari..

LOL

Give the guy a break!

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by Iykediallo: 11:04am On Feb 21, 2020
Hmm this guy better start training hard ahead of his next match. He is just busy gallivanting around a failed country. I dey see KO in his next match if he doesn't take time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by HassassinPenhis(m): 11:05am On Feb 21, 2020
Tony my guy... Collect one olosho 4 there. I go pay later, tell Dem say na me send u.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by irunoko(m): 11:07am On Feb 21, 2020
yinkus6750:
He needs to start preparing for his next fight.
All the media show off isn't what he needs to win.
if I were Anthony,I will ignore all this people hyping because I know it's all hypocrisy and famzing because if you really look at it where we're all these people when he lost before? Did they give him support? Where they there for him or were they his support system? These ones are just bloody famzers that will dump you when the spotlight is no longer on you.

If at all you want to celebrate your victory,it should be with those who were there for you and your immediate family not outsiders that have nothing to offer you or have had any impact or role in your success

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by richPHAROAH: 11:08am On Feb 21, 2020
irunoko:
exactly.i remember when they were insulting him calling him names .these people smiling with him won't hesitate to lash him when the tides change.awon alabosi
this is the difference between real street guys that become successful and all these ajebos. if na me, i will make sure they get the sour part of me. these idiots openly ridiculed him that he was too fragile to rep naija. looking at him doing all these pisses me off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by IDFWU(m): 11:08am On Feb 21, 2020
post=86833529:
Cool Dude.

Anthony Oluwafemi Joshua,
A great guy full of #RESPECT.
That is One good and outstanding thing about the Yoruba tribe.

We always love this picture so much,
Femi, chilling with Our Darling Daddy. tongue
Come on guys,
It's time for Selfie........
Pls take this token and buy some beans to grill, hopefully that will get you occupied to stop spilling rubbish all of Nairaland angry
Darling daddy kee you there undecided Palm tree will soon fall on you, don't say you weren't warned lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by irunoko(m): 11:09am On Feb 21, 2020
Iykediallo:
Hmm this guy better start training hard ahead of his next match. He is just busy gallivanting around a failed country. I dey see KO in his next match if he doesn't take time
this is the period his mom or dad needs to step in and bring him back to his senses because all these are just empty distractions from people that don't really love you

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:11am On Feb 21, 2020
voltron14:
Why won't you have suspicion when you aren't proud of your heritage.

Successful people are often the first to reconnect with their roots.

Failures call their homes shitholes because a white man said so.

oga Nigeria na shit hole

what do you call the poverty capital of the world with oil resources !
Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by irunoko(m): 11:11am On Feb 21, 2020
richPHAROAH:
this is the difference between real street guys that become successful and all these ajebos. if na me, i will make sure they get the sour part of me. these idiots openly ridiculed him that he was too fragile to rep naija. looking at him doing all these pisses me off
he obviously doesn't know or have an inkling of how the Nigerian system works or the social cycle.these are clearly famzers.he should have been enlightened by his parents on how things work in nigeria

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by chukxie(m): 11:12am On Feb 21, 2020
Waytolife:
While he's trying so hard to be local, we are trying all best to be pouch

'Posh' you meant
Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 21, 2020
The negativity by the kids here is nauseating! You are all just haters and were never fans of his and you are sad that he gets to show off his winning belt with his home and ethnic group.

Bunch of jealous-ass haters forming advisers. Y'all should fuckoff into lake Chad

18 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by noblenelly(m): 11:13am On Feb 21, 2020
King

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by Nonsensetalk: 11:13am On Feb 21, 2020
post=86833547:
What a [/b]very Handsome dude... kiss

Sexy eyes.
Great Body,[b]

Respectful and jovial..... Overall,
Fat, Very Fat Wallet!
OMG shocked

Ladies, are you with us ?
With this way u r describing a guy like u Ehn....am beginning to suspect u ooo...

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by shogsman(m): 11:15am On Feb 21, 2020
Why is this guy roaming about, at this rate wilder will injure him.I hope he wins sha ,lasalas we must support our own

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by Perfecttouchade: 11:15am On Feb 21, 2020
Josh Josh the champ

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 21, 2020
post=86833529:
Cool Dude.

Anthony Oluwafemi Joshua,
A great guy full of #RESPECT.
That is One good and outstanding thing about the Yoruba tribe.

We always love this picture so much,
Femi, chilling with Our Darling Daddy. tongue
Come on guys,
It's time for Selfie........

Oya now...... wink

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by jamexborn(m): 11:18am On Feb 21, 2020
voltron14:

[quote author=Agboriotejoye post=86829640]
Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by Mcdaniels06: 11:18am On Feb 21, 2020
Well, it's always good to come back home when you become successful far away in another land, abi is that not the objective from the beginning? To go and succeed and come back to impact the economy (your economy);
I don't feel any kind of suspicion, he just realized and have been advised that before he could be identified as a Nigerian in quote, then he has to obtain certain regularities like the NIN and co.

My own is once he becomes an identified full flesh Nigerian, he must impact the economy in his own little way and give back to the society he claims to love and respect now.

#Mcdaniels06

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by SaintLucia: 11:19am On Feb 21, 2020
You have nothing to fear and can visit any part or place in Nigeria when you are at peace with your country unlike one fugitive who watched from afar and can't visit......

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by ZooOga: 11:19am On Feb 21, 2020
Where's our fave DJ? No news since her quick exit from Dubai wink

DJ Cuppy Gifts Anthony Joshua A Cake, organizes a party at home for him

https://www.nicerythm.com/2019/07/dj-cuppy-gifts-anthony-joshua-cake.html

By Nicerythm.com - July 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by Lexusgs430: 11:20am On Feb 21, 2020
voltron14:

But isn't nigeria, truly a shithole..........

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by irunoko(m): 11:20am On Feb 21, 2020
jayfolarin:
The negativity by the kids here is nauseating! You are all just haters and were never fans of his and you are sad that he gets to show off his winning belt with his home and ethnic group.

Bunch of jealous-ass haters forming advisers. Y'all should fuckoff into lake Chad
where were the so called ETHNIC GROUP to serve as encouragement and support when he lost.all of a sudden they remember he's a shagam boy.i am sure they're famzing him so they can beg him for money

No be Nigerians again? shioorr

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by Illusioneffect(m): 11:21am On Feb 21, 2020
Omo see six pack

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by luluman: 11:22am On Feb 21, 2020
Awol1:

From sleeping on the floor for Buhari...

To registering for NIN and making videos of it...

And now this.

What is he up to?
Better find work do. You'll have less time poking into other people's affairs.

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by FourEyedRaven: 11:22am On Feb 21, 2020
AJ makes boxing seem like a fun thing to do with ones life. However, it's one of the hardest professions in the world. I tried boxing in my late teens and my jaws haven't remained the same ever since so I JAPA...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by Dagrace01(m): 11:23am On Feb 21, 2020
Awol1:

And now this.

What is he up to?
He's a Nigerian, anything he does is his choice.
His motives are also his choice too.

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by Tmb78(m): 11:23am On Feb 21, 2020
jayfolarin:

My good guy,a chilled bottle of your favorite drink on me!!!
You took the words out of my mouth.
Don't mind the self appointed advisors who don't really have his interest at heart.
The guy is an adult,he can do whatever he freaking pleases.
He doesn't owe any body an explanation for his actions.

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by Isoduwa(m): 11:24am On Feb 21, 2020
Awol1:

And now this.

What is he up to?

Enter house if you nor get respeck

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by irunoko(m): 11:25am On Feb 21, 2020
Mcdaniels06:
Well, it's always good to come back home when you become successful far away in another land, abi is that not the objective from the beginning? To go and succeed and come back to impact the economy (your economy);
I don't feel any kind of suspicion, he just realized and have been advised that before he could be identified as a Nigerian in quote, then he has to obtain certain regularities like the NIN and co.

My own is once he becomes an identified full flesh Nigerian, he must impact the economy in his own little way and give back to the society he claims to love and respect now.

#Mcdaniels06
the same society that openly bashed, humiliated and insulted him.called him all manners of unkind names when they should have really supported him in his trying times

THE BEST TIME TO KNOW YOUR TRUE/GENUINE/REAL FRIENDS AND THOSE WHO LOVE YOU ARE IN YOUR CHALLENGING MOMENTS not in your celebration moments. That's why oyinbos say a friend in need is a friend INDEED.these guys are obviously famzing him for their PERSONAL MOTIVES which is to beg him for money directly or indirectly through subtle means and emotions.theyre in my own words LEECHES AND PARASITES.once the glory,fame and what they're looking for from him is gone,off they go to the next celebrated person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by TheChameleon: 11:25am On Feb 21, 2020
voltron14:

Your last sentence speaks volume. I wish the PIGGIES could learn from a sage like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! / When Jay Jay Okocha disciplined Oliver Kahn during match (Throwback) / Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.