Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine (69929 Views)

Anthony Joshua Stoms Fela's African Shrine Lagos Nigeria Video And Pic / Anthony Joshua And His Son, Joseph Joshua At Dubai Beach (Photos) / Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by chewwie(m): 5:58am On Feb 22, 2020
Awol1:
I'm beginning to suspect some political undertone in this guy's movements.

From sleeping on the floor for Buhari...

To registering for NIN and making videos of it...

And now this.

What is he up to?
He's either trying to run for Congress in Nigeria, or for Parliament in the UK and familiarizing himself with Nigeria will help him get votes in some densely-Nigerian populated areas in England.
Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by chewwie(m): 5:59am On Feb 22, 2020
voltron14:
Why won't you have suspicion when you aren't proud of your heritage.

Successful people are often the first to reconnect with their roots.

Failures call their homes shitholes because a white man said so.
Maybe because those successful people didn't pass through the pains of growing up in Nigeria.
Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 22, 2020
chewwie:

He's either trying to run for Congress in Nigeria, or for Parliament in the UK and familiarizing himself with Nigeria will help him get votes in some densely-Nigerian populated areas in England.

You are the only one who seem to see what I'm seeing.
Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by Crispels(m): 6:29am On Feb 22, 2020
madjune:

I can bet on your air head he would lose the next match against any real, hungry contender.
Wilder was right about him, he runs away from strong opponents

He has knocked out more top ranking boxers than Wilders. How many top 20 boxers has Wilder fought in his career?
Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by Crispels(m): 6:30am On Feb 22, 2020
chewwie:

Maybe because those successful people didn't pass through the pains of growing up in Nigeria.

Anthony Joshua grew up in Nigeria. He had his secondary school in Ogun State.
Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by Crispels(m): 6:33am On Feb 22, 2020
chewwie:

He is not likely to run for any office. He is only trying to stay connected to his roots. All what he is doing is more about his ancestors and childhood memories while growing up in Nigeria.

https://www.skysports.com/boxing/story-telling/12183/11871719/ruiz-jr-vs-joshua-2-the-nigerian-slum-that-re-lit-anthony-joshuas-fire
Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 22, 2020
Babatunde40:
I remember how Nigeria government, both FG and Lagos state, embarrassed themselves in 2018 when French president visited this Shrine.

They quickly tarred the road. Renovated the shrine. Blocked adjourning roads. Made the roads from the airport to the shrine look good. Just to create a facade of beauty. How shameful. I lost my respect for this government when they did that nonsense.
How exactly did FG embarrass itself? Was it not Lagos state alone that beautified shrine an surrounding area?

But how does that beautification equate to embarrassing themselves?
Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 22, 2020
Nonsensetalk:

With this way u r describing a guy like u Ehn....am beginning to suspect u ooo...
mannogrills moniker is operated by a male and female.
Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by content208: 7:47am On Feb 22, 2020
voltron14:

Nigeria is a shit hole, not because White Man says so.

Nigeria is a shit hole because it is a shit hole.
Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by content208: 7:49am On Feb 22, 2020
post=86833547:
What a very Handsome dude... kiss

Sexy eyes.
Great Body,
Respectful and jovial,
Always smiling (apart from when he is inside the boxing ring....of course not! cheesy)
..... Overall,
Fat, Very Fat Wallet!
OMG shocked

Ladies, are you with us ?

You see what I'm talking about? You are so so desperate for attention. You need to see a psychiatrist asap. It's for your own good
Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by Basher8583: 8:22am On Feb 22, 2020
richPHAROAH:

my father told me i am frustrated. i dey use karate take greet my useless papa.
If i am not as frustrated as my useless papa then why am i bitter about someone elses parole. A Yoruba man for that matter.

Na so e pain you reach.
Your trick of post twisting, is too basic in my opinion. Go and learn more
Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by Empiree: 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
It is mental slavery. Black people are mentally wounded people as a result of slavery. For fact that they fixed the roads for French president is a proof that they know what they supposed to do. It means they don't value their own people.
Babatunde40:
I remember how Nigeria government, both FG and Lagos state, embarrassed themselves in 2018 when French president visited this Shrine.

They quickly tarred the road. Renovated the shrine. Blocked adjourning roads. Made the roads from the airport to the shrine look good. Just to create a facade of beauty. How shameful. I lost my respect for this government when they did that nonsense.
Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by richPHAROAH: 5:09pm On Feb 22, 2020
Basher8583:

Na so e pain you reach. i know i am stupid and will die by accident before end of march but
Your trick of post twisting, is too basic in my opinion. Go and learn more
u jam who pass u abi, u need me to teach u another trick? i know how to place broke useless idiots like you that escaped abortion where u are are suppose to be
Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by Basher8583: 8:03pm On Feb 22, 2020
richPHAROAH:

Na so e pain you reach. i know i am stupid and will die by accident before end of march but
Your trick of post twisting, is too basic in my opinion. Go and learn more....
u jam who pass u abi, u need me to teach u another trick? i know how to place broke useless idiots like you that escaped abortion where u are are suppose to be

Children of hate and frustration are not difficult to identify. Insult is their main trade.
Have fun.
You haven't experienced half the wealth I have and we dont make noise about it.
So like I said earlier... There's more for you to learn
Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by richPHAROAH: 11:30pm On Feb 22, 2020
Basher8583:

i know i am useless. if blame my mother for not using condom
nothing turns me on like having you copy my footsteps. now this is how to own an online retard. you product of a failed abortion cheesy
Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by somtookeke(m): 9:39am On Feb 23, 2020
Tyson Fury made his mark once again tonight, obliterating Deontay Wilder in their highly-anticipated rematch, winning via seventh round stoppage when Wilder’s corner threw the towel in a fight that had become increasingly one-sided.

Fury (30-0-1, 21 KO) now has to be considered the clear No. 1 heavyweight in the world, even considering he’s certainly not the undisputed champion, what with Anthony Joshua holding three of the four major sanctioning body titles. But Fury’s win gives him the WBC belt, which is a lot easier for most people to “get” than just the claim of being lineal champion, and he also gets the Ring Magazine belt back.

Read More:

https://speakersden2..com/2020/02/deontay-wilder-vs-tyson-fury-ii-video.html

Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by madjune(m): 9:43am On Feb 23, 2020
Crispels:

He has knocked out more top ranking boxers than Wilders. How many top 20 boxers has Wilder fought in his career?

Wilder is fake but believe me, Joshua will struggle to beat him.
Fury just showed the world how fake wilder is.
Next is Joshua.
Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by fredoooooo: 10:54am On Feb 23, 2020
voltron14:

God bless you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri / Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! / Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.