Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Edo: How Bayelsa Verdict Weighs Against Oshiomhole - The Guardian - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: How Bayelsa Verdict Weighs Against Oshiomhole - The Guardian (16067 Views)

Accident: An Assassination Attempt Against Oshiomhole - Victor Oshioke / Edo: How plot to give Obaseki soft landing failed / "President's Men, Governors Plot Against Oshiomhole" - This Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: How Bayelsa Verdict Weighs Against Oshiomhole - The Guardian by Tecno66: 3:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
Awol1:
Oshiomole is now like a suicide bomber who is dangerous to himself and those around him.

The most plausible thing to do now is get rid of him.
The problem Oshiomole has is that he didn't acquire much education but he believes he knows everything. When you go close to him you will realize it is only his opinion that matters.
Re: Edo: How Bayelsa Verdict Weighs Against Oshiomhole - The Guardian by kunletexs: 8:36pm On Feb 21, 2020
Etizz:
Lol.....the thing is, oshiomole still thinks nothing can happen to him.......

On a more serious note, does it mean that all Governors both past and present just can't stop the killing of youngsters in Edo state all in the name of cultism ? It baffles me how they don't talk about it...

Sir, they wouldn't talk about it because they don't care. How do you want them to care if 2023,they need the toughest idiots to do the dirtiest jobs. So how do they know? Just pick the ones that are alive when election is around
Re: Edo: How Bayelsa Verdict Weighs Against Oshiomhole - The Guardian by inereunwa1(m): 12:29am On Feb 22, 2020
NigeriaBam:
grin I will comment when I park
grin grin
Re: Edo: How Bayelsa Verdict Weighs Against Oshiomhole - The Guardian by surgical: 4:49am On Feb 22, 2020
ybalogs:
The quest for power is indeed something else. Greedy administrators everywhere. Oshiomole demanding for too much. Obaseki laying claim to a whole state and stake holders caught in between. PDP will be foolish not to capitalize on the problems in APC in the state right now.
which PDP,they couldn't capitalize on such in Lagos,na Edo,i beg those ones no serious

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Fraudulently Collected N32.5m As Travel Allowance - SR / Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt / PDP Governors Meet In Uyo, Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.