Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba (28834 Views)

MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' / 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation / Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by tundchip2: 4:37pm On Feb 21, 2020
Beech
Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by cRobo: 4:37pm On Feb 21, 2020
Following buhari footsteps
Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by Wanity(m): 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2020
kingkakaone:

Can you imagine what you just wrote?
How are you anyway different from manna guy and his gangs?

What is wrong is wrong.

I think politics has affected the brains of most Nigerian youths.

APC want to kill him like they killed Danbaba Suntai

1 Like

Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by michoim(m): 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
kingkakaone:

What is wrong is wrong.

Correct
Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by Kingpele(m): 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
;Dz
Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by DennisEche(m): 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
He is better than the dullard, at least his is in Nigeria while the dullard na for Europe, capital flight
Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by Purifiedsoul: 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
Trulydude:

https://punchng.com/domestic-accident-keeping-me-away-from-taraba-ishaku/
What is this one saying?
They don't have any FMC or Teaching Hospital or a good private hospital that can take care of the Governor?
Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by klax(m): 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
Haba apc pls why are you people so sick in the head? If you people said buhari can rule from anywhete even in the grave then Darius too is taken his own turn. *Do me I do you man no go vex*.

All mess occuring in our democracy today was all started by these gathering of fallen demons that are in apc so pls apc has no right to complain.

Darius too can rule from anywhere infact he can rule from hole or on top of tree too. Nonsense bitchs.

Apc una dey vex me. Buhari dey annoy me like hell.
Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by Badonasty(m): 4:50pm On Feb 21, 2020
So if dem no pressure am he no go talk

1 Like

Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by deolu2000(m): 4:55pm On Feb 21, 2020
Even Buhari stays more abroad than Nigeria, so don't blame the man for enjoying the peace and serenity of ABJ.
Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by NigeriaBam: 4:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
See stupid elected Governor. Chaiiii. This Country

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by DAVE5(m): 5:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
Charleys:
Make una allow this man enjoy him governorship abeg.

What is in taraba that you want him to go there?

I hope you remember he is the governor of the said state, what is in the state that made him contest to be it's governor
Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
He had surgery on a major health matter weeks ago, funny that the news is just coming out of this "domestic accident"
Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by Fragility6: 5:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
Purifiedsoul:

What is this one saying?
They don't have any FMC or Teaching Hospital or a good private hospital that can take care of the Governor?
Oga leave diz pple o dem know wetin dem dey do

1 Like

Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by Dackrapper(m): 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
berniceunice:

The governor is a Christian while the deputy is a muslim, there is no way Christian in that state will support handing over power to his deputy (make enquiry what happened after Danbaba suntai deputy took over power).
Darius was voted the 2nd term because his a Christian not that he performed well in his first tenure.
I'm from Taraba and i agree with you, the christians in taraba will rather let this man rule for another 8years than allow a muslim rule for 2years and that has been driving us backwards.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
No good hospital in his state to treat him. These people sef! Telling very naked lies.
Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by CalebLebsco56(m): 5:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
Taraba will never allow APC or muslim to rule them even in their dreams...the Apc have agenda in Taraba ,they want to take over Taraba the way they did to Gombe,Adamawa,Nassarawa,Kaduna etc...if u check it is only in Taraba that has a christian Governor in the North East...some will say i am sentimental, but Tarabians will never allow Malos to rule or Govern them......they made the mistake before when Danbaba had a Plane Crash,his his deputy almost collasped the state by bringing his fanatic Agenda

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by meum: 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
Which way Nigeria?
Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by sacx: 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
kingkakaone:

What is wrong is wrong.

The joke is on you since you couldn't understand sarcasm.
Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by tete7000(m): 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2020
Nigeria is a theater of absurdity. From FG, to state to local governments and at all levels, weird things happen
Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
you budgeted millions for health in all your budgets and yet still seek for medical care outside of the state and you're the CSO abeg is that a promotion of the state or demotion
Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by yinkus6750(m): 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
What's with Taraba governors and accidents?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by Ezmans: 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Well, APC once told us that Buhari can rule from anywhere, the good thing about this is that Ishaku is domesticating his own as a result of an unfortunate domestic accident, while Buhari internationalized his ...
true talk, he is domesticating he leave in Abuja hotel
Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by ridbell01(m): 7:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
berniceunice:

The governor is a Christian while the deputy is a muslim, there is no way Christian in that state will support handing over power to his deputy (make enquiry what happened after Danbaba suntai deputy took over power).
Darius was voted the 2nd term because his a Christian not that he performed well in his first tenure.
if this is true that means the country is doomed already

1 Like

Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
Wanity:

APC want to kill him like they killed Danbaba Suntai
A governor afraid of his own state, is Abuja not under the jurisdiction of APC? You mean they can't reach him there?

APC killed Suntai?

Na wa for you o.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by Getdowntobiznes: 8:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
He is telling the whole world that there is no facility for domestic accident in Taraba State!

1 Like

Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by AnanseK(m): 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
R.I.P to Danbaba Suntai whose accident was plane crash
Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
sacx:

The joke is on you since you couldn't understand sarcasm.
The joke is on you who knew what's in the mind of someone else, except of course you are the same person.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by DerickCO(m): 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
He's not like some people called Buhari that will travel to London because of ear pain that Nigerian doctors can treat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Flies Jet To Visit Ganduje (Photos) / Bayelsa ANDP Distances Party From Tribunal Case Sacking Diri / Pictures Of The Faces Of Osun Pensioners That Benefited From Pension Payments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.