Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:06 AM

This Is Witchcraft! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is Witchcraft! (389 Views)

Why Is Witchcraft Always Attributed To The Man's Family / African Child With Blue Eyes Abandoned By Parents On Suspicion Of Witchcraft / Get Protected From Bullet, Poison, Charm And Machete And Witchcraft Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Witchcraft! by PerfectMatchNG: 11:25am On Feb 21, 2020
So a lady sent me a mesage today
The message contains the picture of another lady who she alleged was snatching her husband, the full names of the alleged husband snatcher and a request that i help her deal with the lady!

This is witchcraft!
It is more Christlike to let the man
Be snatched than to solicit for evil to befall the husband snatcher The husband snatcher is spiritually of more value to God than your marriage
Marriages are temporal Jesus Christ said "There are no marriages in heaven" But the human spirit is eternal!
One human soul will outlive every human institution and kingdom!
According to C. S. Lewis "Man was made for eternity while the things man made will one day be rolled away" We have our priorities wrong most of the time! While I totally condemn husband snatching, wife snatching, cheating and all forms of

Appealing to the demonic in order to gain advantage over the mundane was a foolish decision! The devil does not give free gifts and once he is invited into a home, he takes it over! I have dealt with cases of madness which had its root cause in "husband snatching"

Nothing justifies doing such evil to a fellow human being just so that you can keep a man who obviously doesn't want to be kept!
You have the option of praying to God, speaking with your man or woman, changing your character or appealing to friends and family! You can also let go and bless him or her and the "snatcher" We have hard options which we can embrace and come out better than we can ever imagine. What if it was the husband snatcher sending the wife's picture everywhere hoping someone will afflict her so that she can take over the wife's home?

Involving spiritualists and prophets in.issues like this speaks of a heart that is far from Christ and totally carnal! Apostle Paul said "Why do you not rather take wrong? Why do you not suffer yourselves to be defrauded?" I believe this option to be Christlike!
Not cursing or

Stooping as low as engaging demonic agents in the name of keeping your home! If you have to use demonic influence to keep your husband or partner, it cannot be called love! That is manipulation That is witchcraft
It is not Christlike
Please let us do better!

Thank you!
Re: This Is Witchcraft! by SLAP44: 11:29am On Feb 21, 2020
grin

So a lady sent me a mesage today
The message contains the picture of another lady who she alleged was snatching her husband, the full names of the alleged husband snatcher and a request that i help her deal with the lady!

grin grin

The above message is a simple matter between two women of which one requested for your help in dealing with her adversary.

You could have advised her to report the matter to the law, or take the matter to court. You could have advised her to reach out to family members.

You could have even mediated to bring peace.

But hell no! You must bring the church and Christ into the matter to drag the church into disrepute because of your greed. God watching you.
Re: This Is Witchcraft! by Hamachi(f): 6:33am On Aug 29, 2022
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Corona Virus Donation Please / Stay Safe 3 Ply Made Face Mask Cheap And Affordable / Do You Need Financial Assistance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.