Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,884 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

African Child With Blue Eyes Abandoned By Parents On Suspicion Of Witchcraft - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / African Child With Blue Eyes Abandoned By Parents On Suspicion Of Witchcraft (4310 Views)

Is It Wrong To Raise An African Child The British Or American Way? / Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady / Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Child With Blue Eyes Abandoned By Parents On Suspicion Of Witchcraft by IDeyFlogAllah(m): 7:44am On Apr 29, 2020
He has ‘Waardenburg Syndrome’, meaning there’s no melanin in some parts of his skin. He also can’t speak as a result. According to @faray_official who shared the pictures on Twitter, his biological mother abandoned him with his grandma because of the skin pigmentation thinking he was a victim of witchcraft.⁠

[img]https://images./5IjxRkkEIVBSUFMfQ07nwT.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./5Gr4cW6k4zGmJJVSd599FZ.jpg[/img]

https://blackculturenews.com/2020/04/meet-abandoned-african-mute-kid-with-blue-eyes-and-avatar-scar?utm_campaign=later-linkinbio-blackculturenews_&utm_content=later-6708461&utm_medium=social&utm_source=instagram

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: African Child With Blue Eyes Abandoned By Parents On Suspicion Of Witchcraft by Diegostan(m): 7:46am On Apr 29, 2020
Ignorance is a sin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Child With Blue Eyes Abandoned By Parents On Suspicion Of Witchcraft by Yenefer(f): 7:47am On Apr 29, 2020
I will adopt him if possible

5 Likes

Re: African Child With Blue Eyes Abandoned By Parents On Suspicion Of Witchcraft by kinglee007(m): 7:49am On Apr 29, 2020
A new airbender has arrived.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Child With Blue Eyes Abandoned By Parents On Suspicion Of Witchcraft by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 29, 2020
UnaToto
Re: African Child With Blue Eyes Abandoned By Parents On Suspicion Of Witchcraft by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:52am On Apr 29, 2020
Blue eyes Nigerian olosho's pay millions of Naira to fix the lens

4 Likes

Re: African Child With Blue Eyes Abandoned By Parents On Suspicion Of Witchcraft by manuelreports: 7:59am On Apr 29, 2020
See fine boy
Some girls will not mind looking st him All through the day.

2 Likes

Re: African Child With Blue Eyes Abandoned By Parents On Suspicion Of Witchcraft by ikdaddy01(m): 8:00am On Apr 29, 2020
Blue eyes brown eyes, red eyes . Eyes that you will shut forever. We will meet again.
In Melisandre red Priestess voice

2 Likes

Re: African Child With Blue Eyes Abandoned By Parents On Suspicion Of Witchcraft by kanayoNickel: 8:09am On Apr 29, 2020
He is suffering from vitiligo also. Like Michael Jackson.
And he is beautiful as well

If you need loans as small as 5k. Check out my signature

5 Likes

Re: African Child With Blue Eyes Abandoned By Parents On Suspicion Of Witchcraft by Aidejay(m): 8:20am On Apr 29, 2020
Diegostan:
Ignorance is a sin
damn! This is serious
Ignorance is a sin.

Re: African Child With Blue Eyes Abandoned By Parents On Suspicion Of Witchcraft by DanseMacabre(m): 8:24am On Apr 29, 2020
Him parents don too watch Game of Thrones...
Re: African Child With Blue Eyes Abandoned By Parents On Suspicion Of Witchcraft by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:31am On Apr 29, 2020
Waoooh Beautiful Eyes. He could make it in a movie scene that connects with him...

Let me cull out a part from my book;
"You cannot be Abraham and be your own Melchizedek, You cannot be Jacob and be your own Levi..."

A must Read For All!

ANTICIPATE, Coming Soon.
Re: African Child With Blue Eyes Abandoned By Parents On Suspicion Of Witchcraft by cococandy(f): 8:41am On Apr 29, 2020
Poor baby can’t speak too?. Wrong place to come.
Re: African Child With Blue Eyes Abandoned By Parents On Suspicion Of Witchcraft by KingTom(m): 8:56am On Apr 29, 2020
kinglee007:
A new airbender has arrived.
You're mad grin grin
Re: African Child With Blue Eyes Abandoned By Parents On Suspicion Of Witchcraft by crackkhaus: 8:58am On Apr 29, 2020
What's the correlation between a syndrome that causes discolouration and inability to speak?
I think his lack of speech is due to something else.

One popular person with this syndrome is Paris Jackson, Michael Jackson's daughter.
You can hardly notice the discolouration on her skin though because she's white...only her eyes give it away.

Education & tolerance are very important because these things also happen even in advanced countries.

Supermodel Winnie Harlow (pictured below) has talked extensively about the bullying and stigmatization she faced for most of her childhood and teenage years because of her vitiligo...so serious that they had to move around and live in different places.

This kind of treatment really has nothing to do with the country one was born/lives in.

5 Likes

Re: African Child With Blue Eyes Abandoned By Parents On Suspicion Of Witchcraft by izuch(m): 9:07am On Apr 29, 2020
Too bad
Re: African Child With Blue Eyes Abandoned By Parents On Suspicion Of Witchcraft by Somzee(f): 9:11am On Apr 29, 2020
Lovely eyes.
Re: African Child With Blue Eyes Abandoned By Parents On Suspicion Of Witchcraft by Biglittlelois(f): 9:16am On Apr 29, 2020
Look at the beautiful blue eyes, poor child.

2 Likes

Re: African Child With Blue Eyes Abandoned By Parents On Suspicion Of Witchcraft by kinglee007(m): 9:31am On Apr 29, 2020
KingTom:
You're mad grin grin
You saw what i see? grin
KingTom:
You're mad grin grin
You saw what i see?
Re: African Child With Blue Eyes Abandoned By Parents On Suspicion Of Witchcraft by Aremu01(m): 11:28am On Apr 29, 2020
Such a cutie
Re: African Child With Blue Eyes Abandoned By Parents On Suspicion Of Witchcraft by ALABACONNECT(m): 11:39am On Apr 29, 2020
A beautiful child. Ignorance is a disease

Well, for your UK used Smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: African Child With Blue Eyes Abandoned By Parents On Suspicion Of Witchcraft by Ayotemide(f): 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
crackkhaus:
What's the correlation between a syndrome that causes discolouration and inability to speak?
I think his lack of speech is due to something else.

One popular person with this syndrome is Paris Jackson, Michael Jackson's daughter.
You can hardly notice the discolouration on her skin though because she's white...only her eyes give it away.

Education & tolerance are very important because these things also happen even in advanced countries.

Supermodel Winnie Harlow (pictured below) has talked extensively about the bullying and stigmatization she faced for most of her childhood and teenage years because of her vitiligo...so serious that they had to move around and live in different places.

This kind of treatment really has nothing to do with the country one was born/lives in.

He is suffering from Waardenburg not vitiligo. A quick search on Google shows you that hearing loss is one of its symptoms also.

1 Like

Re: African Child With Blue Eyes Abandoned By Parents On Suspicion Of Witchcraft by Lamasta(m): 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
The boy needs urgent medical attention
Re: African Child With Blue Eyes Abandoned By Parents On Suspicion Of Witchcraft by irunoko(m): 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
Illiteracy, superstition and ignorance is more disastrous than covid19 in Africa
Re: African Child With Blue Eyes Abandoned By Parents On Suspicion Of Witchcraft by crackkhaus: 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ayotemide:

He is suffering from Waardenburg not vitiligo. A quick search on Google shows you that hearing loss is one of its symptoms also.
Yup, but what's the connection between your comment and mine though?

The picture I uploaded is of someone with vitiligo, I clearly specified this in my comment.
I just uploaded it to show someone having similar skin discolourations.

Wardeenburg does not affect speech (Paris Jackson can talk), so a symptom of hearing loss does not factor in or explain why the boy can't speak.

2 Likes

Re: African Child With Blue Eyes Abandoned By Parents On Suspicion Of Witchcraft by 2cul2care: 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
Africans and illiteracy r 5 & 6

This boy is clearly an albino

1 Like

Re: African Child With Blue Eyes Abandoned By Parents On Suspicion Of Witchcraft by rexefe(m): 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
When Creation Abandon Her Responsibility, the Creator takes full Responsibility.

Beautiful Child
Re: African Child With Blue Eyes Abandoned By Parents On Suspicion Of Witchcraft by Ayotemide(f): 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
crackkhaus:

Yupbut what's the connection between your comament and mine though?

The picture I uploaded is of someone with vitiligo, I clearly specified this in my coment.
I just uploaded it to show someone having similar skin discolourations.

den Burg does not affect speech (Paris Jacksetelon can talk), so a symptom of hearing loss does not factor in or explain why the boy can't speak.

I highlighted to you the presence of hearing loss in varying proportions as a common feature for Wardeenburg. Severe hearing impediment can cause loss in speech also. I have not seen vocal, completely deaf people.

Paris is not the hallmark of this disease; other people have it bad.

1 Like

Re: African Child With Blue Eyes Abandoned By Parents On Suspicion Of Witchcraft by crackkhaus: 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ayotemide:

I highlighted to you the presence of hearing loss in varying proportions as a common feature for Wardeenburg. Severe hearing impediment can cause loss in speech also. I have not seen vocal, completely deaf people.

Paris is not the hallmark of this disease; other people have it bad.
Lol, I guess that should put an end to our conversation, because I've seen deaf people who can speak but not in the way people with perfect hearing do.

The report just stated blankly that he can't speak, which is what I formed my initial comment around.
A deaf person would be able to mumble understandable words and communicate in what is called a deaf accent.

Lol, at least we're not chatting about vitiligo anymore. I wondered why you inserted it earlier.

4 Likes

Re: African Child With Blue Eyes Abandoned By Parents On Suspicion Of Witchcraft by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
and so they abandoned this cute kid, african culture could be very horrible.
Re: African Child With Blue Eyes Abandoned By Parents On Suspicion Of Witchcraft by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
Re: African Child With Blue Eyes Abandoned By Parents On Suspicion Of Witchcraft by Hotspotbro(m): 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
I don't believe in supernatural shit.
I whistle at night eerily (i do it intentionally so our neighbor be like 'eje jesu!)
I put on my glasses at night. (i fear no shit)

What a woman. Abandon your own child on claims of witchcraft. Shit as usual.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! I Think My Elder Sister's Hubby Is Duping Her. / Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling / Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.