Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,118 members, 7,849,497 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

Please I Need Your Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Your Help (770 Views)

My Marriage Is Being Tested. I Need Your Advice / I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice / Please, I Need Your Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Help by Paigejohns(f): 12:45pm On Feb 21, 2020
Good day all
Please I need your help this may not be a better platform for this but please hear me

I worked in a company for almost two years but I later stopped working there for of lack of payment for 7months
By this time I was really stranded and hopeless

Later a friend of mine introduced me to a woman that sells shoes and clothes
I purchased some clothes and shoes from the money my friend lent me in order to start a small business which I did
After selling the items I returned the money I borrowed to my friend based on our agreement and I was left with a little amount of money which is not enough to purchase the items again
I asked my friend to lend me money again but she said she has no money again
And since then I have been hopeless and stranded

Please I beg you in the name of God help me today
I need your financial assistance please
I have no one to beg please
I want to establish my life
Please brothers and sisters I want you to help me with a little amount of money to start bags and shoes business

My phone number is 08133730894
And my account number is 2111576007
UBA
May God bless you as you help me
Thanks
Re: Please I Need Your Help by Froshloaded: 1:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
Paigejohns:
Good day all
Please I need your help this may not be a better platform for this but please hear me

I worked in a company for almost two years but I later stopped working there for of lack of payment for 7months
By this time I was really stranded and hopeless

Later a friend of mine introduced me to a woman that sells shoes and clothes
I purchased some clothes and shoes from the money my friend lent me in order to start a small business which I did
After selling the items I returned the money I borrowed to my friend based on our agreement and I was left with a little amount of money which is not enough to purchase the items again
I asked my friend to lend me money again but she said she has no money again
And since then I have been hopeless and stranded

Please I beg you in the name of God help me today
I need your financial assistance please
I have no one to beg please
I want to establish my life
Please brothers and sisters I want you to help me with a little amount of money to start bags and shoes business

My phone number is 08133730894
And my account number is 2111576007

May God bless you as you help me
Thanks
You did not put bank there ma..
Re: Please I Need Your Help by Paigejohns(f): 1:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
Froshloaded:

You did not put bank there ma..
UBA

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Help by Foodqueen(f): 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
When your friend lend u money to start up a business, where u suppose to pay back every penny ones.

Why didn't you beg her to be paying her back installmentally.
Re: Please I Need Your Help by Paigejohns(f): 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2020
Foodqueen:
When your friend lend u money to start up a business, where u suppose to pay back every penny ones.

Why didn't you beg her to be paying her back installmentally.
that was our agreement and before she borrowed me the money she told me she will be needing it soonest
Re: Please I Need Your Help by Paigejohns(f): 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
Please help me am really serious
Re: Please I Need Your Help by Paigejohns(f): 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
Please I beg of you
Don't ignore me please�����
Re: Please I Need Your Help by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
online beggars with phoney stories looking for money to pop champagne in the club this weekend.... ok o!

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Help by tabithababy(f): 2:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
Scam

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Help by Paigejohns(f): 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
online beggars with phoney stories looking for money to pop champagne in the club this weekend.... ok o!
it is not what you think
Re: Please I Need Your Help by Paigejohns(f): 2:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
tabithababy:
Scam
nothing like that
don't be too quick to judge

I just pray someone helps me out
Re: Please I Need Your Help by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2020
Paigejohns:
it is not what you think

hhmm ok... i guess nobody can help you in this world.... NO family, NO friends, NO colleagues, NO former classmates, NO acquaintances, NO neighbors, NO no street vendors in your area, NOBODY apart from NL strangers, abi?

there are many people like you on NL, brand new account holder who believe that online begging is the way to go... i wish you all the best this weekend in the club popping champagne.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Help by Paigejohns(f): 2:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

hhmm ok... i guess nobody can help you in this world.... NO family, NO friends, NO colleagues, NO former classmates, NO acquaintances, NO neighbors, NO no street vendors in your area, NOBODY apart from NL strangers, abi?

there are many people like you on NL, brand new account holder who believe that online begging is the way to go... i wish you all the best this weekend in the club popping champagne.
it is well
Making mockery of another ...
Re: Please I Need Your Help by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
Paigejohns:
it is well
Making mockery of another ...

YOU are the one making a mockery of NL and NLers thinking that we would fall for such BS!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Help by Paigejohns(f): 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

YOU are the one making a mockery of NL and NLers thinking that we would fall for such BS!
okay
Re: Please I Need Your Help by homeboy205: 3:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
Paigejohns:
okay

I’d advise you to go back to the vendor woman, deposit what you have at hand and buy some goods on credit and pay her when you are done selling

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Help by uboma(m): 4:20am On Jun 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

You were right after all. She is nothing but a scam artist.

https://www.nairaland.com/5908470/father-agony#90392731

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Help by Houseofglam7(f): 12:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
Such a simpleton undecided

I'm wondering what other phoney stories you'd come up with.
undecided
Re: Please I Need Your Help by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
Houseofglam7:
Such a simpleton undecided

I'm wondering what other phoney stories you'd come up with.
undecided
He will simply abandon this moniker and come up with another one to continue his or her scam.

So many of them here, no one knows who to trust again. sad
Re: Please I Need Your Help by radiolover(m): 5:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
I have genuine need that I need help but seeing scam posts here scare the hell out of me from posting it.
Re: Please I Need Your Help by Houseofglam7(f): 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
J111333:
He will simply abandon this moniker and come up with another one to continue his or her scam.

So many of them here, no one knows who to trust again. sad
No kidding!
The last online beggar I have money blocked me and I saw his post somewhere else.....still begging.
I'm just super wary.
I'll hold on to my coins,thank you very much.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Doing Wig And Weavon Businesses, Please I Need Your Help / 2008 Toyota Camry Available For Sale / Am Confused, Can I Still Make It In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.