Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Is Bargaining In The Market Another Form Of Telling Lies! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Bargaining In The Market Another Form Of Telling Lies! (854 Views)

Is Christianity Another Form Of Idolatry? / Is ''let The Sick Say I Am Heald And Poor, Am Rich'' Not Telling Lies??? / Is Bible Another Form Of Drug? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Bargaining In The Market Another Form Of Telling Lies! by abohrandy: 11:29am On Jun 02, 2007
this has been bugging me for a while now and i'd like you all to give me your opinion on this.
is bargaining at the market be considered as lying or even more as extortion.
please i will ike mostly those who do this to air their views on the matter.
Re: Is Bargaining In The Market Another Form Of Telling Lies! by oaroloye(m): 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
abohrandy:
this has been bugging me for a while now and i'd like you all to give me your opinion on this.
is bargaining at the market be considered as lying or even more as extortion.
please i will ike mostly those who do this to air their views on the matter.

Do not make up Sins that do not exist.

ABRAHAM bargained with GOD over the MINYAN. Are you going to say that that was a SIN?

WHY DON'T YOU LEARN HOW TO SEE- SO THAT YOU CAN THINK FOR YOURSELF, AND NOT CALL ON OTHER PEOPLE TO REASON FOR YOU, BECAUSE YOU ARE MENTALLY INCOMPETENT?

I have been teaching you fools how to THINK- and been IGNORED- because I teach you to DO YOUR DUTY, and become FULL HUMAN BEINGS- where OTHERS reduce you to CATTLE, dependent on their every utterance!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women This Is For You ! ( Ruth Graham ) / Destiny / My Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.