Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:56 PM

Tope Alabi Dance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tope Alabi Dance (307 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) / Omotosho Tope 2019 Prophecies: 'A Governor Will Die After Few Months In Office' / Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph 74 Prophecies For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tope Alabi Dance by donvoice(m): 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
IS TOPE ALABI UNTOUCHABLE AS HER FANS WANT US BELIEVE?

Lanre Teriba, AKA Atorise also started with a fling like this until he declared a full blown identity of Arambabi Jesu with KWAM 1.

I remember vividly, how his lovers also justified and supported his stance then when some of us alarmed on the signal of a backslidden man we saw in him.

Not sooner than he sang his popular reconcilatory song, "moti pada" that his supporters admitted he obviously backslided.

I can see the same with supporters and lovers of Tope Alabi.

Rather than gallivanting all around social media attacking those who genuinely show concerns about her obvious fling towards backsliding. Why don't you spend the same time praying for her since you did advise us to do same.

The fact that we come on social media to screem this fling does not mean we don't love her, pray for her or stopped being her fan.

As Christians that we are, we consider this world as battle front and everything we do should be towards making us battle ready.

When as a soldier in Christ, you see your fellow soldier running into a booby trap set by the enemies. What you need do at that point is screem that soldier out the path especially when your perimeter is far from his or if close pull him out from the path.

You don't help a fellow soldier approaching a danger zone by sing-praising him to danger just because you love him or you trust so much on his infallibility.

While I understand obviously that some chided her out of contempt and hatred. But be rest assured that many of us who show concerns love her and we even do better than you sychophant who think no one can talk to your idol.

Are we doing so because we are perfect? NO

But when we see our fellow soldier approaching danger. What we need do is to secure his safely regardless our our own human failing.

If everyone is waiting for the perfection of another to have a say. It means no one, I mean no one including you the sychophant would have no temerity to speak to any issue.

So, stop attacking those who show genuine concern about Tope Alabi just because she is your idol.

Stop that nonsense because no one needs your permission to take a stance on issue.

Re: Tope Alabi Dance by seunlayi(m): 2:50pm On Feb 21, 2020
Thank you for this write up. Someone said this is gossip but I told him we should be our brothers keeper
Re: Tope Alabi Dance by donvoice(m): 5:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
Exactly

(1) (Reply)

Born Again Or Vigilante With Juju, Who Should The Church Employ As A Night Guard / Satan’s Strongholds / Is Pastor Adeboye Growing A Conscience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.