Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Rita Dominic Shares Loved-Up Photo With Her Fiancé On Christmas Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Shares Loved-Up Photo With Her Fiancé On Christmas Day (3410 Views)

BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos / I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter / Tega Dominic Shares Stunning Photos After Returning To Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic Shares Loved-Up Photo With Her Fiancé On Christmas Day by NwekeUG(m): 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2022
Veteran Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic has shared loved-up photo with her fiancé, Daily Times publisher and business man, Fidelis Anosike, on Christmas Day 2021, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the photo on her Instagram handle;

"Throwback to Christmas Day..

Here's wishing you and yours a very Happy New Year. ❤️"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CYMJnZPolII/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The couple who got engaged in 2021 are reportedly planning their wedding in a few months time.

https://igberetvnews.com/1411105/rita-dominic-shares-loved-photo-fiance-christmas-day/

Lalasticlala

8 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Shares Loved-Up Photo With Her Fiancé On Christmas Day by chiipink(f): 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2022
Lovely couple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Shares Loved-Up Photo With Her Fiancé On Christmas Day by Vwoman200: 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2022
Rita my role model kiss

It's not by rushing to get married like everyone else. It's by getting it right...

5 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Shares Loved-Up Photo With Her Fiancé On Christmas Day by MoneyGoDrop: 8:45pm On Jan 01, 2022
Auntie Rita and boo are still waxing strong, i just hope it doesn't end like the others though i think this one is genuine. Goodluck to her.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Shares Loved-Up Photo With Her Fiancé On Christmas Day by slowice(m): 8:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
Riri, just love this lady, classy and cool no drama, no showoff, no social media rubbish.

Some premium shit, that man is lucky grin

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Shares Loved-Up Photo With Her Fiancé On Christmas Day by NumeroUna(f): 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2022
They look good cool kiss
Re: Rita Dominic Shares Loved-Up Photo With Her Fiancé On Christmas Day by longetivity(m): 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2022
I wish them well
Re: Rita Dominic Shares Loved-Up Photo With Her Fiancé On Christmas Day by ATEAMS: 10:33pm On Jan 01, 2022
Low key men with the zannga
Re: Rita Dominic Shares Loved-Up Photo With Her Fiancé On Christmas Day by tutudesz: 10:35pm On Jan 01, 2022
NwekeUG:
Veteran Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic has shared loved-up photo with her fiancé, Daily Times publisher and business man, Fidelis Anosike, on Christmas Day 2021, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the photo on her Instagram handle;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYMJnZPolII/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The couple who got engaged in 2021 are reportedly planning their wedding in a few months time.

https://igberetvnews.com/1411105/rita-dominic-shares-loved-photo-fiance-christmas-day/

Lalasticlala
Engaged 2021 or 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/6331942/rita-dominic-fiance-celebrate-christmas#97437373

Re: Rita Dominic Shares Loved-Up Photo With Her Fiancé On Christmas Day by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 01, 2022
Let's face it.

Rita Dominic is a very pretty woman.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Shares Loved-Up Photo With Her Fiancé On Christmas Day by xcesspaschal(m): 3:51am On Jan 02, 2022
Cooler version of Tonto.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Shares Loved-Up Photo With Her Fiancé On Christmas Day by Dankovich1: 4:03am On Jan 02, 2022
Originator of spinsterhood is finally trying to settle down.

I love her though. Less or zero controversies surrounding her over the past years.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Shares Loved-Up Photo With Her Fiancé On Christmas Day by KosiGee(m): 4:13am On Jan 02, 2022
Could that be Chief Sweetus aka Yuzedo?

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Shares Loved-Up Photo With Her Fiancé On Christmas Day by meobizy(f): 7:06am On Jan 02, 2022
Looks no different from the set they released a while ago. See her quickly gaining weight from being in a relationship. Yet they wonder why men tire and dump them.
Re: Rita Dominic Shares Loved-Up Photo With Her Fiancé On Christmas Day by freddie009(m): 8:58am On Jan 02, 2022
Vwoman200:
Rita my role model kiss

It's not by rushing to get married like everyone else. It's by getting it right...

Nah, she was too selective at first, but as time kept ticking. She had to make do of what is available.
Re: Rita Dominic Shares Loved-Up Photo With Her Fiancé On Christmas Day by dangotesmummy: 9:01am On Jan 02, 2022
Vwoman200:
Rita my role model kiss

exactly
Re: Rita Dominic Shares Loved-Up Photo With Her Fiancé On Christmas Day by dangotesmummy: 9:02am On Jan 02, 2022
Yuzedo is that you? cool
Re: Rita Dominic Shares Loved-Up Photo With Her Fiancé On Christmas Day by Realhommie(m): 9:03am On Jan 02, 2022
Plantiff:
Let's face it.

Rita Dominic is a very pretty woman.

Beyond pretty even. She's very classy.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Shares Loved-Up Photo With Her Fiancé On Christmas Day by dangotesmummy: 9:03am On Jan 02, 2022
freddie009:

Nah, she was too selective at first, but as time kept ticking. She had to make do of what is available.
judge.so you Sabi judge Na him you never become SAN
Re: Rita Dominic Shares Loved-Up Photo With Her Fiancé On Christmas Day by freddie009(m): 9:24am On Jan 02, 2022
dangotesmummy:
judge.so you Sabi judge Na him you never become SAN

Lol, fine women una sabi make yanga too much. That's why average-looking women get married every day.

The same with guys, esp those young, handsome and rich folks. They think most women don't deserve them. Them they find senator daughters grin.
Re: Rita Dominic Shares Loved-Up Photo With Her Fiancé On Christmas Day by dangotesmummy: 9:31am On Jan 02, 2022
freddie009:

Lol, fine women una sabi make yanga too much. That's why average-looking women get married every day.

The same with guys, esp those young, handsome and rich folks. They think most women don't deserve them. Them they find senator daughters grin.
not exactly.as men are finding peace of mind so also are women because toxic marriages ages women but a peaceful and happy marriage and man makes women more beautiful,more at rest and thrive

Women exude whatever is going on in them physically.i have seen women in visibly happy marriages add weight beautifully, become better and looking at rest but some within 1 year of marriage they age and look like they put the weight of Nigeria's problems on their shoulder

That's why they are very choosy because it's the same people pressuring them that will mock them if they don't marry right

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Shares Loved-Up Photo With Her Fiancé On Christmas Day by Jodha(f): 9:59am On Jan 02, 2022
Finally.... I'm so happy for her...
Re: Rita Dominic Shares Loved-Up Photo With Her Fiancé On Christmas Day by freddie009(m): 10:14am On Jan 02, 2022
dangotesmummy:
not exactly.as men are finding peace of mind so also are women because toxic marriages ages women but a peaceful and happy marriage and man makes women more beautiful,more at rest and thrive

Women exude whatever is going on in them physically.i have seen women in visibly happy marriages add weight beautifully, become better and looking at rest but some within 1 year of marriage they age and look like they put the weight of Nigeria's problems on their shoulder

That's why they are very choosy because it's the same people pressuring them that will mock them if they don't marry right

The word is "comfort". You can mostly get that from a rich man; unfortunately, this doesn't come with peace of mind, because with countless money in the bank he will cheat on you grin.

The man Rita got married to is a millionaire in dollars, and this is his third marriage. Isn't that a red flag already for someone who wants peace of mind? but money non go let una see road grin. I believe every decision you take have pros and cons. Finally, it falls to what you can and can't cope with personally.
Re: Rita Dominic Shares Loved-Up Photo With Her Fiancé On Christmas Day by dangotesmummy: 10:21am On Jan 02, 2022
freddie009:

The word is "comfort". You can mostly get that from a rich man; unfortunately, this doesn't come with peace of mind, because with countless money in the bank he will cheat on you grin.

The man Rita got married to is a millionaire in dollars, and this is his third marriage. Isn't that a red flag already for someone who wants peace of mind? but money non go let una see road grin. I believe every decision you take have pros and cons. Finally, it falls to what you can and can't cope with personally.
true
Re: Rita Dominic Shares Loved-Up Photo With Her Fiancé On Christmas Day by We4all: 12:03pm On Jan 02, 2022
freddie009:

Thanks for clarifying. I have been wondering if this was his first marriage and thinking why a man like that choose to be single. It does makes sense now.
Re: Rita Dominic Shares Loved-Up Photo With Her Fiancé On Christmas Day by AroOkigbo(m): 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2022
KosiGee:
Could that be Chief Sweetus aka Yuzedo?
Not likely. Yuzedo dey his "manshun" for banana "iceland".

(1) (Reply)

How Davido Looks Like With Artificial Intelligence / Terry G In Messy Street Fight With Side One / Recent Celebrity Weddings :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.