Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? (89020 Views)

How Smart Nigerians Make Money Online Apart From Yahoo+ / What Business Are You Doing Right Now??? / What Business Are You Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by ezedioranma9(m): 10:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
Like someone mentioned before, transcribing is cool and the only thing I've tried.

It's tight, and it needs learning. But it pays.
It's also frustrating sometimes because you need data, electricity, a good ear piece, etc.

I might try other stuffs later sha.

3 Likes

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Lagazine(m): 1:19am On Mar 06, 2020
i create websites and link it up with an application, linked to google play store for easy monetization

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Sheisenough(f): 2:25am On Mar 06, 2020
Lagazine:
i create websites and link it up with an application, linked to google play store for easy monetization

Need your help publishing my app on play store.
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by soniconsult: 12:25am On Mar 11, 2020
Bro, there is no business or trade without an element of risk, life itself is a risk, to succeed you need to take risks. I took the risk and it paid off. I make profit daily trading volatility indices knowledge is power.

Its a choice to remain at ones level or to move up, I am only giving out the information to benefit others as I benefited from the link, and for those who are willing to make money daily,

The trade only requires decipline, if you are deciplined and follow the strategy then you will never loose. and there is no limit to the profit you can make.

Checkout the telegram channel and observe the profit realized daily.

See you at the top....
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 12:35am On Mar 11, 2020
[quote author=soniconsult post=87338378][/quote]

What telegram group?
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by soniconsult: 12:39am On Mar 11, 2020
Search for unlimitedbinarycash on telegram, that is the telegram channel
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by esty57(f): 2:04am On Mar 11, 2020
nickvanilla:
I make money via affiliate marketing on News Naira.

Very easy to use and withdraw funds cool
pls explain more about how it is done. Thanks
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Slimfeez(m): 6:28am On Mar 11, 2020
anthonychiyem:
For me I buy bitcoin at low price and sell bitcoin with over 2.5% above market price.
..... Will like to have a chat with you man. Your digit on yusuff.afis@gmail.com
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by ademolajubril: 8:28am On Mar 11, 2020
How i make steady money online doing legitimate simple task with withdrawal proof of payments into my first bank account and
the simple procedure..

Check my profile to get started

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by TunmiseAJ(m): 8:52am On Mar 11, 2020
Hello house, I need something I can be doing remotely that can fetch me 30-40k montly. I have a laptop, smart phone and internet. Please it's very urgent and important. I need someone to please mentor me. PS I don't have any money to pay at the moment. But I really need this, I am barely surviving.

3 Likes

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by nickvanilla(m): 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2020
esty57:
pls explain more about how it is done. Thanks

Drop your email
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Richking98(m): 6:10am On Mar 12, 2020
Chimeluv:
check your email

Pls can you also send me the link
Kehindeogundele3@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 11:54am On Mar 12, 2020
Can we have testimonies from those that had gotten link to online business that make money from this forum.

Some people here are just fake online business speculators.

4 Likes

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by rainlover(m): 12:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
ezedioranma9:
Like someone mentioned before, transcribing is cool and the only thing I've tried.

It's also frustrating sometimes because you need data, electricity, a good ear piece, etc.

true! But how long have you been transcribing, and how do you handle audio file that aren't clear enough?
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by tunamania(m): 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2020
How does this work boss? Can you put me through?

anthonychiyem:
For me I
buy bitcoin at low price and sell bitcoin with over 2.5% above market price.
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Murphylink(m): 4:17pm On Mar 12, 2020
[08035880113 quote author=BoluwGoldenFarm post=86881390]For me l do lazy man forex online business

What do l mean

This FOREX TRADING system is 100% automated in market analysis by making only consistent small daily profit margin.

The minimum investment is $300
I make between 5-10% monthly
Very secure, no loss , l can withdrew 50% of my capital at anything
I can withdraw all my profit at the end of each trading at any time.
I am in control of my money & nobody can withdraw it because l own the forex account with all the passwords or code link up with my email account
I allow the experts to do all the trading while l monitor the trading profit
The expert take 30% of the profits at the end of each month
Note that 30% of the profits not out of my capital so if no profit is made the experts will make no profit but your capital is intact
In Forex people loose money because of ..emotions, greed &
anxiety but here the experts take it off you.

This online Mvts has achieved a return of 100%-180% of the initial investment per year

Monthly 30% from your profit will be deducted

Remember Greed, anxiety, emotion does not work here,

They don't trade in January & December because those are highly volatile period of forex loss only very few people make profit in this 2 months so what we do before the period is to push in more money & roll back our profits so that we would have enough money to spend out of the profits made that is what we spend during DEC& Jan

It is not signal or robot

Most valuable trading system.. MVTS

This FOREX TRADING system is 100% automated in market analysis by making only consistent small daily profit margin.

Customers can monitor trade daily with the credentials of their account

This is not a gra gra way of making money,
It is better to make 5-10% monthly than nothing & with extra free time to do other things.
Even kids of 19 years can do it.
You cannot do this business without bank account
You must have legal means of identification accepted by bank.

My WhatsApp number is 08120528950
Calls 08136650972

[/quote]
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Murphylink(m): 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
BoluwGoldenFarm:
For me l do lazy man forex online business

What do l mean

The minimum investment is $300
I make between 5-10% monthly
Very secure, no loss , l can withdrew 50% of my capital at anything
I can withdraw all my profit at the end of each trading at any time.
I am in control of my money & nobody can withdraw it because l own the forex account with all the passwords or code link up with my email account
I allow the experts to do all the trading while l monitor the trading profit
The expert take 30% of the profits at the end of each month
Note that 30% of the profits not out of my capital so if no profit is made the experts will make no profit but your capital is intact
In Forex people loose money because of ..emotions, greed &
anxiety but here the experts take it off you.

This online Mvts has achieved a return of 100%-180% of the initial investment per year

Monthly 30% from your profit will be deducted

Remember Greed, anxiety, emotion does not work here,

They don't trade in January & December because those are highly volatile period of forex loss only very few people make profit in this 2 months so what we do before the period is to push in more money & roll back our profits so that we would have enough money to spend out of the profits made that is what we spend during DEC& Jan

It is not signal or robot

Most valuable trading system.. MVTS

Customers can monitor trade daily with the credentials of their account

This is not a gra gra way of making money,
It is better to make 5-10% monthly than nothing & with extra free time to do other things.
Even kids of 19 years can do it.
You cannot do this business without bank account
You must have legal means of identification accepted by bank.

My WhatsApp number is 08120528950
Calls 08136650972

Wish to know more 08035880113
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by betty35: 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
I am interested also- bettercube@yahoo.com
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by U4ure: 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2020
strictly binary trading .you can chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by ennygr8: 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
Chimeluv:
your email is not correct
i am also interested please ennygreat8@gmail.com thanks
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by ifeoluwa5050: 7:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
sugarsoul:

onepoll, livetribe, pollpass, greenpanthera. Drop your email for invite, you can also message me on whatsapp, see the number on my siggy.
boss have you withdraw at all on one pull
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by mattyrukee(m): 8:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
Please can you put me through?
ezedioranma9:

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Dexter001(m): 10:01am On Mar 17, 2020
sugarsoul:

onepoll, livetribe, pollpass, greenpanthera. Drop your email for invite, you can also message me on whatsapp, see the number on my siggy.
aliyuussy67@gmail.com
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Dexter001(m): 10:10am On Mar 17, 2020
Chimeluv:
your email is not correct
aliyuussy67@gmail.com
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by gametalk: 10:29am On Mar 17, 2020
I'm into SEO
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Phiewall(f): 11:16am On Mar 17, 2020
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by clems88(m): 11:40am On Mar 17, 2020
Free website traffic generator need.
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Kendroid: 2:51pm On Mar 17, 2020
IdeasPro:

Online business is in my DNA. I've virtually used all legitimate online business opportunities to continue to make money online. Just name it, affiliate marketing, writing and selling ebooks online, domain name investing, building and selling websites, and now doing digital marketing training for students here in Nigeria and around the world.

Take away everything I have today, give me a laptop with an internet connection and in 24 hours I will make $100 per day online. That is the beauty of information and internet technologies.
Where do you base bro?
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Kendroid: 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2020
nickvanilla:
I make money via affiliate marketing on News Naira.

Very easy to use and withdraw funds cool
Pls how can I contact you?
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Kendroid: 2:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
FunnyDude:
I work full time as a Copywriter

Here's my thread ;

https://www.nairaland.com/4605959/how-make-above-40k-every/35#86897162
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by FunnyDude(m): 3:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
Kendroid:

Check my signature or send a pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (54) (Reply)

The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates / How To Verify Your Bank BVN On Phone; MTN, Airtel, Etisalat & Glo / How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.