Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,426 members, 7,830,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? (89273 Views)

How Smart Nigerians Make Money Online Apart From Yahoo+ / What Business Are You Doing Right Now??? / What Business Are You Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by prosperioh(m): 10:42am On Apr 16, 2020
Adam00:
E-commerce
Affiliate marketing
Freelancing
Digital marketing
Forex trading
Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks
Domain flipping
And many more
Abeg teach me na, prosperioh@gmail.com
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by henre94(m): 10:43am On Apr 16, 2020
sugarsoul:

onepoll, livetribe, pollpass, greenpanthera. Drop your email for invite, you can also message me on whatsapp, see the number on my siggy.
I'm interested henrexclusive77@gmail.com....
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by peropoliet(m): 10:43am On Apr 16, 2020
Chimeluv:
I do surveys, PTC, type captchas undecided...
I wan to you to help me out
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by buchisco(m): 11:24am On Apr 16, 2020
I earn crypto currency (etherium) using small money which is a one time payment.
And it is a platform that is now trending now. many people from other parts of the world are making it big from this platform because its cryptocurrencies and there have been continuous growth in crypto markets even in this coronavirus era .its not by force to join but if interested just WhatsApp me on 0.816277902.4
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by erjo: 11:53am On Apr 16, 2020
Xclusiveme:
I write and publish ebooks on fiverr and Amazon Kindle
I play bet9ja 49ja once a day
I make money by clicking ads using Adfly or any ad paying network

I write and type on fiverr and upwork...I started writing ebooks of my own recently....but hasn't published yet....can I pm you?

I need to know more about self publishing...like formatting to Kindle and paperback.,..
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by damilare96(m): 12:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
Sent
henre94:

Henrizona.apex94@gmail.com
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Osa55(f): 12:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hey i would be holding a WhatsApp class on how i make money using an app with just 200 naira. There is no registration fee or investment involved. If you are dedicated, you can make 10k or more weekly. The class starts by 1pm. If you are interested, join my group chat. This is the link. Hoping to see you all there. https:///2xyMkqC

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Mysmartnetwork: 12:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
I accept cashapp payment for you check my sig
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Chimeluv(f): 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
peropoliet:
I wan to you to help me out
check your email.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by fbabs(m): 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
slegerman:
Just a head up, my people,

I know with the Lockdown and inactivity in the economy, many are desperate to find an alternative to making money.

This is quite good, but be careful of parting the little amount you have to people claiming to teach you how to make $500, $700, $1000 or any amount in a month. All of these people NEVER made 50,000 Naira a month from this so called knowledge of theirs. If they are actually make money from this knowledge, i bet you, they wouldn't have the time to "waste" some hours to do training for you. Please use that money to stock up and eat well during this period. Things will get back to normal soon.

Engaging someone who renders a service is different and can be considered if you are interested in the services that person renders at an agreed fees.

Please don't pay for services upfront.

Be safe out there.

This is one of the best advice so far on Nairaland
90% of these "online" business men and women are scammers
GOD WILL BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY

6 Likes

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by eben123(m): 8:17am On Apr 23, 2020
Tessyy1701:

Thanks in anticipation
Hello you can send me a PM now
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Tessyy1701: 8:59am On Apr 23, 2020
eben123:

Hello you can send me a PM now
Please check Your email Sir
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by alexmaquez(m): 10:25am On Apr 23, 2020
Add me on Whatsapp 07067992733. Want to learn
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by All4good: 11:59am On Apr 23, 2020
Publishing on Amazon.
You can do it too. All you need are Ghost writers and Cover designers.
Let me know if you need any. My WhatsApp number is below in signature box

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by samsard(m): 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
ramzylipi:

Which site do you use. I work on crowdsurf but the pay is very low
How much would say is possible in a week with six hours a day on Crowdsurf? I heard 1000 USD monthly is realistic with hardwork
Transcription generally doesn't pay great.
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by ramzylipi(m): 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
samsard:

How much would say is possible in a week with six hours a day on Crowdsurf? I heard 1000 USD monthly is realistic with hardwork
Transcription generally doesn't pay great.
It depends on the number of hours you are working. $1k is not realistic.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by samsard(m): 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
ramzylipi:

It depends on the number of hours you are working. $1k is not realistic.
I see. Thanks.
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Whizpero: 4:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
grim33:
I play VFL (Virtual Football League) and make between 10-60% of my bankroll daily...

I also try to educate people on the matter I have a YouTube channel for that purpose.
Boss please tutor me on this..
Meagre salary with mighty stress don tire me
robertwisdometido@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Whizpero: 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
Broel:
I am into dropshipping, and affiliate marketing with warriorplus, Clickbank and jvzoo. I am able to build a sustainable online business for myself and for some friends who have come to e for help doing these two businesses. For me, if you want to leave a life away from the 9-5 job then online business is the best. If you need help with starting an affiliate marketing business, you can always reach out to me.
interested boss
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 5:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
All4good:
Publishing on Amazon.
You can do it too. All you need are Ghost writers and Cover designers.
Let me know if you need any. My WhatsApp number is below in signature box

The minimum pages that can be published on Amazon
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by All4good: 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2020
meetme01:

The minimum pages that can be published on Amazon

More appropriate question would be "minimum WORDS ?"
Reason is Different Authors can format same number of words to achieve different number of pages.
So to answer, the proper question, 3000 words would be OK for short reads in Fiction and same For some How To ... in Non Fiction

1 Like

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by DeejayTeeno(m): 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
Osa55:
Hey i would be holding a WhatsApp class on how i make money using an app with just 200 naira. There is no registration fee or investment involved. If you are dedicated, you can make 10k or more weekly. The class starts by 1pm. If you are interested, join my group chat. This is the link. Hoping to see you all there. https:///2xyMkqC

Can't be reached.. 09098092258.
Kindly, addup to the grOup Biko.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by DeejayTeeno(m): 9:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
Chimeluv:
check your email.

Please Cc my mail too..

Darloosanchez@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Omar09(m): 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
Chimeluv:
drop your email..

Cosibekelly@gmail.com
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
All4good:

More appropriate question would be "minimum WORDS ?"
Reason is Different Authors can format same number of words to achieve different number of pages.
So to answer, the proper question, 3000 words would be OK for short reads in Fiction and same For some How To ... in Non Fiction

Thank you
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by ezeigwe92(m): 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
Xclusiveme:
I write and publish ebooks on fiverr and Amazon Kindle
I play bet9ja 49ja once a day
I make money by clicking ads using Adfly or any ad paying network
Bro plz I need your number, want to know how u do dat adfy and still earn with it.... I use vpn still no way
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by grim33(m): 11:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
Send me your WhatsApp number, I’ll get in contact with you
Whizpero:
Boss please tutor me on this..
Meagre salary with mighty stress don tire me
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Whizpero: 9:09am On Apr 24, 2020
grim33:
Send me your WhatsApp number, I’ll get in contact with you
Thanks boss
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by bashuayi(m): 11:32am On Apr 24, 2020
I buy all types of giftcards..
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by nairatag: 11:43am On Apr 24, 2020
Crypto trading
Stocks trading

Check out my signature
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Chimeluv(f): 6:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
Omar09:

Cosibekelly@gmail.com
check your email.
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Chimeluv(f): 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
DeejayTeeno:

Please Cc my mail too..

Darloosanchez@gmail.com

Thanks.
check your email.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (54) (Reply)

How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 / How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.