Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? - Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? (88920 Views)

How Smart Nigerians Make Money Online Apart From Yahoo+ / What Business Are You Doing Right Now??? / What Business Are You Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by daddio(m): 11:54pm On May 04, 2020
isaacpro1957:
Getting btc from ads company on telegram through automation and selling to buyers!
Interested people can drop their emails and i will send the complete tutorial....
Free of charge

iyioladdada@gmail.com
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by daddio(m): 11:56pm On May 04, 2020
Hypnotise:

Numerous apps.
Drop your number. I'll send you an eBook on whatsapp. OK contact me

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by KingUg(m): 6:35pm On May 05, 2020
sugarsoul:
surveys, transcribing are what i do on the side and they're currently doing good. Although patience is required but in the end it's worth the while especially when you spread your tentacles
bro can you pls put me through survey
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by newman0017(m): 8:54pm On May 05, 2020
Am interested to learn... Kindly assist to send whatever could help to newman30018@gmail.com.. Thanks
Chimeluv:
I do surveys, PTC, type captchas undecided...
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by newman0017(m): 8:57pm On May 05, 2020
Teach me how to do this... i'll appreciate....can you send me an email?
Nkepris:
I buy ethereum and sell when the market is favourable. Sometimes I also accumulate using million money this is how I accumulate it. Start with 0.03eth

Now
*Level 1* you have 0.06 ethereum
use 0.05 to move to level 2 and keep 0.01 as profit

*Level 2* you have/accumulate 0.2 EThereum use 0.1 to move to level 3 and keep 0.1 as profit

*Level 3* you have or accumulate 0.8ETH use 0.4 to move to level 4 and have 0.4 as profit��

*Level 4* you have 6.4 use 1 to upgrade to level 5, keep 5.4 as profit�� money too much

*Level 5* you have 32,, use 2.5 to upgrade to level 6, withdraw 29.5 as profit�this is Millions

For more info on this contact me. (Check my signature)
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Optimist59: 9:03pm On May 05, 2020
isaacpro1957:
Getting btc from ads company on telegram through automation and selling to buyers!
Interested people can drop their emails and i will send the complete tutorial....
Free of charge
blessoptimist@gmail.com
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by mattyrukee(m): 9:22pm On May 05, 2020
I can assist you with opening an UPWORK account where you earn with your skill.

Check my signature for my contact
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by drmikeadams(m): 9:58pm On May 05, 2020
grin grin grin abeg which of em no need capital?,,
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by lanrexdo(m): 10:22pm On May 05, 2020
isaacpro1957:
Free of charge
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Chimeluv(f): 7:20am On May 06, 2020
newman0017:
Am interested to learn... Kindly assist to send whatever could help to newman30018@gmail.com.. Thanks
checkmysignature
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by emmanuelpopson(m): 3:12pm On May 06, 2020
Chimeluv:
checkyouremail

seen.. but couldnt join.. all attempt to register failed
what may be wrong??
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Cyril009(m): 10:19pm On May 09, 2020
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Joycee101: 12:04am On May 10, 2020
What can you do to make money online this very season is freelancing.

Are you a graduate and still not employed?

Are you a good listener, you can hear foreign English accent clearly?

Do you have transcription experience?

Transcription is writing or typing out audio of all you can hear in an audio visual of any sort.

Also a niche you can bank on is transcription. The goodnews is there is a platform where you can easily do well without much struggle.

A promising platform you can try out your transcription skill is CROWDSURF

Although they don't accept Nigerians but I have accounts that have been verified.

If you buy account from me I will personally mentor and train you.

Transcription is one of the online hustles you can rely on during this work from home season. Soon American students will resume school activities and there will be massive academic work to be transcribed online.

Crowdsurf account are worth more than gold this season.

For those that know the value of this transcription job.

YOU can call or message me via my email.

(ZERO EIGHT ZERO SIX EIGHT SIX ONE, SIX SEVEN NINE FIVE)

Note: Accounts are not for FREE.

But of you buy an account from me I will personally mentor and train you until you become a professional transcriber.

Also I will introduce you to some software that we use for transcription which are 97% accurate.

Thanks.
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:12am On May 10, 2020
Honestly speaking, mini importation is the best online business that I have ever done... it requires little capital, basic training and boom you are in profits....I have some practical video material to get you started from A-z of e-commerce/mini importation business. @ how to spot hot selling product
@ how to run a successful Facebook advert
@ how to write a good sales page for your product
@ how to design a website/landing page for ur product.
@how to import cheap phones and gadgets from USA @
>>> all in video format.
>>> price 1000
>>> 08069501027

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:55am On May 10, 2020
First of all Yahoo Yahoo is not an online business but a scam and it does not count as an online money making business rather, it is about criminals scamming people online, just wanted to set the records straight.

I personally make money online by using a less competitive and unknown service based strategy to generate recurring monthly income online and I do this by offering FREE service first to business owners as my lead magnet in other to get their attention and trust then get them to subscribe to a monthly subscription software i used in creating the free service I offered to them and that's it.

I create value first to my all my prospects by giving to them without selling and then sell after giving.

I provided an indept training on this strategy on my YouTube channel and you can check it out, learn the strategy and then implement it.
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by BankStatement: 7:18am On May 10, 2020
isaacpro1957:
Free of charge

curbstomp30@gmail.com....thanks
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by ayberry: 7:33am On May 10, 2020
IdeasPro:

Online business is in my DNA. I've virtually used all legitimate online business opportunities to continue to make money online. Just name it, affiliate marketing, writing and selling ebooks online, domain name investing, building and selling websites, and now doing digital marketing training for students here in Nigeria and around the world.

Take away everything I have today, give me a laptop with an internet connection and in 24 hours I will make $100 per day online. That is the beauty of information and internet technologies.
I need your help sir , tutor me
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by All4good: 12:24pm On May 11, 2020
Happy new week.
Whatever you offer Online to make money, your marketing ability will determine your success.
You need animated mockups for your marketing on twitter.

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Sunnybabe(m): 3:42pm On May 11, 2020
punter9:
Who want to learn how to earn from affiliate marketing for free?
But to be part of this you must have the following:
1. A domain
2. Autorespondant: ie getresponse or aweber
3. Medium of payment: Paypal and Payoneer

This offer is open to just 10 serious people. So that l can attend to you easily.

Instead of palliative giveaway learn a skill and earn a living.
am interested boss but I don't have any of this u listed, how can I go abt it
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by cappucino925(m): 4:28pm On May 11, 2020
i earn dollars by reffrring people to a adpaying website 3 dollar per refferal and am happy about it!
If intrested contact me
ekenegodspower31@gmail.com
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by abimbola74(m): 5:03pm On May 11, 2020
Chimeluv:
check your email.
I will be grateful too ma
abimbola7478@gmail.com
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by MzFetcher(f): 5:46pm On May 11, 2020
Chimeluv:
drop your email..

I'm interested too
simplyyunik97@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by eddykenny2: 6:15pm On May 11, 2020
nickvanilla:
I make money via affiliate marketing on News Naira.

Very easy to use and withdraw funds cool
Can you please teach me.
Presijunior4u@gmail.com
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by eddykenny2: 6:17pm On May 11, 2020
[quote author=Chimeluv post=86864633] drop your email..

I'm interested bro
Presijunior4u@gmail.com
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by omgloaded: 10:05pm On May 11, 2020
To get working paypal account in nigeria for 1k only

Join this group

https:///PayPal_In_Naija_working
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by nwakgr8: 10:23pm On May 11, 2020
I wanna do a 10 days rollover for 2 odds. Anyone with experience with this?
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Christardor: 12:52am On May 12, 2020
nwakgr8:
I wanna do a 10 days rollover for 2 odds. Anyone with experience with this?
I can only deliver 1.30 odds rollovers for 10 days with minimal risk
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by MainJoe: 7:14am On May 12, 2020
isaacpro1957:
Free of charge

dextersmartpublishers@gmail.com
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by reigncalif1: 7:32am On May 12, 2020
isaacpro1957:
Free of charge
ezekieldominicsamuel@gmail.com please am interested
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Whykay5656: 10:02pm On May 12, 2020
Chimeluv pls I'm interested oyerebecca56@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (54) (Reply)

Difference Between NEFT And Instant Electronic Transfer / The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates / How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.