Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? (88851 Views)

How Smart Nigerians Make Money Online Apart From Yahoo+ / What Business Are You Doing Right Now??? / What Business Are You Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Chimeluv(f): 1:40am On Feb 28, 2020
KubwaBoy:

kubwaboy@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation
check your email.
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Chimeluv(f): 1:44am On Feb 28, 2020
jieta:
Please send to any of my gmail please

Ogogorojieta@gmail.com

bigejieta@gmail.com

check your email.
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Chimeluv(f): 1:46am On Feb 28, 2020
Edipet:
please teach me this..etimedidiong2019@gmail.com please send the site to me
check your email.
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by ikept(m): 7:09am On Feb 28, 2020
Chimeluv:
check your email.
@Chimeluv, pls send me the info on = ikept1@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 9:12am On Feb 28, 2020
Luckyinfos:
Hmmm Economy is hard, but some people are living large. Why are people ignoring affiliate marketing on clickbank?

I know, some are tooo lazy to put in some work to start generating sales.

Clickbank is a bea. As long as VPN companies still exist, affiliate marketing on clickbank will keep paying sharp guys.

As long as Payoneer keep giving people a UK checking account details, niggas will keep cashing out.

Me i make money from clickbank affiliate marketing. I started with free traffic my thing, now i have graduated to doing paid ads.

You can also start with free traffic. Traffic is every where, but the question is are you ready to put in the initial work? If yes, then you can checkout my thread for help tip

https://www.nairaland.com/5615219/working-strategy-constant-sales-clickbank

And hey! You can start it with your mobile phone. My strategy was just to keep distrjbuting tons of free ebooks containing my affiliate links in relevant facebook groups and direct dms to targeted instagramers.

It works like magic.

You can get in touch with me for my step by step video training course and mentorship. (Mentorship is very important) thanks to Kumaar.

My details is in the signature below.

Please send me your WhatsApp number or send me email to boluwagoldensolution@gmail.com or WhatsApp me on 08120528950
Thanks
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by DEmejioba1: 9:55am On Feb 28, 2020
I need someone who can put me through on online business and am ready to appreciate. This is my contact 09062153663, suleimonsefiu1@gmail.com
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by successgold: 10:26am On Feb 28, 2020
Chimeluv:
I do surveys, PTC, type captchas undecided...

I need the tips please, maduekemirian@gmail. com
Thanks
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by successgold: 10:28am On Feb 28, 2020
Xclusiveme:
I write and publish ebooks on fiverr and Amazon Kindle
I play bet9ja 49ja once a day
I make money by clicking ads using Adfly or any ad paying network

I need your help please, my email is maduekemirian@gmail. com
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by mistercharles: 10:47am On Feb 28, 2020
moneyadulttube:

Now I see you have mental problems, you selling ineffective ebook claiming you training digital marketing. I called you out that you using blogger which is true you got offended. Now you went and redirected the blogger sites to a domain just to cover face.
You are childish and your curse won't work instead it will go back to you. You dont even know how to remove powered by blogger from your redirected blogger site. If you were wise you would have ignored me and take correction but here you are behaving like a girl.
Meanwhile why selling your ebook if you claim you are guru in it. You ought to use it make money for your self instead of coming here looking for peoples email.
drop your contact I'm interested
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by OLUWABIG(m): 10:53am On Feb 28, 2020
TrustZee:
Hey guys, is anybody into bitcoin stuff? I'm about to share something i just found out and as far as money is concerned, i wanna share with y'all if interested.

You can earn bitcoins via a telegram fruit game bot.

It's real.

Start playing and earning.

Here is the link to begin. but ensure u have a telegram account..

https://t. me/BTC_Fruit_v50_bot?start=847844274

just copy and remove the space between t. and me

All Bitcoin bots on telegram are scam
Una never learn ?

6 Likes

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by OLUWABIG(m): 10:55am On Feb 28, 2020
Chimeluv:
check your email. I no be guy abeg.

Craigadebanji46@gmail.com
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by omagbemifidelis(m): 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
anthonychiyem:
For me I buy bitcoin at low price and sell bitcoin with over 2.5% above market price.
How do I learn this please?
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Drclassic(m): 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
IdeasPro:

Online business is in my DNA. I've virtually used all legitimate online business opportunities to continue to make money online. Just name it, affiliate marketing, writing and selling ebooks online, domain name investing, building and selling websites, and now doing digital marketing training for students here in Nigeria and around the world.

Take away everything I have today, give me a laptop with an internet connection and in 24 hours I will make $100 per day online. That is the beauty of information and internet technologies.
Please boss hook me up with these goodies here is my email: tijedisman@gmail.com
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Richpounds: 2:13pm On Feb 28, 2020
Nwosahnonso:
pls can teach a bro email is nwosah35@gmail.com

Let's talk on 08084950192
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Richpounds: 2:13pm On Feb 28, 2020
IdeasPro:

Online business is in my DNA. I've virtually used all legitimate online business opportunities to continue to make money online. Just name it, affiliate marketing, writing and selling ebooks online, domain name investing, building and selling websites, and now doing digital marketing training for students here in Nigeria and around the world.

Take away everything I have today, give me a laptop with an internet connection and in 24 hours I will make $100 per day online. That is the beauty of information and internet technologies.

Let's talk on WhatsApp 08084950192
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by royalfrank007: 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
anthonychiyem:
For me I buy bitcoin at low price and sell bitcoin with over 2.5% above market price.

I buy all gift cards and sell on Paxful to btc. How can I sell my bitcoins for 2.5% above market rate. How can I always know market rate ?
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
BoluwGoldenFarm:

Please send me your WhatsApp number or send me email to boluwagoldensolution@gmail.com or WhatsApp me on 08120528950
Thanks

Get my contact in the signature below
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by hatchetman(m): 5:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
Chimeluv:
drop your email..
Good day please. Anyone that pays. I'm interested.
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by hatchetman(m): 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2020
IdeasPro:

Bros. Help me.
I'm interested
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by hatchetman(m): 5:28pm On Feb 28, 2020
nickvanilla:
I make money via affiliate marketing on News Naira.

Very easy to use and withdraw funds cool
Show me please
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by nickvanilla(m): 8:32pm On Feb 28, 2020
hatchetman:

Show me please

Drop you email address. I'll send you a mail.
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2020
Luckyinfos:
Hmmm Economy is hard, but some people are living large. Why are people ignoring affiliate marketing on clickbank?

Clickbank is a bea. As long as VPN companies still exist, affiliate marketing on clickbank will keep paying sharp guys.

As long as Payoneer keep giving people a UK checking account details, niggas will keep cashing out.

Me i make money from clickbank affiliate marketing. I started with free traffic my thing, now i have graduated to doing paid ads.

You can also start with free traffic. Traffic is every where, but the question is are you ready to put in the initial work? If yes, then you can checkout my thread for help tip

And hey! You can start it with your mobile phone. My strategy was just to keep distrjbuting tons of free ebooks containing my affiliate links in relevant facebook groups and direct dms to targeted instagramers.

It works like magic.

You can get in touch with me for my step by step video training course and mentorship. (Mentorship is very important) thanks to Kumaar.

I'd love to learn
oyeniyikenny2002@gmail.com
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Kingmanny88(m): 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
Chimeluv:
I do surveys, PTC, type captchas undecided...
Hello. Please, enlighten me on how to get paid typing captchas.
Thanks.
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Kingmanny88(m): 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2020
Chimeluv:
paid to click ...
Need info on surveys and paid-to-click also ma'am.
God bless you.
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by hatchetman(m): 10:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
nickvanilla:

Drop you email address. I'll send you a mail.
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by tkbrains: 11:33pm On Feb 28, 2020
Luckyinfos:

It works like magic.

please i need your one-on-one mentorship my watsapp no 07064952587 my email toojaah@gmail.com help a broda I have really longed for a legit online husle.
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Chimeluv(f): 11:56am On Feb 29, 2020
Kingmanny88:

Hello. Please, enlighten me on how to get paid typing captchas.
Thanks.
typing captcha is a slow way of making money so i dont encourage people to do it.
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Kingmanny88(m): 12:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
Chimeluv:
typing captcha is a slow way of making money so i dont encourage people to do it.
Hmm. But like how much is earned per captcha typed?
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by haybhi1(m): 1:19pm On Feb 29, 2020
Chimeluv:
check your email

Hello, Chime, kindly help send to mine too, haybhie@yahoo.com
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 2:50pm On Feb 29, 2020
when I saw this thread I was happy because I love the question and I'm hoping people who claim to be online gurus will tell us their secrets, where are they now
woe unto them!!!
except one man talking about clickbank and the other talking about survey stuff but that survey na always wash

4 Likes

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Robisky001(m): 4:11pm On Feb 29, 2020
Chimeluv:
paid to click ...
Please tutor me on it. This is my email robisky2020@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (54) (Reply)

Difference Between NEFT And Instant Electronic Transfer / The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates / How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.