Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,851 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos (72069 Views)

Kiki And Laolu Osinbajo Complete Their NYSC, Share Adorable Photos / Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) / Osinbajo And Obiano On A Boat In Otuocha, Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by meum: 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
Congrats 2 them
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by dayleke: 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
Babatunde40:
At the bottom of the homepage, I saw "send mail to supermods" I want to send them a mail but I don't know what to send.

My mind is telling me to ask for nudes

Your ban is loading sir...
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Villagemeat: 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
F
F for fools
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by popweezy(m): 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by israelmao(m): 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
Osinbajos,congratulations..
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by MurphyTheory99(m): 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
tyson99:
They are enjoying and flexing while the common man is suffering.....Ogun kill una

I suppose don marry but hardship no gree me cos of the cost of tinz

Don't everyone who is wedding enjoy on that day?

You filled with hate.

3 Likes

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by ThatFairGuy: 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
Nah lie, you no get wetin you wan talk before grin
9jajoseph:
If I talk now, them go say na hate speech
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
You guys should always verify your news before posting it here, the guy is his nephew not his son.....fake news! Fake news!! Fake news!!!
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Web82(m): 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
haywire07:
Upon all the curses, these rich people keep excelling. Oluwa, I don't mind this kind of position too cry

See this one above me. His laying curse and his subscription will end tomorrow morning.

Lol grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Dreyton36: 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
Chai money , see how the guy balance
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by NigeriaBam: 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Janetudeh(f): 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
Froshloaded:
Happy Married Life to them!!
The wife try small grin
This is only what Osinbajo has achieved as a Vice President..

You’re just a fool, no words

2 Likes

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by jayz16: 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
lalasticlala:
Laolu Osinbajo, the son of the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo and his lover, Sekemioluwa are married.

Sharing pictures from the traditional wedding event, Laolu Osinbajo wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8zBB5RlfTK/?igshid=jftrsky9o2oc

Laolu Osinbajo is a lawyer. He was called to bar in 2017.
confirn one
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Rubicon67(m): 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
Froshloaded:
The wife try small grin

Has being able to string this senseless jargon together your only achievement

Please let's have some decorum and self respect.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Janetudeh(f): 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
Laolu is the VP’s nephew and not his son. Congratulations to him and may his home be blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Perfecttouchade: 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2020
Villagemeat:
F for fools
no Finsh eja grin
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Froshloaded: 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2020
Janetudeh:

My father is a fool, no words
Okay
Don't bother to mention me, cause I won't reply grin
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Arubajagz: 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2020
Haba a whole NL bigshot like OP should have checked the facts at least.

This is not the SON of the VP, he is the nephew. Big difference. Please update your post.

lalasticlala:
Laolu Osinbajo, the son of the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo and his lover, Sekemioluwa are married.

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by maybanks: 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2020
Froshloaded:
The wife try small grin

What has your own father achieved all this while other than wasting his semen to produce a waste of time like you

4 Likes

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by ojokolax: 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
I would like to clarify that Laolu Osinbajo is actually a nephew and not a son to VP Yemi Osinbajo. We wish the couple a HML

lalasticlala:

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by ikpitreal: 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
Eeya, send me your account make i send u something make u take see front small before hate go kill you.

tyson99:
They are enjoying and flexing while the common man is suffering.....Ogun kill una

I suppose don marry but hardship no gree me cos of the cost of tinz

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Tonyspecial(m): 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
Like papa like pikin
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Okuda(m): 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
Froshloaded:
The wife try small grin

lmao
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by churchee: 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
haywire07:
Upon all the curses, these rich people keep excelling. Oluwa, I don't mind this kind of position too cry

See this one above me. His laying curse and his subscription will end tomorrow morning.

grin grin grin Savagery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Froshloaded: 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
grin grin
Rubicon67:

Has being able to string this senseless jargon together your only achievement

Please let's have some decorum and self respect.

Okay...
But next time try to proof read, so you won't end up as a fool..
Don't bother to mention me again , cos I ain't replying grin
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by implementing: 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
haywire07:

grin
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Stallion93(m): 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
No prewedding photoshoot?
No public announcement prior to the wedding?
undecided
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Orubebe01: 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
You mean son of vice president on mourning and condolences cos I only know Abba kyari as the authentic vice president.
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Froshloaded: 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2020
grin
maybanks:

What has my father achieved all this while other than wasting his semen to produce a waste of time like me

Aww
Sorry Bro
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by maybanks: 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2020
Point of correction OP the guy in question is not Osinbajo's son. He's his Nephew. How can the OP miss that. It's so funny that the OP can't even reason to see that Osinbajo is not in any of the pictures he posted.
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Chidon1685(m): 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2020
Me too won marry but my money no reach.
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by ybalogs(m): 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2020
haywire07:

You're not a good somebori aswear grin angry grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos / Edo Election: Results From Tony Kabaka’s Polling Unit / Osun Streets Devoid Of Celebration Despite Oyetola’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.