Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,601 members, 7,955,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:41 PM

Please Help A Nairalander Win Thinknaija Entrepreneurship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Nairalander Win Thinknaija Entrepreneurship (349 Views)

Help A Nairalander Win N25million / Help A Female Nairalander Win A Photo Contest / Help A Female Nairalander Win A Photo Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Nairalander Win Thinknaija Entrepreneurship by Youngzubi(m): 8:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
Good evening my fellow Nairalanders

My name is Ugochukwu Peter Eke, I am an entrepreneur. please vote for me in the ThinkNaija entrepreneurship show by clicking the link below. vote for number 78 Ugochukwu Peter Eke. Thank you.

Please and please my fellow Nairalanders I urge you all to help me win this contest.

Kindly visit the voting portal with the link below to cast your vote.

https://bceshow.org/voting.html

Vote once please

THREE DAYS TO GO. PLS VOTE.

Re: Please Help A Nairalander Win Thinknaija Entrepreneurship by Youngzubi(m): 8:27pm On Feb 21, 2020
lalasticlala

Pls help
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Win Thinknaija Entrepreneurship by Youngzubi(m): 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2020
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Win Thinknaija Entrepreneurship by Eberechi24(f): 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2020
Youngzubi:
Push this thread to literature section and tag some of your audience.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Win Thinknaija Entrepreneurship by Youngzubi(m): 2:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
Eberechi24:

Push this thread to literature section and tag some of your audience.

I'm not the one contesting, the person have already created thread in literature section and just like you suggested, he tagged his followers. I just posted this here to attract more people for him.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Win Thinknaija Entrepreneurship by Eberechi24(f): 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2020
Youngzubi:

I'm not the one contesting, the person have already created thread in literature section and just like you suggested, he tagged his followers. I just posted this here to attract more people for him.
Ok

(1) (Reply)

The Best Relationship Advice For You.. / My Story / Start A Lucrative Business With Our 2 In 1 Bags With The Most Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.