Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,475 members, 7,812,467 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC (26228 Views)

Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down / Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase / Fayose: "I Am A Big Boy Like Orji Kalu, Tinubu" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by msmith247blog: 9:23pm On Feb 21, 2020
Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by thatigboman: 9:23pm On Feb 21, 2020
We Know. How can a sane person join the party of Tinubu, Amaechi, fashola and oshimole?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by Lovelife433(m): 9:23pm On Feb 21, 2020
haywire07:
And of what use is Fayose to APC?
His political career ended after he left Ekiti government house.

The only thing he should be hoping for is to get appointments like "commissioner for publicity stunts "
when politicians are talking keep quiet and face ur ugly life.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by RachelRaxxxATK: 9:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by denjjy(m): 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2020
9ja politicians are asslickers and have no heaven when it comes to the dirty game of politics....Don't be surprise to see same fayose raising his broom in a cmpagn/rally soon.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by AreaFada2: 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2020
upower123:
See word.... A p c I sorry for una life
Serious upper cut. Flooring the midget group from Osho-omo-ole to Hell-Ruffian. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by Lastmankc(m): 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2020
See upper cut? I know say this guy go give APC hat trick. APC one fayose three. This guy get bad mouth ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by Truthbites: 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2020
APC n coronavirus 5 and 6

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by jatgod(m): 9:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
This man just the give me joy

3 Likes

Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by joefelin2345: 9:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
Sirjamo:
Even if you join them, you would have moved from living room to the master bedroom within the same house!!!

The difference between APC and PDP is Buhari and Osinbajo!!!
And how are the duo different from others? Show me the type of people that surround you and I shall tell you the type of person that you are. Birds of a feather so says the saying, flock together. Elections were rigged , they supported such. What else make them unique?
Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by Omofranca(f): 9:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
If the above statement is true, it is the very height of insensitivity and moral bankruptcy to make light and analogy of such a dreadful disease that is still ravaging thousands. If not for the grace of God, there go Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kikikiki. I talk am. The rock would not dare

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by euwalaka: 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
That's my former governor

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by fuse88(m): 9:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
After Den denied you
Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by Purifychy(f): 9:55pm On Feb 21, 2020
Fayose my man

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by lexy2014: 9:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
Sirjamo:
Even if you join them, you would have moved from living room to the master bedroom within the same house!!!

How are osinbajo and buhari better than d lots in PDP?

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by Consequential: 10:02pm On Feb 21, 2020
lol
Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by Rhesusmonkey(m): 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
Sirjamo:

lol, is this now the new song and way forward??
I thought APC is the best thing to have happened to Nigeria since independence.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by Enochbij(m): 10:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
Chai ma chest oo

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by akinbode1(m): 10:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
Fayose no dey disappoint.....

Oshokomole 1 cool
Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by backbone503(m): 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
thatigboman:
We Know. How can a sane person join the party of Tinubu, Amaechi, fashola and oshimole?

The joke is heavily on you if you're thinking that there is any difference between the above mentioned and the likes of Wike, Secondus, Kwankwaso, Saraki etc
Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by Staro: 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
I trust Fayose
Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by Babyface33: 10:55pm On Feb 21, 2020
Please help a brother,I seriously needs a job.
Location - ibadan
Qualification - HND in mathematics and statistics
Skill- Advanced learning on excel,python and good in data analysis,machine learning (ongoing)
Contact- henryify33@gmail.com
Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by Anwons(m): 10:55pm On Feb 21, 2020
This man bad mouth still dey? Nnaaa, Ayo get mouth o. lol
Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by Staro: 11:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
I wonder
Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by AfroKnight: 11:44pm On Feb 21, 2020
Still can’t forget the time this guy travelled to China to stand at a vacant lectern to address a nonexistent audience. He even posed for pictures. cheesy
Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by mechanics(m): 12:15am On Feb 22, 2020
haywire07:
And of what use is Fayose to APC?
His political career ended after he left Ekiti government house.

The only thing he should be hoping for is to get appointments like "commissioner for publicity stunts "
hahahahah, he's politically irrelevant.
Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by Ken4agent(m): 12:48am On Feb 22, 2020
I don miss dis my niggarr ...he suddenly went solo cheesy
Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by oyeb15: 12:58am On Feb 22, 2020
Fayose isnt needed in APC .Infact he is of little relevance to Ekiti PDP as Sen Olujimi faction has taken over.The ward chairmen ,ward and youth leaders he sidelined during his administration are with Olujimi.
Olujimi and Adeyeye are still one despite the Appeal judgement cos most of Adeyeye supporters are still in PDP and both are arch enemy of Fayose.

He's poised to act spoiler for PDP for a 'price' from APC and his conditions wasnt agreed on and later thrown out by d party heirachy.
Now he want to use media propaganda to make Abuja feel he still have political weight in Ekiti.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by Chicastle: 1:13am On Feb 22, 2020
All this Amajiris insulting Mr Peter which day una start to use phone self? just be making noise on Nairaland
Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by awoluyi(m): 1:51am On Feb 22, 2020
Please stay in PDP as you are already carrying more than enough virus that will instantly kill APC if you cross over.
Can you imagine what will happen to APC if you combine your virus with those of Oshiomole.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Son, Ngige Would Have Been In Saraki's Position - Presidency Blames Igbos / MKO Abiola: "Nice Move But We’ll Still Vote You Out In 2019" - Some Reactions / Presidential Panel Seals Senator Nwaoboshi's Properties In Abuja, Delta & Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.