Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Osun Royal Rumble: I Remain Oluwo Of Iwoland, I Was Never Suspended -oba Akanbi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Osun Royal Rumble: I Remain Oluwo Of Iwoland, I Was Never Suspended -oba Akanbi (198 Views)

Court Bars Oluwo From Installing Salinsile As Otun Oba Of Iwoland / Oluwo Of Iwoland Allegedly Beats Up Ogbagbaa King During A Peace Meeting. (photo / You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osun Royal Rumble: I Remain Oluwo Of Iwoland, I Was Never Suspended -oba Akanbi by MichaelMega: 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
The Oluwo of Iwoland, Oba Abdulrosheed Adewale Akanbi has debunked reports about his suspension by the Osun State Council of Obas as he said he remains the one and only Oluwo of Iwoland.

The Council of Obas in Osun State had on Friday suspended Oba Akanbi for misconduct and set up a committee to recommend further decision on him.

At its meeting in Osogbo, the state capital on Friday, the Council said the conduct of the Iwo monarch since he became Oba does not portray the traditional institution well.

Read More: https://mydailybells.com.ng/royal-rumble-i-remain-oluwo-of-iwoland-i-was-never-suspended-oba-akanbi/

Re: Osun Royal Rumble: I Remain Oluwo Of Iwoland, I Was Never Suspended -oba Akanbi by seunlayi(m): 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2020
He is dreaming

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Error You Can Make Is Marrying Someone You Have Never Provoked –reno / BREAKING: Index Italian Free Of Virus But… / VP Osinbajo Tests Negative, Fayemi Self-isolates,pastor Adeboye Holds Lone Vigil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.