Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? (70153 Views)

Japa Or Stay In Nigeria / Relocate Or Stay In Nigeria (serious Dilemma ) / Entering USA Or Europe As A Married Man Or Single. Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by Charleys: 8:07am On Feb 22, 2020
With twenty million I will travel to South Sudan and they'll make me a king there.

15 Likes

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by Nixxxx(m): 8:07am On Feb 22, 2020
Are you a yahoo boy how did you get 30million at 25

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by Renforce: 8:07am On Feb 22, 2020
Baba
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by LegendHero(m): 8:08am On Feb 22, 2020
20million is just $56,600.

With a master degree in STEM in USA, you will make that money in 6-7 month before tax.

If you have a sure way of leaving Nigeria to either Canada or USA, you better take the chances now.

Facebook for example give signing bonus ranging from $56,000 - $100,000. Let me paraphrase this, it means when you get a job from Facebook, they pay you this amount for just agreeing to work for them.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by Lincoln275(m): 8:08am On Feb 22, 2020
Mycheww, plz follow your instinct
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by Mac2016(m): 8:09am On Feb 22, 2020
Look for a cheaper school in Europe if you are self sponsoring yourself.
Buy a genuine property (as in a commercial or good residential building) here in Nigeria to be bringing you rent later.
Schools in Germany, Norway and Italy are places to get good degree with which you can apply for scholarships or jobs later in the US.

11 Likes

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by lenbrintryl(m): 8:10am On Feb 22, 2020
try and invest in parental-stock farming. ull be bigger before u know it. make more research and ull find the truth. I'm an animal health technologist.

1 Like

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by Hypnotise: 8:10am On Feb 22, 2020
20 million... Hmmm
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by Digmygold: 8:10am On Feb 22, 2020
You better stay and not end bitter like Ubunja.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by Sundaycomputer: 8:10am On Feb 22, 2020
My brother go to USA for ur good , get the $ and change it to naira after 3 years of being in USA, u will thank me later

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 8:11am On Feb 22, 2020
Who told u 20m is nothing abroad? shocked

iCauseTrouble:
With that money, you can build a business in Nigeria that we make you tour around the world and not only America. That money is nothing abroad

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by zeusdgrt(m): 8:11am On Feb 22, 2020
All these story when people go just sit-down form say make I come dey bother my head dey advise air.

8 Likes

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by johannesburg(m): 8:11am On Feb 22, 2020
Export raw foods from Nigeria to south Africa, in 6 months time people will ask you if you are dealing on drugs.
Thank me later.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 22, 2020
Well I went into fractional share trading with my 1 M in 2017 and since then obodo oyigbo no sweet me again to go grin
Na only holidays I fit go there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by bluefilm: 8:11am On Feb 22, 2020
Go to america to do what?

Abeg stay in Naija and enjoy your money!

4 Likes

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by greatbuc(m): 8:11am On Feb 22, 2020
You better continue with that business that got you the money if legal.. If it's proceeds from crime then all the business you do with it will crash Amen.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by fixmykey(m): 8:12am On Feb 22, 2020
1. YOU JUST TOLD US YOU ARE A YAHOO YAHA
2. YOU HAD THE BRAIN TO HURZEL AND MAKE 25M BUT YOU LACK IDEAS ON HOW TO USE THE MONEY
YOU BE AKAMU WITH SEED

48 Likes

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by Jabar2017: 8:12am On Feb 22, 2020
Op,what kind of advice u need u don decide to travel to US,u con dey whine us for here again,u wan make will know d amount of money u get abiii.....okay continue.

9 Likes

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by Innoxxacs: 8:12am On Feb 22, 2020
Hadampson, pls carry others and come help this oga

1 Like

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by don4real18(m): 8:12am On Feb 22, 2020
This country has wrecked people. Go to America.

2 Likes

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by femilambor007(m): 8:12am On Feb 22, 2020
Start a water business (Purewater and bottle).
Also be a major distributor of food business or Dangote Cement.

Thank me later..

2 Likes

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by Innoxxacs: 8:13am On Feb 22, 2020
Digmygold:
You better stay and not end bitter like Ubunja.
dry, very very dry, if that was a joke!

1 Like

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by aremuforlife(m): 8:13am On Feb 22, 2020
[/quote]8[quote author=MrStan11 post=86854730]My dear,
Don't ever think of starting any business with your hard earned money.
Run now that you can.
Not just for your sake but for the sake of your unborn kids.

Its a decision your kids will forever be grateful for.

But make sure you travel using Academic means because it saves you from stress.

Ignore anybody telling you to start a business,
Most of them are salary earners and have no knowledge of killin dem atmosphere especially for new businesses
Someone like you will be condemning the government for not creating jobs, but you are here discouraging from taking advice to invest here.
Life is not that easy outside the country. We just need to be contented in life. So many great industries started with less than 5m and today they great.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 22, 2020
Nixxxx:
Are you a yahoo boy how did you get 30million at 25

80kusd by 25 5 years late according to airtel
Anyway Its not too big if your a productive person
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by Mac2016(m): 8:14am On Feb 22, 2020
lenbrintryl:
try and invest in parental-stock farming. ull be bigger before u know it. make more research and ull find the truth. I'm an animal health technologist.
Which one is parental stock farming?
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by kaziblake(f): 8:14am On Feb 22, 2020
I think staying back in Nigeria’s and starting a business is the best option for now..

6 Likes

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by BUSINESSARENAA(m): 8:14am On Feb 22, 2020
Brodapounds:
what sort of goods?

By the way, with the corruption of the NIGERIA immigration system, it's difficult to go into importation without the frustration of immigration.

No, thats a wrong notion to have. Look around your locality, and detect what is in high demand in your locality, then start importing.

From clothes, to building materials , like tiles, POP materials, wines and spirit, look for what sales in your locality.

If you have time and the energy, visit Aba, stay there for one week, every morning wake up and be moving around inside the town, you would learn a lot and be challenged.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by shogsman(m): 8:14am On Feb 22, 2020
Brodapounds:
Nice but what type of business?

But sincerely, part of the reason why i want to leave is safety of my life and my sanity.

I want my future kids to come into the world in a sane environment with top class Education.

I feel with me in the USA, i will be opening doors and opportunity for my siblings which are in school right now.

One of my sisters is studying as a nurse, i want her to work in USA as a professional Nurse and i feel with me establishing myself there, if will be possible.

I don't think about myself only, as the eldest child and son, i want the best life for my siblings, so my parents will be proud of me, i want my parents to visit me freely In USA and i feel this 20 million naira is GOD answering my prayers.

Hope you understand?
Lot and you think you can achieve that with just $60k in the USA,that's not even enough for your skul fees.
Stay in the country and multiply your money,when you're financially stable you can go anywhere you like.

1 Like

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by omoadeleye(m): 8:14am On Feb 22, 2020
You can stay in Nigeria and still be traveling to USA anyhow with the money...

2 Likes

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by Hotzone(m): 8:15am On Feb 22, 2020
Ha, me I go travel.

1 Like

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by free2ryhme: 8:15am On Feb 22, 2020
Brodapounds:
Hello dear nairalanders.

Please I'm going through a state of mental confusion.

Currently i have approximately 20 million and 300 thousand naira in my bank account.

I have two thoughts.

1) I am 25 years old but I'm not a university graduate, i only have ND (National deploma) from a polytechnic In Edo state, Auchi precisely.

I would have become a graduate years ago but after my "ND" years ago, i refused to go back to school and i decided to hustle for money.

Most of my classmates in school back then are all graduates but all the same, looking at my bank account now, i have no regrets.

So this is what i plan on doing.

1) Can i further my Education In any university in the United States with the money and plan on staying back after my degree, for the fact that I'm 25.
Will that be advisable?

2) should i stay back in Nigeria and use part of the money to build a house In my hometown in Benin and use the rest for business?

3) Is there a chance of going to USA and start all over again, look for job.
Will the money be enough to rent a house, foot some bills untill i see a job in the USA.

Note i choose USA only because it's my dream country, I'm not scared of the traveling ban because I'm 100% confident that it will be taken away few months from now.

Please i won't be replying any mention or questions.

All i want is to take note of good advice.

I already know a reliable traveling agent.

Please other suggestions are welcomed apart from mine.

Please help

No fool will have this money and ask stupid questions on nairaland

32 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) / Present Condition Of The New Lagos Marcopolo BRT Bus. / The Real Story About The Nigerian Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.