Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,519 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? - Travel (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? (70151 Views)

Japa Or Stay In Nigeria / Relocate Or Stay In Nigeria (serious Dilemma ) / Entering USA Or Europe As A Married Man Or Single. Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by octasecurity: 2:06pm On Mar 08, 2021
Great
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by Lekan1o1: 4:23am On Mar 15, 2021
Brodapounds:
There is a reason why i choose USA.

Because of my career in entertainment.

In school back in the days, i was a member of the drama group, so I'm good in acting and in music.

I feel USA gives me the opportunity to drive into entertainment.

Hello bro good am , I sorry I had to quote u in old thread to avoid attention , pls I would like to talk to u pls
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by bdon123(m): 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
djon78:

Well it may be gone for you. While a lot of people are making it big time here. That it didn't work for you or gone for you doesn't mean it's gone for me.

Like I say, pessimists can't even see when goods are coming there way. So to each man his own.
Not even everybody is excited about living abroad.

So u bliev i aint making it big time in Naija?Nigga u dnt know me or d kinda xposure i hav.Its not abt me.I noight be doing well bt do i feel safe or how are ordinary graduates on d street doing?I schl in UK n hav a 6 digit paying job in naija bt m still trying to move my whole family out becos this country is gone ...there is no hope.And m only advising based on my exposure n understanding.It really doesnt matter how well u doing in naija if ur security isnt guaranteed n u in fear for ur life everyday

2 Likes

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by adebayo111: 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
hakeem4:
with 20 million Naira you can start a very good business. Please do not make the mistake of using your money to travel abroad. There is nothing there.

stay in Nigeria, invest the money, after 2-3 when you have made profit you can now travel to USA, UK and other advanced country for vacation.

but to live in USA?? is a big no
have u been there?
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by bdon123(m): 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
orunmila144:
So why did you return to naija in the first place ?

m sure even u don receive sense right now n hav seen the light.U guys dont like good advice
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by bdon123(m): 11:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
orunmila144:
brother i have lived in the UK and the quality of life is appaling. most of you live in council houses, you have to pay to watch your own TV (tv license ), you cant park your car on the street or it will be towed if you dont pay road tax, you have to pay for water that is free, you have to pay council tax, you cant go out after a certain time because the street is full of gangs who will stab you with knife, or chavs who will stab you with knife lmaooo. AND THEN ON THE OTHER SIDE i have been to many gated communities in lekki and these people live like superstars. they have basketballcourts, swimming pool, the water is free, no council tax no TV license. come on bro the UK is an illusion. a bad one at that

how far ur lekki house na lol.U still think naija is best to live?hav u received sense now?
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by Saynoomore: 12:34am On Jun 02, 2021
bdon123:

So u bliev i aint making it big time in Naija?Nigga u dnt know me or d kinda xposure i hav.Its not abt me.I noight be doing well bt do i feel safe or how are ordinary graduates on d street doing?I schl in UK n hav a 6 digit paying job in naija bt m still trying to move my whole family out becos this country is gone ...there is no hope.And m only advising based on my exposure n understanding.It really doesnt matter how well u doing in naija if ur security isnt guaranteed n u in fear for ur life everyday

My broda,
No be small thing o! Safety & security first before 6 digit income!
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by cooooooks(m): 12:45am On Jun 02, 2021
Spoken like someone who doesn't invest.

How much is inflation?

How much is a dollar now?

How much is a flight to Dubai now?

itsme01:

smiley

Split your money into two, invest half into stocks of a very stable company, NB , MTN, FirstBank, GTB etc and use the rest to relocate to US and start your new hustling, if you can make 20 million hustling in Nigeria, chances are you would make 100 million in US because US is for smart thinkers and not dull people.. incase if things don't work out in US you can always fall back to your 10million naira stock

PS: before listening to people telling you to do business, 90% of all start ups in Nigeria don't survive the 3 years mark, forex changes, bad government policy, fraudulent staffs and all would finish your capital

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by Vicboy1(m): 7:46am On Jan 11, 2023
djon78:

That's what most of them don't understand. How many Nigerians in the US are worth $1 million. Not even the highest paid consultant medical doctors. But over here in naija, we have thousands of dollars millionaires.

I get angry when people bad mouth everything about here, no hope. Like it will remain like that forever, like things won't change?
Maximum in 3 years time Buhari will be history and we will get our country back.

Pessimism is a very bad thing. In fact you won't see when goods are coming your way.

That's how one big manager in an oil and gas firm in Nigeria I know resigned and relocated to Canada. Today he is just surviving, be calling his ogas to dash him money. Like $1000. These where less than money he was making here from side deals.

It's only those with short sight don't see opportunities here. It's not easy, but there is a way. Even abroad you want run go, you think it's easy?
Which type of foolishness is this
Imagine Resigning from a high paying job to travel out

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) / Present Condition Of The New Lagos Marcopolo BRT Bus. / The Real Story About The Nigerian Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.