Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,700 members, 7,840,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) (61187 Views)

Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) / China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years / Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 10:54am On Feb 22, 2020
Awol1:
Could it be the Locust plague in the Bible was true?

Imagine they had no plane to spray insecticide. It must have caused great famine.

I think it's time I began taking the Bible more serious.

And God, 'seriouser'.

Locusts has been swarming farms and vagetations since before it was written in the Bible.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 10:54am On Feb 22, 2020
Renforce:
Quite sad

tahh....

why....!!??

this kenyans are soo nasty to nigerians....
dont pity them,they wouldnt pity you either....

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
The plagues that devastated the nation of Pharoah and Egypt playing out in this Generation...

It calls for sober Reflections from us all!

Let's FEAR GOD and Belive His Only Begotten son, JESUS CHRIST
Limit your overzealousness to the religious section only. This is front page na,all and sundry may witness your overzealousness

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by Renforce: 10:58am On Feb 22, 2020
tsdarkside:

tahh....

why....!!??

Kenyans of all ppo? Ahh shocked
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by Ghostrye: 10:58am On Feb 22, 2020
This is sad news
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 10:59am On Feb 22, 2020
My Chinese friend says locust sweet very well grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 22, 2020
Maxymilliano:
So after the locusts landed in her fields and ate their way through her sorghum, millet and lentils, they still had time to copulate ?

grin

just like Fulani herdsmen invade your farm, eat your crops and still set the farmland on fire for new grass to grow
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 11:00am On Feb 22, 2020
Renforce:

Kenyans of all ppo? Ahh shocked

you dont remember that thread where they were beatin their chests like wild gorillas....??

its in foreighn section now....go and watch their comments about nigeria and nigerians....
you would loose any pity for them....
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 22, 2020
I only read about this in the bible....this happens for real in our lifetime, wow! I pray it wont spread to our land now that it's been recorded in some African countries already.
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 11:01am On Feb 22, 2020
These is not good to experience despite all the finances that she invested in. To worsen the all case the locust were even mating in there
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 11:01am On Feb 22, 2020
tsdarkside:
somehow i dont feel pity....

this kenyan people too useless....
you mumu sha undecided
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 11:03am On Feb 22, 2020
tsdarkside:

tahh....

why....!!??

you are the one with the nasty mindset here. Maybe because you have some terrible past (that's if you have any) with some Kenyans, you decide to be this foolish

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 11:03am On Feb 22, 2020
I heard it's a sign of famine.
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by wink2015(m): 11:04am On Feb 22, 2020
This is an eye opener to Nigeria especially Northern Nigeria who are refusing to develop their Agriculture because they are getting free crude oil money.

The swarms of locust are very destructive to agricultural crops as seen from the event in Kenya.

But the kenya authority needs to step up their technology to overcome the locust challenge.
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by BafanaBafana: 11:04am On Feb 22, 2020
Awol1:
Could it be the Locust plague in the Bible was true?

Imagine they had no plane to spray insecticide. It must have caused great famine.

I think it's time I began taking the Bible more serious.

And God, 'seriouser'.
Catchfirez:
Plague from the Bible. End of Days Signs. Rumor of war also. lord have mercy on our soul, because this not the end. Great Famine is coming. There will be a time, money will be useless.
Righteousness89:
The plagues that devastated the nation of Pharoah and Egypt playing out in this Generation...

It calls for sober Reflections from us all!

Let's FEAR GOD and Belive His Only Begotten son, JESUS CHRIST
You guys did not do agric science in Junior Secondary school?
Locusts are pests, they invade communities and eat up anything that appear green!!

I imagine what you guys would have said if this had happened in Iran or Iraq

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 11:06am On Feb 22, 2020
Ryan03:
you mumu sha undecided

thx....
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 11:07am On Feb 22, 2020
Ryan03:
you are the one with the nasty mindset here. Maybe because you have some terrible past (that's if you have any) with some Kenyans, you decide to be this foolish

my ex was kenyan....soo,park....!!
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 11:08am On Feb 22, 2020
seunmohmoh:
I heard it's a sign of famine.

you cute....

forget those miserable kenyans joor....

how you dey....?? wink wink

Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by Ekemeze: 11:09am On Feb 22, 2020
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 11:09am On Feb 22, 2020
tsdarkside:

my ex was kenyan....soo,park....!!
your ex is now a yardstick to judge the whole country. BEHAVE O......
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 11:11am On Feb 22, 2020
Ekemeze:

The f*cking thread is now more than 3k pages.u can imagine the fuckery going on there.

i tell you....

nawa....
i tried to plead with them,reason,beggin to no avail....
and now i should pity them....??

no way....
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by cRobo: 11:12am On Feb 22, 2020
Won't say a word
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by osazuwa23: 11:12am On Feb 22, 2020
Shaking my head undecided
flyca:
They even had the audacity to have sex in the farm undecided
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by jeff1607(m): 11:12am On Feb 22, 2020
heard locusts are delicious wen fried
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 11:14am On Feb 22, 2020
Ryan03:
your ex is now a yardstick to judge the whole country. BEHAVE O......

you dont understand....

i dont pity people that hate me....
i dont believe in that christian bullshit....

love their enemy nonesense....

it means love your enemy in between your people and not the ol world....

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 22, 2020
post=86859823:

This is the real definition of the YEAR OF THE LOCUSTS.

May God never let us see that again in our nation.

See them even dancing konko below on top this ogberaga matter.

Orisirisi something..... cheesy

cheesy
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by Horus(m): 11:16am On Feb 22, 2020
'Nothing left': Kenyan mother's fields stripped by locust swarm

Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by Enochbij(m): 11:17am On Feb 22, 2020
Farmine loading in kenya.
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by alfasexy: 11:18am On Feb 22, 2020
I prefer locusts to cows. if you know, you know.
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 11:18am On Feb 22, 2020
Enochbij:
Farmine loading in kenya.

i wouldnt bother with kenyans....
they will deny it anyways....

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 11:20am On Feb 22, 2020
The locusts themselves are very special delicacies.

If you know, you know! kiss
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by Blogfarms: 11:20am On Feb 22, 2020
What really wowed me if the Kenyan govt using plane to spray the insecticides,,, I'm sure if it was in this zoo, our government won't even fly a kite

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

In Vietnam, Markets Still Sell Rats, Reptiles Amid Coronavirus Outbreak (photos) / "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) / Brenda Biya Living In $26,000 Monthly Mansion In Los Angeles - Cameroon Journal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.