Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,866 members, 7,841,251 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) (61189 Views)

Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) / China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years / Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 11:21am On Feb 22, 2020
Awol1:
Could it be the Locust plague in the Bible was true?

Imagine they had no plane to spray insecticide. It must have caused great famine.

I think it's time I began taking the Bible more serious.

And God, 'seriouser'.
I even came across an article where the parting of the Red sea was explained by Science.
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by Horus(m): 11:22am On Feb 22, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZ9OUxR2sfk

Kenyan farmers hit hard by locust invasion
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 11:23am On Feb 22, 2020
tsdarkside:

you dont understand....

i dont pity people that hate me....
i dont believe in that christian bullshit....

love their enemy nonesense....

it means love your enemy in between your people and not the ol world....
not all Kenyans are bad. We also have bad people in Nigeria, you do.t know the owner if that farm, she might be a good person but you just categorized her with the bad ones. Wickedness knows no tribe or country, dont condemn people because if their countries, the same thing is happening to Nigerians at large.
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by simplesearch: 11:24am On Feb 22, 2020
l
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by simplesearch: 11:24am On Feb 22, 2020
Awol1:

Imagine they had no plane to spray insecticide. It must have caused great famine.

And God, 'seriouser'.

Good for you my brother. The Bible is so accurate in all historical narratives, revelations, prophecies,poetry,places, tittle and names because the people who wrote those lines are men who will not lie even if you put a knife to their neck. That's why you should believe every of it's account because they are so reliable and heavenly, have no time beating around the bush or dwell on some irrelevant and trivial issues like other books do. If you want to know more about physics, chemistry, anatomy or big-bang theory and other evolutionary debate the Bible has no time for that. But if you want to get to heaven look no further it is the only book you can rely on to seamlessly get you to that celestial city. The error of many is that they don't go to foreign embassies to check if their rules appeals to their learning and belief but they want God's eternal word to appeal to their carnal instinct and gratifications.
Don't allow this desire to die out, get a good concordance bible with topical notations immediately, start digesting all the truth in it with open mind, soon all doubt will flee and you'll never remain the same again spiritually. maranatha!

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by vertueptime: 11:25am On Feb 22, 2020
chatinent:
So bad. Locusts are pests that eats almost every useful farm crops.

They should device a means of catching it it bulk and roasting or frying it, lol
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by vertueptime: 11:25am On Feb 22, 2020
chatinent:
So bad. Locusts are pests that eats almost every useful farm crops.

They should device a means of catching it iin bulk and roasting or frying it, lol
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by Ekaka1(m): 11:26am On Feb 22, 2020
Macsjebs:
More
Locust wicked...see as some of them still get time to fu.uck for people farm
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by MotiveU(f): 11:26am On Feb 22, 2020
Awol1:

And God, 'seriouser'.
It is for real..
The government spray insecticide from a low aircraft but still the locust refused to die or go away.
Yes God is real and he is the ultimate.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by Godwin2am(m): 11:27am On Feb 22, 2020
please do locust lay egg? .... .how many egg if possible can a locust lay after mating?......
is locust edible for human consumption?
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by MotiveU(f): 11:28am On Feb 22, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Limit your overzealousness to the religious section only. This is front page na,all and sundry may witness your overzealousness
Calm down bro
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by zagorakis(m): 11:30am On Feb 22, 2020
I just remembered my biology.. Thats their economic importance in biology, occurs sometimes during climate change.
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by pacespot(m): 11:30am On Feb 22, 2020
Serious, if the locust swarm don't allow them harvesting their crops, then they should turn the locusts into food.
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by eddieguru(m): 11:31am On Feb 22, 2020
majamajic:
grin

Them even sex join am !
na kenya for you be that...insects too know the way of life over there grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by wickedtuna: 11:34am On Feb 22, 2020
Awol1:

And God, 'seriouser'.
Remember, even the good book says "there is nothing new under the sun" that is a very deep statement.
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by vikstandon(m): 11:47am On Feb 22, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-kenya-locusts-farmers/nothing-left-kenyan-mothers-fields-stripped-by-locust-swarm-idUSKBN20D25A

Knowing this plaque was coming or in advent of it... They would have applied Pesticides!
Their loss wouldn't have been much
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by Omenkanuzu: 11:57am On Feb 22, 2020
[s]
post=86859823:

This is the real definition of the YEAR OF THE LOCUSTS.

May God never let us see that again in our nation.

See them even dancing konko below on top this ogberaga matter.

Orisirisi something..... cheesy
[/s]
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:58am On Feb 22, 2020
The locusts are straffing and destroying her crops. can u imagine?
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by sevo(m): 12:11pm On Feb 22, 2020
Something wey one litre of sharp shooter or perfect killer go solve
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by Jman06(m): 12:11pm On Feb 22, 2020
Awol1:

And God, 'seriouser'.
Locust swarming is just a natural phenomenon that happens once in a long time. It has happened here in Nigeria before.
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by Briller: 12:11pm On Feb 22, 2020
tsephanyah:
Verified... this is not fake news

World Bank already warned about famine due to the Locust invasion in East Africa. This is just a tip of the iceberg
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by mvem(m): 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2020
Catchfirez:
Plague from the Bible. End of Days Signs. Rumor of war also. lord have mercy on our soul, because this not the end. Great Famine is coming. There will be a time, money will be useless.
locust only strive in arid regions and has always been there for years...nothing is happening now is strange...only if you know the famine in eastern Africa in the 80s especially in Kenya and Ethiopia
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2020
Awol1:

And God, 'seriouser'.

Not necessarily.

No one needs to read the Bible to know what a plague of locusts can do to farmlands?

Put a blanket over your farmland, and the swam would devour your blankets and still eat up your crops, afterwhich they would mate. By the time they are through with your farmland, everything will be bare.
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
The plagues that devastated the nation of Pharoah and Egypt playing out in this Generation...

It calls for sober Reflections from us all!

Let's FEAR GOD and Belive His Only Begotten son, JESUS CHRIST

You are sick

Haba!

Everything na religion!
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2020
[s]
Michellekabod2:

Limit your overzealousness to the religious section only. This is front page na,all and sundry may witness your overzealousness
[/s]
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by Psoul(m): 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2020
and the Lord said....
"And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you (Joel 2:25 (KJV))
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by TheGiftedOne(m): 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2020
Awol1:

And God, 'seriouser'.

If you read 2Timothy 3:1-5 and see how the prophecies are all fulfilling, you'll have every reason to believe in the Bible.

You could check out www.jw.org at your leisure for some other Bible teachings.
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2020
[s]
mvem:
locust only strive in arid regions and has always been there for years...nothing is happening now is strange...only if you know the famine in eastern Africa in the 80s especially in Kenya and Ethiopia
[/s]

Keep Consoling yourself!

Don't do the needful! Ok!
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by Johnson8976: 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2020
see below
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by mvem(m): 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

Keep Consoling yourself!

Don't do the needful! Ok!
you love end of the world gist but you should know the world has seen worse. The world has seen world wars, diseases like the black death or Spanish flu that almost wiped europe, worse famine in Africa and Asia that killed millions...these are facts, what makes today's own peculiar?...the locust you talk about only happen in arid regions, you don't see locust in Europe(temperate) or forested area, so how will the world go hungry as you wish...what needful should I do?...address my points logically

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

In Vietnam, Markets Still Sell Rats, Reptiles Amid Coronavirus Outbreak (photos) / "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) / Brenda Biya Living In $26,000 Monthly Mansion In Los Angeles - Cameroon Journal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.