Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,818 members, 7,841,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) (61188 Views)

Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) / China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years / Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by biggy26: 12:51pm On Feb 22, 2020
shamsin6300:
The guy above Of all thing na sex part catch ur attention ba? Its well
He is a sexual being
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by eodavids(m): 12:54pm On Feb 22, 2020
Bugatie:
So sad.

This is something insurance can take care of if there's one in place.

And to imagine the locusts copulating with reckless abandon on the same farmundecided

I know insurance takes care of specific foreseeable loss.
Could this had been foreseeable and was part of the insurance agreement?
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 12:54pm On Feb 22, 2020
mvem:
you love end of the world gist but you should know the world has seen worse. The world has seen world wars, diseases like the black death or Spanish flu that almost wiped europe, worse famine in Africa and Asia that killed millions...these are facts, what makes today's own peculiar?...the locust you talk about only happen in arid regions, you don't see locust in Europe(temperate) or forested area, so how will the world go hungry as you wish...what needful should I do?...address my points logically
My Beloved Brother you have no point..

Drop this Knowledge you feel u Have and do the needful by Accepting and Believing JESUS CHRIST...

The World is Winding up...

Be wise My Brother! Be wise!
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by mvem(m): 12:59pm On Feb 22, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Beloved Brother you have no point..

Drop this Knowledge you feel u Have and do the needful by Accepting and Believing JESUS CHRIST...

The World is Winding up...

Be wise My Brother! Be wise!
Isnt this knowledge what the God you believe in has given man to solve problems...Isnt it this knowledge that man has use to solve famine, wars, sickness etc ...isnt this knowledge not from the God you believe in ?...whatever floats your boat...Shalom/Salam
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by Symorne(m): 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2020
....He maketh all creatures great and small.
...He maketh all things wise and wonderful.
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by KenechukwuEdu: 1:29pm On Feb 22, 2020
Fool
Righteousness89:
The plagues that devastated the nation of Pharoah and Egypt playing out in this Generation...

It calls for sober Reflections from us all!

Let's FEAR GOD and Belive His Only Begotten son, JESUS CHRIST .

Modified: I weep for this Generation.... Many jokers and unserious folks..

The World is Crippling and Collasping, Technology and Technical Know are failing..
Pestilences Ravaging the world
Yet people are calling it Religion.,
Some others say it is usual!

People, JESUS IS COMING! JESUS IS COMING! JESUS IS COMING!

You will not wish your Enemy to Remain here when HE Appears..

Stop playing Religion!

Believe and Accept JESUS CHRIST
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by ma373733(m): 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2020
majamajic:
grin

Them even sex join am !

grin grin grin nothing person no go see for life

Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by shamsin6300(m): 2:13pm On Feb 22, 2020
biggy26:

He is a sexual being

Lolx
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by Omenkanuzu: 2:22pm On Feb 22, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:

You are sick

Haba!

Everything na religion!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2020
KenechukwuEdu:
Fool

May u not be Foolish my Beloved Brother..

GOD BLESS U
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by olawonder(m): 2:52pm On Feb 22, 2020
These little natural occurrences here and there are signs from God. We see these things and make jokes about them, some simply ignore; hmm... if u see what i see, u’d be very afraid! The most impactful ones are reserved for the ‘wealthy nations’ and are for later times, if they occur now that will be end of the world as we know it!

I seek refuge in You O God.
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by armyofone(m): 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2020
African locust - eat small and copulate!

Maxymilliano:
So after the locusts landed in her fields and ate their way through her sorghum, millet and lentils, they still had time to copulate ?

grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 22, 2020
Awol1:
Could it be the Locust plague in the Bible was true?

Imagine they had no plane to spray insecticide. It must have caused great famine.

I think it's time I began taking the Bible more serious.

And God, 'seriouser'.

Maybe true, but ADAM AND EVE being the first man and woman is a bloody lie.
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by RachelRaxxxATK: 4:49pm On Feb 22, 2020
Awol1:

Imagine they had no plane to spray insecticide. It must have caused great famine.

And God, 'seriouser'.

Bible is just history book,
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by berryace007: 5:27pm On Feb 22, 2020
The farmer as angered the gods just saying tho

Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 6:01pm On Feb 22, 2020
majamajic:
grin

Them even sex join am !
i even think say na only me see am
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by incogni2o: 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2020
Awol1:

And God, 'seriouser'.

RachelRaxxxATK:

Bible is just history book,

badboy92:

Maybe true, but ADAM AND EVE being the first man and woman is a bloody lie.

Michellekabod2:

Limit your overzealousness to the religious section only. This is front page na,all and sundry may witness your overzealousness

DarkJeddi:

Locusts has been swarming farms and vagetations since before it was written in the Bible.. shocked

KenechukwuEdu:
Fool

Other Obstinate Hardened Hearted so-called atheists will find another logical reason to debunk this.

You can't depend on your conscience for Truth to be your guide when it is you who must keep it satisfied.....Bob Dylan.

My 10 cent.

May God save you guyz.
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2020
incogni2o:

Amen

Other Obstinate Hardened Hearted so-called atheists will find another logical reason to debunk this.

You can't depend on your conscience for Truth to be your guide when it is you who must keep it satisfied.....Bob Dylan.

My 10 cent.

May God save you guyz.
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 7:48pm On Feb 22, 2020
incogni2o:

My 10 cent.

May God save you guyz.
Grow up and smell the coffee.. shocked

Locusts are not destroying farms because your Story book said so.. cheesy

Destroying crops are in their nature and they have been doing it since the beginning of time.. undecided

I repeat,grow up! grin
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by incogni2o: 8:06pm On Feb 22, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Grow up and smell the coffee.. shocked

Locusts are not destroying farms because your Story book said so.. cheesy

Destroying crops are in their nature and they have been doing it since the beginning of time.. undecided

I repeat,grow up! grin

Something is logical doesnt mean its Factual.

You are defending something i didn't critic and also Criticizing what I didn't defend.

It's obvious you didn't take some time to think about the topic and my comment.

The Bible states God used rain from the clouds to wipe out evil Men.

Does that stop Rain from falling since then?

Pls take time to think, reason, think again, reason again, ask questions, seek for answers , you don't have answers now doesnt mean you should make assumptions.

Be humble, seek for Truth... You'll eventually find it.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by Legendguru: 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2020
Oh
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by Legendguru: 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2020
Really
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by amanovercomer: 9:14pm On Feb 22, 2020
The Bible is complete
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by badman007(m): 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2020
DropsMic:

This is the kind of stories your kind love reading...

Very foolish people
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2020
incogni2o:

Something is logical doesnt mean its Factual.

You are defending something i didn't critic and also Criticizing what I didn't defend.

It's obvious you didn't take some time to think about the topic and my comment.

The Bible states God used rain from the clouds to wipe out evil Men.

Does that stop Rain from falling since then?

Pls take time to think, reason, think again, reason again, ask questions, seek for answers , you don't have answers now doesnt mean you should make assumptions.

Be humble, seek for Truth... You'll eventually find it.

What exactly is the big deal about the Bible claiming a swarm of Locust invaded farmlands?

What does that have to do with Atheists and obstinacy?

Farmlands are being invaded by Locusts almost every other year..

So,what is the big deal with the Bible telling a story about a natural phenomenon? shocked

So because it spices its fairytales with stories about natural phenomenons..

We should all swallow the tales by Moonlight that it spews all over the place.. grin
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2020
olawonder:
These little natural occurrences here and there are signs from God. We see these things and make jokes about them, some simply ignore; hmm... if u see what i see, u’d be very afraid! The most impactful ones are reserved for the ‘wealthy nations’ and are for later times, if they occur now that will be end of the world as we know it!

I seek refuge in You O God.
Story.. undecided

The world will end when it will end,till then hold your horses. grin
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by godofuck231: 11:21pm On Feb 22, 2020
Maxymilliano:
So after the locusts landed in her fields and ate their way through her sorghum, millet and lentils, they still had time to copulate ?

grin

what a fcking story
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by incogni2o: 5:45am On Feb 23, 2020
DarkJeddi:

What exactly is the big deal about the Bible claiming a swarm of Locust invaded farmlands?

What does that have to do with Atheists and obstinacy?

Farmlands are being invaded by Locusts almost every other year..

So,what is the big deal with the Bible telling a story about a natural phenomenon? shocked

So because it spices its fairytales with stories about natural phenomenons..

We should all swallow the tales by Moonlight that it spews all over the place.. grin

Let me tell you another tale by moonlight, true story by the way.

There was a guy in the bible, a King precisely. He saw the Locusts, all sources of water turned red and undrinkable, frogs littered the whole of the place, swarm of flies, and other terrific things we know as the 7 plagues of Egypt.

As history has it, He hardened his Heart to disbelieve until tragedy struck something he darely loved and cherished......His First Born and Heir died.

Not until then did he come to his senses.

The point? I think you are still out of your senses. Don't worry God knows how to make you have that sense and change of Heart.

Peace.
Re: Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 6:58am On Feb 23, 2020
incogni2o:

Let me tell you another tale by moonlight, true story by the way.

There was a guy in the bible, a King precisely. He saw the Locusts, all sources of water turned red and undrinkable, frogs littered the whole of the place, swarm of flies, and other terrific things we know as the 7 plagues of Egypt.

As history has it, He hardened his Heart to disbelieve until tragedy struck something he darely loved and cherished......His First Born and Heir died.

Not until then did he come to his senses.

The point? I think you are still out of your senses. Don't worry God knows how to make you have that sense and change of Heart.

Peace.
Yeah.. grin

The all powerful and merciful God decided to go MURDERER MODE..

Unfortunately,tragedy and misery is not a respecter of your beliefs..

It visits the ATHEIST AND THE THEIST in equal MEASURES.. shocked

Worshippers gets BOMBED IN CHURCHES..

THEY get GUNNED down in their places of WORSHIP..

LEAH SHARIBU is still being RAPED by BOKO HARAM for the last TWO YEARS.. undecided

Where have the God she professed been?

If I get killed by a CRAZED religious FANATIC tomorrow..

How is it any different from the millions of Believers being visited by one ill fortunate or the other?

Even Pastors loose their FIRST BORN and WHOLE FAMILIES in tragedies. angry

So?

Kini big deal? grin

ALL die na die.. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

In Vietnam, Markets Still Sell Rats, Reptiles Amid Coronavirus Outbreak (photos) / "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) / Brenda Biya Living In $26,000 Monthly Mansion In Los Angeles - Cameroon Journal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.