Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,472 members, 7,954,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:51 AM

Pay Me My Money I Was With You All Night : Runs Girl Attacked A Man For Not Payi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pay Me My Money I Was With You All Night : Runs Girl Attacked A Man For Not Payi (659 Views)

The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pay Me My Money I Was With You All Night : Runs Girl Attacked A Man For Not Payi by Petfadblog: 7:27am On Feb 22, 2020
Pay Me My Money I was with You all Night : Runs Girl Attacked A Man for Not Paying her

A young lady was seen in the video blocking the passing of a silver Toyota Camry this morning, the lady was seen constituting Nuisance and cursing the person that drives the car.

The blockades caused people passing by to wait and wonder what’s going on .

The lady was heard shouting “ You’re Not Going Anywhere today unless you pay me my money” the lady continues while repeatedly spanking the car “ I was with you throughout yesterday I gave you all you want now it’s time for you to pay you want to run, you’re not going anywhere unless I collect my money if you don’t pay you’re not going “ For all the heated words the man refuses to come out of the car which irks the lady and she removed her wigs and started cursing the man.

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2020/02/pay-me-my-money-i-was-with-you-all-night-runs-girl-attacked-a-man-for-not-paying-her.html

Lalasticlala, Seun, Dominique, Mynd44
Re: Pay Me My Money I Was With You All Night : Runs Girl Attacked A Man For Not Payi by Froshloaded: 8:03am On Feb 22, 2020
Op, Add image and video na!!
If you can't pay to strraff a hoe just go and get married grin

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Ifu Ennada Cries For Help Says She Has Been Feeling Too H*rny Lately / Why Do Good Men Marry Bad Women? / Can You Marry An Someone With Down Syndrome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.