Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Buhari Has Been Campaigning Since 2003 For What Exactly? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Been Campaigning Since 2003 For What Exactly? (1269 Views)

EFCC's Northern Leadership Since 2003 / This Is How I Have Been Campaigning For Peter Obi / See How PDP Has Been Campaigning In SW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has Been Campaigning Since 2003 For What Exactly? by Captainrambo2: 7:53am On Feb 22, 2020
I mean in 2015 if Jonathan had decided to assert himself on Nigerians the way buhari did in 2019 by mindlessly using the security operatives to rig the elections and gain phantom votes, some people will be saying "if only Buhari had become president" this would have been on everyone's lips.

Alas Buhari is president (figure head) nothing happened in fact things got worse. The self acclaimed fighter of corruption tried to dash bagudu the recently discovered abacha loot. undecided

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Been Campaigning Since 2003 For What Exactly? by tsephanyah(f): 7:57am On Feb 22, 2020
Without Buhari Nigeria would have become worse than Haiti, Syria and south Sudan... But ignos are bitter, tribalistic, ungreatful people. they are not happy with this administration because most of their criminals behaviours are not welcomed in this administration.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Been Campaigning Since 2003 For What Exactly? by surgical: 8:02am On Feb 22, 2020
To steal and to destroy

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Been Campaigning Since 2003 For What Exactly? by CalabarPikin: 8:19am On Feb 22, 2020
*to kill
*to steal
*to disgrace
*to islamize

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Been Campaigning Since 2003 For What Exactly? by Captainrambo2: 8:49am On Feb 22, 2020
tsephanyah:
Without Buhari Nigeria would have become worse than Haiti, Syria and south Sudan... But ignos are bitter, tribalistic, ungreatful people. they are not happy with this administration because most of their criminals behaviours are not welcomed in this administration.
nop without Buhari yiur fulani brothers will be scared to run around killing people.

Elrufai will not pay them for killing people

ABA kyari wont be president

Yiu see ? Buhari is a disaster thankGod hes ruling now. So people like you wont go about saying "if only buhari was given the opportunity " he is a useless man

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Been Campaigning Since 2003 For What Exactly? by FarahAideed: 10:35am On Feb 22, 2020
tsephanyah:

Go and check the stats Nigeria is already worse than Haiti , Syria and South Sudan

Nigeria has more poor people in numbers and percentage than the countries you mentioned

Nigeria has worse childhood and maternal mortality than the countries you mentioned

Haitian and south Sudan currency have 3 to 5 times better value than Nigerian Naira

Nigeria has worse access to health care than all 3 countries you mentioned

More people are killed yearly by violence in Nigeria than all 3 countries combined

All three countries have better access to pipeborne water than Nigeria

All three countries enjoy better electricity supply than Nigeria

Nigeria has 3 active Terrorist group operating within it's borders , Syria has just one , south Sudan none , Haiti none .

Nigeria has worse human rights a use records that either Haiti or South Sudan .

Stop living in delusion and face the truth Nigeria under Buhari is a the worst country to live on Earth !!!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Been Campaigning Since 2003 For What Exactly? by Leo3333: 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2020
tsephanyah:

Lol.
You northerners sha. Even if Buhari kills and impales your parents for Kilishi you'd still praise him...because he's one of you.

...and you're quick to call people "tribalistic".

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Been Campaigning Since 2003 For What Exactly? by socialmediaman: 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2020
Re: Buhari Has Been Campaigning Since 2003 For What Exactly? by Sokosuji: 11:12pm On Feb 22, 2020
Fulani domination..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Been Campaigning Since 2003 For What Exactly? by blasted12: 11:19pm On Feb 22, 2020
Captainrambo2:
I mean in 2015 if Jonathan had decided to assert himself on Nigerians the way buhari did in 2019 by mindlessly using the security operatives to rig the elections and gain phantom votes, some people will be saying "if only Buhari had become president" this would have been on everyone's lips.

Alas Buhari is president (figure head) nothing happened in fact things got worse. The self acclaimed fighter of corruption tried to dash bagudu the recently discovered abacha loot. undecided
While Jonathan lost his reelection bid in 2015, Buhari won his own hands down in 2019. So quit with the wailing and get on with your life
Re: Buhari Has Been Campaigning Since 2003 For What Exactly? by blasted12: 11:21pm On Feb 22, 2020
FarahAideed:

Go and check the stats Nigeria is already worse than Haiti , Syria and South Sudan

Nigeria has more poor people in numbers and percentage than the countries you mentioned

Nigeria has worse childhood and maternal mortality than the countries you mentioned

Haitian and south Sudan currency have 3 to 5 times better value than Nigerian Naira

Nigeria has worse access to health care than all 3 countries you mentioned

More people are killed yearly by violence in Nigeria than all 3 countries combined

All three countries have better access to pipeborne water than Nigeria

All three countries enjoy better electricity supply than Nigeria

Nigeria has 3 active Terrorist group operating within it's borders , Syria has just one , south Sudan none , Haiti none .

Nigeria has worse human rights a use records that either Haiti or South Sudan .

Stop living in delusion and face the truth Nigeria under Buhari is a the worst country to live on Earth !!!!!
If Nigeria is all you say it is, why not get the Bleep out of the country and leave the rest of us to be?
Re: Buhari Has Been Campaigning Since 2003 For What Exactly? by FarahAideed: 11:23pm On Feb 22, 2020
blasted12:
If Nigeria is all you say it is, why not get the Bleep out of the country and leave the rest of us to be?

I am around because I live off people like you

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Been Campaigning Since 2003 For What Exactly? by Sirjamo: 11:25pm On Feb 22, 2020
Captainrambo2:
nop without Buhari yiur fulani brothers will be scared to run around killing people.

Elrufai will not pay them for killing people

ABA kyari wont be president

Yiu see ? Buhari is a disaster thankGod hes ruling now. So people like you wont go about saying "if only buhari was given the opportunity " he is a useless man
In 2014, Jonathan gave some governors 100 million naira to take care of the Fulani/ farmers clashes!!!!
Re: Buhari Has Been Campaigning Since 2003 For What Exactly? by blasted12: 11:27pm On Feb 22, 2020
FarahAideed:

I am around because I live off people like you
So in other words you're nothing but a parasite?
Re: Buhari Has Been Campaigning Since 2003 For What Exactly? by nagastat: 11:37pm On Feb 22, 2020
Yamree jamb question, oya answer, make you pass yourself.

Olodo!
Re: Buhari Has Been Campaigning Since 2003 For What Exactly? by FarahAideed: 11:41pm On Feb 22, 2020
blasted12:

What part of Nigeria do you reside and what do you do ?
Re: Buhari Has Been Campaigning Since 2003 For What Exactly? by Yalakatasa: 11:44pm On Feb 22, 2020
[s]
blasted12:
[/s]
Re: Buhari Has Been Campaigning Since 2003 For What Exactly? by blasted12: 11:44pm On Feb 22, 2020
FarahAideed:

What part of Nigeria do you reside and what do you do ?
You answer my question first before I answer yours. You claim to live off the backs of people like me right?
Re: Buhari Has Been Campaigning Since 2003 For What Exactly? by Yalakatasa: 11:44pm On Feb 22, 2020
[s]
blasted12:
[/s]
Re: Buhari Has Been Campaigning Since 2003 For What Exactly? by Yalakatasa: 12:03am On Feb 23, 2020
[s]
blasted12:
While Jonathan lost his reelection bid in 2015, Buhari won his own hands down in 2019. So quit with the wailing and get on with your life
[/s]
Re: Buhari Has Been Campaigning Since 2003 For What Exactly? by Yalakatasa: 12:11am On Feb 23, 2020
[s]
blasted12:
You answer my question first before I answer yours. You claim to live off the backs of people like me right?
[/s]
Re: Buhari Has Been Campaigning Since 2003 For What Exactly? by juman(m): 12:19am On Feb 23, 2020
Just to add president to his name.
His performance so far is not good.

But voting out their opponent from aso rock was an achievement for the country.
Re: Buhari Has Been Campaigning Since 2003 For What Exactly? by ChoCho54(f): 6:18am On Feb 23, 2020
tsephanyah:
The only reason buhari wanted to be president was because he was terminally ill and needed Nigeria's Treasury to procure the best Medicare money can buy.

Ask yourself, was he going to London this much for medical tourism before you people made the mistake of rigging him into aso Rock?

Was the best medical team money could buy assembled to treat him from his daura hut?

Well president Abba kyari is the defacto president.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Been Campaigning Since 2003 For What Exactly? by Captainrambo2: 6:42am On Feb 23, 2020
blasted12:
well ThankGod he won .

Now his uselessness is not unnoticed kiss
Re: Buhari Has Been Campaigning Since 2003 For What Exactly? by Captainrambo2: 6:49am On Feb 23, 2020
blasted12:
y should I leave my country because stupid zombies run about supporting buhari

Re: Buhari Has Been Campaigning Since 2003 For What Exactly? by Captainrambo2: 6:50am On Feb 23, 2020
nagastat:
Yamree jamb question, oya answer, make you pass yourself.

Olodo!
your people are the least educated in the the whole Nigeria. I'm sure you cant even stand my houseboy in terms of education
Re: Buhari Has Been Campaigning Since 2003 For What Exactly? by nagastat: 8:21am On Feb 23, 2020
Captainrambo2:
your people are the least educated in the the whole Nigeria. I'm sure you cant even stand my houseboy in terms of education

Typical yamree. Slave sef dey get houseboy angry

Mumu.

Education ko, criminalisation ni.
Re: Buhari Has Been Campaigning Since 2003 For What Exactly? by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 23, 2020
To further the agenda of the Fulani tribe. The agenda of course is DOMINATION of other ethnic groups and the eventual Islamisation and "Fulanization" of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Has Been Campaigning Since 2003 For What Exactly? by Captainrambo2: 11:01am On Feb 23, 2020
nagastat:

Typical yamree. Slave sef dey get houseboy angry

Mumu.

Education ko, criminalisation ni.
almajiri undecided
Re: Buhari Has Been Campaigning Since 2003 For What Exactly? by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:17am On Feb 23, 2020
Buhari is like every typical Northern 'elite'
They just want power for the sake of having power and having access to the oil and ports money, imaging contesting elections for so long and then taking 6 months to elect ministers.

They are so dull they relegated the smartest one in the administration to VP Academics

Re: Buhari Has Been Campaigning Since 2003 For What Exactly? by nagastat: 11:33am On Feb 23, 2020
Captainrambo2:
almajiri undecided

Kwashiorkor kid suffering since 1967.

Yamree.

(1) (Reply)

Ben Murray-bruce STV CEO Tests Positive For Covid-19 / Edo 2020: Edo Central PDP Chieftains Back Imasuangbon / Unkind Things US Diplomatic Cables Reported Tinubu To Have Said About Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.