Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra (54227 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by shaw2(m): 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin
His charm failed him.
More to die, this land needs cleansing

1 Like

Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by valarmorghulis: 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mishael42019:
He’s not a man called by God

I’ve done deliverance even in the Islamic caliphate.

When you’re Called you’re lead by him

Psalm 91
All na scam, the ones called by god till date no fit heal ayefele
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2020
kingxsamz:

Gibberish.

...because it's impossible to use your minuscule intelligent to comprehend the comment of a sage. Shoe get size.
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by lomprico(m): 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2020
prekumohtim:

He may not necessary be fake. If he had prepared for it spiritually, you would have read a different report. The faith for malaria and headache can't be used for cancer and HIV. There are different levels in life, different levels different demons. Possibly, fasting could have helped. This doesn't mean he won't make heaven because we don't know the kind of life he lived while on earth

just listen to yourself! different levels of faith indeed.
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by lastchild: 6:05pm On Feb 23, 2020
lomprico:
fake pastor!

Mathew 10:8
Because he died made him a fake pastor?

He's a powerless pastor not a fake pastor
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by lomprico(m): 6:19pm On Feb 23, 2020
lastchild:
Because he died made him a fake pastor?

He's a powerless pastor not a fake pastor

lol, listen to yourself again. grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by tunize(m): 6:19pm On Feb 23, 2020
masterP042:
And God disappoints yet again when called upon. Ancestoral demons 1-0 God
Do you have sense at all??
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by dipotol: 6:43pm On Feb 23, 2020
When men slept...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by xolomonstrides(m): 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2020
Nigerians,

Instead of having an open mind... All the assumption is that he died spirituality... What if he was poisoned?

Even the police may not be thorough in the autopsy, cos they may have witches at the back of their mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by lastchild: 6:52pm On Feb 23, 2020
lomprico:

lol, listen to yourself again. grin
you should be the one to listen to yourself, tomorrow you will say you are a Christian with those lack of knowledge
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by LordReed(m): 7:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
tiredoflife:

U are impossible

Nope. I exist don't I? Meanwhile fictions like Yahweh and Satan are the impossible ones.
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2020
lomprico:

just listen to yourself! different levels of faith indeed.

Read your bible , there's little faith, weak faith, great faith and strong faith . Mind you, there was a time Jesus disciples tried to cast out demon from someone but they didn't succeed. The bible said , God has dealt to every man the MEASURE of Faith. But it got to grow , it's not enough for everything.
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by lomprico(m): 7:42pm On Feb 23, 2020
lastchild:
you should be the one to listen to yourself, tomorrow you will say you are a Christian with those lack of knowledge

fake pastor!
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by lastchild: 8:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
lomprico:

fake pastor!
let me ask you a question, if somebody get born again 2day an his church made him pastor 2moro does that make him a fake pastor? The answer is no, he's a true pastor but if he wakes up the same day to go and challenge okija shrine he's a dead man

He's not a fake pastor but a powerless pastor, this is what idahosa always teach when he was alive that believers should know that getting born again doesn't automatically gives you all the power to challenge some strong diety

There's something call spiritual growth, that pastor maybe a genuine pastor who lacks power

Please ask your pastor to help your understanding from where I stopped
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2020
Ade24682:
You type as one who’s not psychologically ok sir

Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by Mogajunior(m): 9:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
Na Pastor wey no get members dey get time for demon!
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by lomprico(m): 9:48pm On Feb 23, 2020
lastchild:
let me ask you a question, if somebody get born again 2day an his church made him pastor 2moro does that make him a fake pastor? The answer is no, he's a true pastor but if he wakes up the same day to go and challenge okija shrine he's a dead man

He's not a fake pastor but a powerless pastor, this is what idahosa always teach when he was alive that believers should know that getting born again doesn't automatically gives you all the power to challenge some strong diety

There's something call spiritual growth, that pastor maybe a genuine pastor who lacks power

Please ask your pastor to help your understanding from where I stopped

fake greedy pastor. he must have collected large sum to agree to go there. that's how they roll.
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by quiteboy(m): 11:41pm On Feb 23, 2020
okorotalkative:
E b lyke say pastor work sef no easy as i dey always think am. He suppose know say na away him dey now
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy you are not well oh
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by am4truth(m): 5:38am On Feb 24, 2020
masterP042:
And God disappoints yet again when called upon. Ancestoral demons 1-0 God

God never disappoints. I pity your likes. God has the ultimate says, he can choose whenever he want to call home his beloved.

Learn to show some respect to God for your own sake. A word is said to be enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by lloyds(m): 5:41am On Feb 24, 2020
okorotalkative:
E b lyke say pastor work sef no easy as i dey always think am. He suppose know say na away him dey now

Guy, na Man U is Chelsea issue?

U no well o
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by masterP042(m): 8:12am On Feb 24, 2020
am4truth:

God never disappoints. I pity your likes. God has the ultimate says, he can choose whenever he want to call home his beloved.

Learn to show some respect to God for your own sake. A word is said to be enough for the wise.
God never disappoints, keep deceiving yourself and living in delusion. Nothing disappoints like God and prayer. Prove God and see he fails, if u know a popular blind or lame man in your area pray for him and know if they'll be healed. Ok, I challenge u. Pray for Leah sharibu, if she is released before August this year, quote me back. I give u and your God 5 whole months to convince me. And I promise you to serve your God and worship him all the days of my life.
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by sim37(m): 9:20am On Feb 24, 2020
all those saying "autopsy should be carried out" will autopsy show he died from spiritual attacks, I need answers asap

1 Like

Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by dahme147(m): 11:44am On Feb 24, 2020
dayleke:
Nnkan mbe....

u knw add,,,, "Aaaah" nko mbee
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by dayleke: 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2020
dahme147:

u knw add,,,, "Aaaah" nko mbee

I dey rush ni jare.
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by ForbesHomesNG(m): 1:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
okorotalkative:
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by FreshestManny(m): 1:28am On Feb 25, 2020
This one pass am. No go dey do pass yourself.
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by am4truth(m): 7:26am On Feb 26, 2020
masterP042:

God never disappoints, keep deceiving yourself and living in delusion. Nothing disappoints like God and prayer. Prove God and see he fails, if u know a popular blind or lame man in your area pray for him and know if they'll be healed. Ok, I challenge u. Pray for Leah sharibu, if she is released before August this year, quote me back. I give u and your God 5 whole months to convince me. And I promise you to serve your God and worship him all the days of my life.

Okay. I have heard you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. / Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.