Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,973 members, 7,956,639 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:03 PM

Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad (41506 Views)

EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) / Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by danot1030: 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2020
Igbos!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by Slimsly100(f): 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2020
Hmm !!!
Oro yii a l'ehin!
Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by oyaaa(m): 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2020
ateamblezing:
why can't you make use of your brain? impudent fool.
lmao
‘Impudent fool’ Lmfao
Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:02pm On Feb 22, 2020
BlueAir:
Wow.i thought monikers cant be assigned to two persons How did this happen ..
...what effontry blueair,I forgived u 4 calling me a per..ert now u dishonour me from ur dwelling place right .... Don't deny it
Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by Mrfeel: 1:05pm On Feb 22, 2020
itsme01:

Organ Transplant, medical research

So you kill your own mothers fathers sisters , and dig your fathers graves for organ transplant and medical research? Lol with such human sacrifice , your doctors should be known world wide like Igbo doctors , Dr Bennet omalu and Godwin maduka , we haven't heard of your doctors that much are they tradional Yoruba doctors ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by blackprinx: 1:05pm On Feb 22, 2020
A nollywood story line, maybe.
Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by Zenithpeak(m): 1:05pm On Feb 22, 2020
End time family......

This is a perfect example of household of error.
Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by Lastmankc(m): 1:08pm On Feb 22, 2020
itsme01:
undecided

They cross the river Niger Bridge and bring all sort of abomination into Yoruba Land... what sort of fvckery is this again

Very anyhow people... just like their movies, they can kill over property or money

Shut up

Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by Originalsly: 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2020
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Hmmm..... I can see why the husband left the country.... and married someone else. He loves being alive. She must get back at her husband... by any means necessary... even if it meant torturing her own daughter. She admitted to torturing the daughter.... her reason doesn't matter.... that should be another charge.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2020
The case is tough.

In my opinion, it all stems from the fact that the house is broken, and when a house is broken, everyone suffers.

One woman was asked how her parents stayed married for over 30 years. Simple answer...they worked for their marriage.

If you cannot work for the marriage, this is what happens

For the record, the rape and the theft stories are false. In my opinion mind
Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by itsme01: 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2020
Mrfeel:

So you kill your own mothers fathers sisters , and dig your fathers graves for organ transplant and medical research? Lol with such human sacrifice , your doctors should be known world wide like Igbo doctors , Dr Bennet omalu and Godwin maduka , we haven't heard of your doctors that much are they tradional Yoruba doctors ?

we know the people who kill and eat their fathers we know okija shrine, but that's not even the topic... anyways since you cant help it but to compete with your elders the Yoruba then here we go.. Professor Babatunde Oshotimehin , Dr Stella Ameyo Adadevoh:

1 Like

Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2020
Nothing Mompha no go see for efcc hands grin
Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by 6digitscomrade: 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2020
Lugianostar:
A gift of a family is the best that can happened to us but it ia a curse to others!!!

Imagine the magnitude of the whole story line.
oscar Wilde was quoted saying “ some causes happiness wherever they go others cause whenever they go..” in life we must learn to identify and flee from eves from hell.. their proliferation can’t be understated or undermined..
Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by oodua1stson: 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2020
Some women are just demons
Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by Rekhina(f): 1:15pm On Feb 22, 2020
Only one female nairalander comes to mind funmiyasticbitch
Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by Joystark(f): 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2020
This kind of family eh.
Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by Mrfeel: 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2020
itsme01:

we know the people who kill and eat their fathers we know okija shrine, but that's not even the topic... anyways since you cant help it but to compete with your elders the Yoruba then here we go.. Professor Babatunde Oshotimehin , Dr Stella Ameyo Adadevoh:

These unknown people you mentioned are not close to compete with Dr Bennet omalu
Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by Hotzone(m): 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2020
Hmmm

Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by itsme01: 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2020
Mrfeel:

These unknown people you mentioned are not close to compete with Dr Bennet omalu

keep chestbeating th whole world know una

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by itsme01: 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2020
Rekhina:
Only one female nairalander comes to mind funmiyasticbitch

when una go end this una frat/cult war you guys should just kiss and make up havin one big lesbian party
Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by Mrfeel: 1:24pm On Feb 22, 2020
itsme01:

keep chestbeating th whole world know una

Thank God , you know the whole world knows us, that's an achievement Lol

1 Like

Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by Dybala11(m): 1:25pm On Feb 22, 2020
Hotzone:
Hmmm
Hmm, this picture depicts a graphic representation of the Hooke's law of elasticity, it's obvious that the elastic limit has already been exceeded by... in that picture.
Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by BlueAir: 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2020
Dont be dummb angry I have better thingsto do than to give random attention or mentions to u and ur sorts.go spend time with d fake new blueair angry
husbandsnatcha:
...what effontry blueair,I forgived u 4 calling me a per..ert now u dishonour me from ur dwelling place right .... Don't deny it

1 Like

Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by Skyfornia(m): 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2020
itsme01:
undecided

They cross the river Niger Bridge and bring all sort of abomination into Yoruba Land... what sort of fvckery is this again

Very anyhow people... just like their movies, they can kill over property or money

Mumu...where did you see Igbo name?? You can't read.

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by dafeoroyo: 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2020
Buhari don see tire for Aso rock
Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by Whyzaid(f): 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2020
This is deep!
Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by Kennydoc(m): 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2020
itsme01:

oh please.. stop denying your own ndi biafla

Once again, stop exposing your ignorance.
Even if they were Biafrans, so what? Did they do worse evil than your people who have taken ritualism as a profession?
Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by Houstonmon: 1:43pm On Feb 22, 2020
I dont like commenting on issues like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men Selling Meat Of Decayed Animals In Sokoto Apprehended. Photos / 2 Teachers Rape Blind Students, First Lady Aisha Buhari Reacts. / Police Arrest Cult Gangsters Who Rape Girls During Initiation (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.