Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad (41334 Views)

EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) / Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by Glistinin(m): 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2020
Everyday that wakes, I fear that people are getting more and more evil! Is it now a rarity to have a companion that can give you peace of mind?
Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2020
itsme01:

Naah!!.. this is Social media and a forum, everyone is free to loose guard abit , real world is too serious for us all to be extra serious also on Nairaland, a little banter is good every once in a while ...
...But I thought u guys are always inconvenienced by those fights?

Expecially with that American cu.r..sed kh...a ,
Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by itsme01: 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...But I thought u guys are always inconvenienced by those fights?

Expecially with that American cu.r..sed kh...a ,

people actually do but act otherwise, its thread like that , that always have more views
Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by E2000: 4:55pm On Feb 22, 2020
TruthSpeaker:
THIS STORY DOES NOT SEEM TO ADD UP AT ALL. AFTER YOU WERE COERCED TO SAY YOUR DAD HAD SEX WITH YOU, WHAT WAS ACHIEVED? DID YOUR FATHER EVENTUALLY COME TO NIGERIA? WHERE YOU BEATEN AND LOCKED UP IN AN ISOLATED HURT IN A FOREST OR IN A MASSIVE MANSION WHERE YOUR WAILING COULDN’T BE HEARD BY NOBODY?
WHY WERE YOU TOLD YOUR DAD IS DEAD AFTER THE BLACKMAIL AGAINST HIM?
YOU MEAN AS AN ADULT, YOU HAD/HAVE NO MEANS OF COMMUNICATION WITH YOUR DAD EVEN AFTER YOU CLAIMED YOU ESCAPED?
DID YOU EVER STEAL YOUR MOTHER’S MONEY?
A BAIL OF JUST 20,000. NAIRA?
You have a small underdeveloped brain. So I doubt u will understand the meaning of "propaganda" and blackmail. Perhaps u have a reputation that is very insignificant and so will definitely not be willing to do anything to defend it. But some are willing to go the extra mile even if it means we have to pay with property . Her captors taught of a good way to keep the whole stuff hidden because they are humans and can also reason and truth be told u don't want to upset a desperate captor by making a loud noise because it could be your end . She was obviously told her dad died to draw her out of hiding in other to finish her off or put her back into the torture program unknown because they were possibly unaware of her movements. And besides most of use don't store foreign numbers in our brains its most times stored in our phones and when the phone is missing we collect it from another family member. And besides why call a man that is over 100000km away when u have a close by uncle which is also a father figure
Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by MrCEO69(m): 5:09pm On Feb 22, 2020
BlueAir:
Its a simple matter. Show us ur bank statement and d month u said she transfered to her account

Both could be right in that instance.
Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by BlueAir: 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2020
D mother's lieing about d girl stealing her money.
MrCEO69:

Both could be right in that instance.
Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by sirdick17: 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2020
TruthSpeaker:
THIS STORY DOES NOT SEEM TO ADD UP AT ALL. AFTER YOU WERE COERCED TO SAY YOUR DAD HAD SEX WITH YOU, WHAT WAS ACHIEVED? DID YOUR FATHER EVENTUALLY COME TO NIGERIA? WHERE YOU BEATEN AND LOCKED UP IN AN ISOLATED HURT IN A FOREST OR IN A MASSIVE MANSION WHERE YOUR WAILING COULDN’T BE HEARD BY NOBODY?
WHY WERE YOU TOLD YOUR DAD IS DEAD AFTER THE BLACKMAIL AGAINST HIM?
YOU MEAN AS AN ADULT, YOU HAD/HAVE NO MEANS OF COMMUNICATION WITH YOUR DAD EVEN AFTER YOU CLAIMED YOU ESCAPED?
DID YOU EVER STEAL YOUR MOTHER’S MONEY?
A BAIL OF JUST 20,000. NAIRA?

Smile.....if the father rape her, how old was she when the take place? Did her father enter the country that year? But i think the bank can solve this issue

Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by Kiliwiii: 5:17pm On Feb 22, 2020
itsme01:

hahahaa I like una fight no be small... grin especially when you and Shiek Rhekina combine to cause wahala..
Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by Kiliwiii: 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2020
itsme01:

Naah!!.. this is Social media and a forum, everyone is free to loose guard abit , real world is too serious for us all to be extra serious also on Nairaland, a little banter is good every once in a while ...
Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by Kiliwiii: 5:24pm On Feb 22, 2020
itsme01:

people actually do but act otherwise, its thread like that , that always have more views
Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by Olayetan(m): 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2020
BlueAir:
Its a simple matter. Show us ur bank statement and d month u said she transfered to her account

She have sense nah
Reason why she said sometimes in 2016
Can you get a bank statement of 4yrs ago transactions, n she will claim the one given to her then can't be found again...
Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by TruthSpeaker: 6:49pm On Feb 22, 2020
E2000:
You have a small underdeveloped brain. So I doubt u will understand the meaning of "propaganda" and blackmail. Perhaps u have a reputation that is very insignificant and so will definitely not be willing to do anything to defend it. But some are willing to go the extra mile even if it means we have to pay with property . Her captors taught of a good way to keep the whole stuff hidden because they are humans and can also reason and truth be told u don't want to upset a desperate captor by making a loud noise because it could be your end . She was obviously told her dad died to draw her out of hiding in other to finish her off or put her back into the torture program unknown because they were possibly unaware of her movements. And besides most of use don't store foreign numbers in our brains its most times stored in our phones and when the phone is missing we collect it from another family member. And besides why call a man that is over 100000km away when u have a close by uncle which is also a father figure

YOU ARE JUST A COMMON A FOOL. DO YOU NEED THE DICTIONARY MEANING OF “BLACKMAIL” TO GET THE CONTEXT IN WHICH I USED IT?
I HOPE YOU EVEN KNOW THE MEANING OF REPUTATION?
YOU FIND IT DIFFICULT TO LIMIT YOUR STUPIDITY. I TALKED OF MEANS OF COMMUNICATION AND THE ONLY THING THAT STRUCK YOUR ATROPHIC BRAIN WAS TELEPHONE. IS TELEPHONE CALL THE ONLY MEANS OF COMMUNICATION THAT EXISTS, WHAT ABOUT EMAIL, SOCIAL MEDIA, ETC?
YOU ARE SO NAIVE, YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW YOU CAN CLOUD BACKUP YOUR CONTACTS SO THAT EVEN WHEN YOU MISPLACE YOUR PHONE NO CONTACT IS LOST. STORE SENSE IN YOUR BRAIN, NOT FOREIGN NUMBERS.
YOU ALSO DISPLAYED HOW LOST YOU ARE GEOGRAPHICALLY, EVEN LAGOS - AUCKLAND IS LESS THAN 17,000KM APART. I DON’T KNOW WHAT 100,000KM LOOKS LIKE IN YOUR IN TINY BRAIN.
A COMPETENT COURT SHOULD DECIDE THE VERDICT AFTER FACT FINDING.

Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by Dollabiz: 7:16pm On Feb 22, 2020
Oh
Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by LANDLORD72: 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2020
2mercy:

https://punchng.com/daughter-sues-mum-over-rape-allegation-against-dad/

Pic: Obinomeh's injury
The foolish brother supporting her mother forgetting he too will be come a man soon and will get married something will happen to him.law of kama
Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by E2000: 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2020
TruthSpeaker:

YOU ARE JUST A COMMON A FOOL. DO YOU NEED THE DICTIONARY MEANING OF “BLACKMAIL” TO GET THE CONTEXT IN WHICH I USED IT?
I HOPE YOU EVEN KNOW THE MEANING OF REPUTATION?
YOU FIND IT DIFFICULT TO LIMIT YOUR STUPIDITY. I TALKED OF MEANS OF COMMUNICATION AND THE ONLY THING THAT STRUCK YOUR ATROPHIC BRAIN WAS TELEPHONE. IS TELEPHONE CALL THE ONLY MEANS OF COMMUNICATION THAT EXISTS, WHAT ABOUT EMAIL, SOCIAL MEDIA, ETC?
YOU ARE SO NAIVE, YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW YOU CAN CLOUD BACKUP YOUR CONTACTS SO THAT EVEN WHEN YOU MISPLACE YOUR PHONE NO CONTACT IS LOST. STORE SENSE IN YOUR BRAIN, NOT FOREIGN NUMBERS.
YOU ALSO DISPLAYED HOW LOST YOU ARE GEOGRAPHICALLY, EVEN LAGOS - AUCKLAND IS LESS THAN 17,000KM APART. I DON’T KNOW WHAT 100,000KM LOOKS LIKE IN YOUR IN TINY BRAIN.
A COMPETENT COURT SHOULD DECIDE THE VERDICT AFTER FACT FINDING.
Lol i struck something in this goat. Looks like u were over protected by your parents. So u have an under developed brain towards perception or how desperate people get . But am telling u reality sucks and instead of taking to correction u decided to have an outburst of stupidity. Perhaps u think all means of communication are always available no matter the situations or perhaps u over hype your diminutive intelligence. And i over stated the number i meant 10000 which of course is an approximate.
Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by wiseoneking: 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2020
itsme01:

They cross the river Niger Bridge and bring all sort of abomination into Yoruba Land... what sort of fvckery is this again

Very anyhow people... just like their movies, they can kill over property or money

This is Lagos ooh. Yoruba?
Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2020
women believe their own lies & manipulations... i don't believe the daughter but the mother is still also not telling the truth..
Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by Ugo4hotish(m): 9:12pm On Feb 22, 2020
itsme01:

Ibo and Insecuirity.. who mentioned Ibo here now? who

Only a Yoruba fool sees Igbo's as his major enemy across the Niger.
Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by TruthSpeaker: 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2020
E2000:
Lol i struck something in this goat. Looks like u were over protected by your parents. So u have an under developed brain towards perception or how desperate people get . But am telling u reality sucks and instead of taking to correction u decided to have an outburst of stupidity. Perhaps u think all means of communication are always available no matter the situations or perhaps u over hype your diminutive intelligence. And i over stated the number i meant 10000 which of course is an approximate.

THE MORE YOU WRITE, THE MORE YOU EXHIBIT HOW INSANE YOU ARE. DON’T BLAME YOUR PARENTS FOR YOUR ATROPHIC BRAIN. OH YES I KNOW YOU ARE DESPERATE TRYING TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF, BUT THE MORE YOU TRY THE MORE STUPID YOU LOOK. YOU NEED TO CORRECT YOURSELF, NOT ME BECAUSE I WAS ALWAYS RIGHT FROM THE WORD GO.
YOU SHOULD BE THANKING ME FOR UPGRADING YOUR VOCABULARY BECAUSE YOU SIMPLY DIDN’T KNOW THE MEANING OF BLACKMAIL. YOU TRIED BUY FAILED TO CORRECT ME WHEN I WAS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. I ALSO INFORMED YOU THAT BY CLOUD BACKUP YOU COULD AVOID LOSING YOUR CONTACT EVEN AFTER YOU MISPLACE YOUR PHONE. I STILL WENT AHEAD TO LET YOU KNOW THAT PHONE CALL IS NOT THE ONLY MEANS OF COMMUNICATION, AND ALL YOU HAD TO SAY WAS “PERHAPS YOU THINK ALL MEANS OF COMMUNICATION ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE NO MATHER THE SITUATIONS”. I WILL LET GO THE 100,000KM FOR 10,000KM. YOU ARE NOT ONLY DAFT, YOU ARE ALSO UNGRATEFUL AND UNREPENTANT.

NEXT TIME LEARN TO BE CIVILIZED WHEN YOU TRY TO QUOTE ON A COMMENT YOU ERRONEOUS TAUGHT WAS WRONG OR INAPPROPRIATE. NO OTHER QUOTE ON MY COMMENT WAS AGGRESSIVE OR SENSELESS LIKE YOURS.
Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by godofuck231: 11:19pm On Feb 22, 2020
it time to realise that most of the allegations or child abuse were architectured to extort unsuspecting men, if money request are not met the said mothers go to the police, this one meet rock
Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by E2000: 12:50am On Feb 23, 2020
TruthSpeaker:

THE MORE YOU WRITE, THE MORE YOU EXHIBIT HOW INSANE YOU ARE. DON’T BLAME YOUR PARENTS FOR YOUR ATROPHIC BRAIN. OH YES I KNOW YOU ARE DESPERATE TRYING TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF, BUT THE MORE YOU TRY THE MORE STUPID YOU LOOK. YOU NEED TO CORRECT YOURSELF, NOT ME BECAUSE I WAS ALWAYS RIGHT FROM THE WORD GO.
YOU SHOULD BE THANKING ME FOR UPGRADING YOUR VOCABULARY BECAUSE YOU SIMPLY DIDN’T KNOW THE MEANING OF BLACKMAIL. YOU TRIED BUY FAILED TO CORRECT ME WHEN I WAS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. I ALSO INFORMED YOU THAT BY CLOUD BACKUP YOU COULD AVOID LOSING YOUR CONTACT EVEN AFTER YOU MISPLACE YOUR PHONE. I STILL WENT AHEAD TO LET YOU KNOW THAT PHONE CALL IS NOT THE ONLY MEANS OF COMMUNICATION, AND ALL YOU HAD TO SAY WAS “PERHAPS YOU THINK ALL MEANS OF COMMUNICATION ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE NO MATHER THE SITUATIONS”. I WILL LET GO THE 100,000KM FOR 10,000KM. YOU ARE NOT ONLY DAFT, YOU ARE ALSO UNGRATEFUL AND UNREPENTANT.

NEXT TIME LEARN TO BE CIVILIZED WHEN YOU TRY TO QUOTE ON A COMMENT YOU ERRONEOUS TAUGHT WAS WRONG OR INAPPROPRIATE. NO OTHER QUOTE ON MY COMMENT WAS AGGRESSIVE OR SENSELESS LIKE YOURS.
MUMU abeg face front. Agric Fowl
Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by Prymestrr(m): 1:34am On Feb 23, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Yu are d ediot.. Insecured
It's either you're jobless to be jumping on mentions that you have no business with or you're too stupid to notice that you just responded with a different moniker. Whichever it is, you are still an eDIOT sad

Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by Tweiker: 3:34am On Feb 23, 2020
BlueAir:
Wow.i thought monikers cant be assigned to two persons How did this happen ..

I wonder. Perhaps husbandsnatcha can explain or better still you can. Why is Globalman2018 and BlueAir being used by the same person?
Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by Tweiker: 3:38am On Feb 23, 2020
Prymestrr:

It's either you're jobless to be jumping on mentions that you have no business with or you're too stupid to notice that you just responded with a different moniker. Whichever it is, you are still an eDIOT sad

BlueBreeze, sorry BlueAir checkout this clap back.

One word for it... savage or epic?

Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by badman007(m): 4:52am On Feb 23, 2020
Skyfornia:

Mumu...where did you see Igbo name?? You can't read.

Seems like an Edo name to me. Asan tribe.

Some people only know Lagos
Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 23, 2020
itsme01:

oh please.. stop denying your own ndi biafla
See guy I don't want to report you so stop this tribal nonsense.
Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by OgechukwuKate: 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2020
Nice
Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by Britboy(m): 1:29am On Apr 13, 2020
Tweiker:

BlueBreeze, sorry BlueAir checkout this clap back.

One word for it... savage or epic?

Hey, how am I doing in your head?
hehe!
As you sleep tonight, you'd see me vividly well.

Let me know what transpired in your dreams.
I'll be waiiting.

By the way, how's Bigcowhorn doing?
He's shackled again, isnt it?

Not even a million of your deranged monikers could bring your tormentor down.
Joker!

Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by Tweiker: 1:30am On Apr 13, 2020
Britboy:

Hey, how am I doing in your head?
hehe!
As you sleep tonight, you'd see me vividly well.

Let me know what transpired in your dreams.
I'll be waiiting.

By the way, how's Bigcowhorn doing?
He's shackled again, isnt it?

Not even a million of your deranged monikers could bring your tormentor down.
Joker!

Re: Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad by Britboy(m): 1:34am On Apr 13, 2020
Tweiker:
[s][/s]

Listen, I will torment you for a very long, long, lomg time.
Even when I'm gone, into a far away land, remnants of my entity will be stuck in your head.
I will be your downfall.

You really have no idea who I am.
I'm a spirit man.
Amadioha 1 of....
Agwu nwata 1 of....

I pity your soul.

Cartons Of Wine For Easter Save Man From Armed Robbers In Anambra / Armed Robbers Kill Access Bank Staff In Anyigba, Kogi (Graphic Photo) / Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student