Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,694 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:23 PM

Diamondbank After Medicals - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamondbank After Medicals (910 Views)

On What Basis Does One Get Regret Mail After Medicals? / INTERCONTINENTAL BANK: CURRENT INFO AFTER MEDICALS / SpringBank After- Medicals ( LATEST NEWS /INFO ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamondbank After Medicals by Ispecie(m): 12:39pm On Jun 02, 2007
Guys,please who has an Idea of when DiamondBank would contact us after the Medicals last week,that is for those that made it to the medicals.And Best of luck to the Guys going for thier Interview this coming week.
Re: Diamondbank After Medicals by veris00: 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2007
I am going for the diamond bank interview this week, i would appreciate it if i will know what to expect. thanks
Re: Diamondbank After Medicals by sammiek1(m): 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2007
Hi, has anyone been contavted after the medicals on the 22nd of may? We need to know wats up men?
Re: Diamondbank After Medicals by droopydeep(m): 10:28am On Jun 19, 2007
Hi guyz,did my medicals with Diamond on the 6th of june,I believe the training notice wld be sent when they r through with the on going interview which is in batches, We'd meet @the top,
Re: Diamondbank After Medicals by Dozzy1(m): 12:03pm On Jun 19, 2007
droopydeep,

i want to ask if the interview and medicals u did were done in lagos on the 6th of june cos on the 5th which is the day we did the interview and medicals we were only 4 (for the medicals).

i was sent several txts messages yesterday inviting me for the training at Owerri.

thanks
Re: Diamondbank After Medicals by droopydeep(m): 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2007
Hey Dozzy1,
My Interview was in Lagos and it was on the 6th,
Re: Diamondbank After Medicals by Ispecie(m): 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2007
pls those that av been contacted for training at Owerri,were you guys Interviewed in Lagos.cos I did my interview and medicals on the 22nd and 23rd of may in lagos and I've not been contacted.please guys respond.I wish everybody the very best

(1) (Reply)

Urgent, Diamond Bank Test. / Hello Guys Today Is My Birthday / Pay Package In Federal Ministries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.