Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja (42085 Views)

Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola / Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos / Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by snitchbitch: 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2020
All you will be hearing on the news is wife kills husband, husband murders his wife, I think we need some counsellors for our marriages, or guys what do you think?

Most women marry because of money, influence or social benefits, like royal family or rich dude,

And guys too marry for sex, but when the wife denies them, they start looking for side chicks to substitute, well I don't blame them, I blame the society!!!

10 Likes

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by iCauseTrouble: 7:58pm On Feb 22, 2020
Hoping to see my ex marriage on the list
Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by Amarabae(f): 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2020
Lack of attraction and affection is one of the main causes,
Many married people don't love their spouse, they just marry for the sake of "breaking free from the societal pressure of getting married "

18 Likes

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 22, 2020
Xisnin:
A nameless Twitter user likely uses a fake picture profile.
Yet, dumb bloggers think it is worth quoting such a troll without asking for evidence.
SMH

Word

1 Like

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by ednut1(m): 8:01pm On Feb 22, 2020
Big lies
Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by iCauseTrouble: 8:02pm On Feb 22, 2020
OceanOfJoy:
When my sis travelled to Abuja, she had married men trying to date her and being a no-nonsense type she was highly irritated.
She didn't tell you the part she sucked the Alhaji preeq in Transcorp

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by Jaqenhghar: 8:02pm On Feb 22, 2020
OceanOfJoy:
When my sis travelled to Abuja, she had married men trying to date her and being a no-nonsense type she was highly irritated.

The rate of shamelesness in that city will irritate any rational human being.

1 Like

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by Hotzone(m): 8:03pm On Feb 22, 2020
Women killing men
Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by patani(m): 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2020
OceanOfJoy:
Coming from a male disguised as a female, you should know all about that. grin

grin This is my sister I'm talking about, if i can't speak for her, you can? cheesy. She went to Abuja for work for some months, didn't grow up in Naija and not your typical Naija woman chasing married men. One was honest enough to tell her his wife and kids live in the U.S and wanted to date her but she still said hell nah grin. She's married to a great guy now but the stories I heard about the manhos in Abuja, smh.

There is nothing like manhoes.. Men are hoe makers...that shaming can't work.... Monogamy is one of the reasons why marriage fail these days but women won't say it... Good luck with your living in fools paradise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by kazyhm(m): 8:06pm On Feb 22, 2020
Sandra Orokodo!

Like really ?
Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by StarUp: 8:06pm On Feb 22, 2020
That figure isn't even correct...

It should be more than that...some people marry in Abuja just because of lack of accommodation. Once they get someone that has a good accommodation, they get married to the person and once they finally stand on their feet financially they divorce because they can now afford to rent theirs.

18 Likes

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by Kubernetes: 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2020
Kingsteve:
If true, then majority of those divorce applications are from the Hausas.
The divorce rate in the North is pretty high.

It's high in the north but you hardly see them without a wife because of polygamy.Also the average hausa woman will stay in the marriage even in hard times unlike the other side.
Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by bdemix(m): 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2020
Sokaale, Dutse Alhaji, You're 100% correct
Perfecttouchade:
Abuja marriages no fit last , too many fun spots and many cheating fellows...go to Abuja then u will see free and cheap sex almost every corner..sokaale fellows I greet una, that spots been destroying marriages since 1800. It takes grace to hold a marriage now, tolerance in every areas is what most marriage lacks, communication and understanding is another thing..everybody just want to break up at any little argument

1 Like

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by ManuelHim: 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2020
Teejaywise:
Hi guys,

Dont waste a whole year without obtaining a skill that you can sell to sustain your self till you are gainfully employed.

I present to lynda premium account to learn any skills with certificate of completion made available.

I WILL HELP YOU TO CREATE LIFETIME LYNDA.COM ACCOUNT @ AN AFFORDABLE RATE.

Note : proof are available in bulk.

Whatsapp/call me via my signature or chat the below number

O eight one O Four Nine 4 six zero

Guys patronise this guy...is 101% legit.
Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by Kuficking: 8:09pm On Feb 22, 2020
Wow

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by jamace(m): 8:09pm On Feb 22, 2020
One chance marriages grin grin

Sadly, most of our young boys and girls these days don't know the essence of marriage. They are only interested in the display during wedding ceremony.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by SweetCunt97(f): 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2020
Abuja is pretty stressful and to have another human breathing down your neck making your life miserable will simply have you drop dead before your time hence the high rate of Divorce cases.

Plus infidelity is even high here, people simply lack contentment here. Too bad though

1 Like

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by jericco1(m): 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2020
Result of weekly raffle draw all in the name of marriage
Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by oyewale0001(m): 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2020
I am still single and not searching. So no comment.
Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by bluefilm: 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2020
4000 Only?

Nonsense. shocked sad
Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by mrollyB: 8:11pm On Feb 22, 2020
AfrokanGod:

The institution of marriage as outlived its purpose...

Not only it purpose, marriage is not meant for human beings, because the concept is not for greed people.

I will release an article I wrote on marriage (love) and answer to the problem.
Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by knowhowk: 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2020
AfrokanGod:

The institution of marriage as outlived its purpose...
Bitter Truth that so many would argue

1 Like

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by Perfecttouchade: 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2020
cheesy I have a bro in law who showed me places when I was on a work trip to Abuja,been there for like 4 times and I can u that I no fit raise my children for some places in Abuja
bdemix:
Sokaale, Dutse Alhaji, You're 100% correct

4 Likes

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by Lexusgs430: 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2020
Marriage is not by force, to remain in it...... Better divorced, than dead/killed........ grin

1 Like

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by AgentNairaland(f): 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2020
No Wonder Single Mother Full Nairaland..

7 Likes

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by broadman20: 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2020
MrColdsweat:
Yup. What do you expect when there is no spirituality in Nigeria?

The virtues crucial for marriage which are self-control, commitment, discipline, tolerance, selflessness, honesty, fidelity etc are no more....

Nigerians are now morally decayed. So will our political, social, religious institutions.

Believe me, you just summerized the whole thing. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by Studyinchina200(m): 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2020
You have never been to Abuja
Perfecttouchade:
Abuja marriages no fit last , too many fun spots and many cheating fellows...go to Abuja then u will see free and cheap sex almost every corner..sokaale fellows I greet una, that spots been destroying marriages since 1800. It takes grace to hold a marriage now, tolerance in every areas is what most marriage lacks, communication and understanding is another thing..everybody just want to break up at any little argument

2 Likes

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by SweetCunt97(f): 8:15pm On Feb 22, 2020
Dande55:
Women no longer tolerate nonsense unlike before. This is why some of these mòrons will always come here to dish out there usual statement of "you women don't want to be like your mothers " grin
Women are breaking free from years of misogynistic male oppression.

10 Likes

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by knowhowk: 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2020
Mayhem999:
It is 4001 as we speak..
My neighbor filed his own application yesterday.
That his wife is too beautiful and won't stop attracting men like flies.
. grin
Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by Perfecttouchade: 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2020
Studyinchina200:
You have never been to Abuja
ok
Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by victorian(f): 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2020
Uisce:
Good for your sister. It pays to have morals. Another Nigerian chick go date a married man without hesitation so long as he has money.

Not true.

Not all Nigerian girls. We still have some morally grounded ladies. If you know u know.

Then in the case of Abuja marriage, I heard the men are manhoes there.

Which means they expect their women or wives to take care of them and spend on them forever, while their own is to fucvk for life. cheesy

Anyways thank God the men over there are gradually waking up! No woman will foot your bills for life! While all u do is fucvk!

Your gbola dick alone cannot keep a woman!

Hustle o, make your woman no rush file for divorce after two months of marriage.

My brother hustle.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Prepares To Marry Triplets (Video, Photos) / Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) / Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.