Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,459 members, 7,958,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:33 PM

LIAR! Mandy Obi Who Claims She Is An Actress Exposed As A Prostitute In Badoo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LIAR! Mandy Obi Who Claims She Is An Actress Exposed As A Prostitute In Badoo (9192 Views)

My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex – Mandy Obi / Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex / Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: LIAR! Mandy Obi Who Claims She Is An Actress Exposed As A Prostitute In Badoo by dinachi(m): 8:53am On May 20, 2020
matrix199:

Now I can see how young and dumb you are. Your IQ is lower than that of a donkey. When I was your age, I met a lady on Baddo whose profile picture and other pictures were breathtaking. When we eventually met in person, she was as ugly as your m*****..

Accounts on Baddo are verified when links are sent to the email supplied. Whoever used her pictures on Baddo, supplied an email address, and a link was sent to the email address. The link in the email inbox is then clicked and the account is verified. You make it seem like to get verified on Baddo, one has to present oneself to the Baddo admin in person to be verified.

Any idiot can use any pretty and sexy lady's picture as profile pics just to fool dimwits like you.

Regarding the jealousy accusation you made on a recent thread, I've confirmed that you're really young and dumb.
Otondo! Keep looking for pussy online, since you are not confident enough to seek them offline! Weak keyboard warrior, looking for even weaker pussy to smash! Keep running down your gender to impress women! Otondo looser!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omarion's Brother / Pray For Former Nollywood Actress, Little Daniella, As She Has Been Abandoned / Baddoo: Olamide Buys New 2013 Range Rover! [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.