Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

LIAR! Mandy Obi Who Claims She Is An Actress Exposed As A Prostitute In Badoo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LIAR! Mandy Obi Who Claims She Is An Actress Exposed As A Prostitute In Badoo (8978 Views)

My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex – Mandy Obi / Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex / Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LIAR! Mandy Obi Who Claims She Is An Actress Exposed As A Prostitute In Badoo by dinachi(m): 11:20am On Feb 22, 2020
Right here, a well know cheap prostitute in Abuja Mandy Obi who charges 3k for the full package which includes sucking dicks, anuses, kissing etc has been exposed as she goes on the Media to claim that she is a responsible actress who doesn't sleep with directors!

Mandy who goes by the name Ella is very popular in the dating and hook up site Badoo where her business numbers are exposed for all to see!

It is also very started there what she does.

Nigerians, the internet doesn't forget!

See pictures of Mandy Obi or it Ella plying her trade in Badoo!
Lalasticlala, I think this deserve front page!

Re: LIAR! Mandy Obi Who Claims She Is An Actress Exposed As A Prostitute In Badoo by Davash222(m): 11:21am On Feb 22, 2020
She’s dirty!
Re: LIAR! Mandy Obi Who Claims She Is An Actress Exposed As A Prostitute In Badoo by dinachi(m): 11:28am On Feb 22, 2020
She go studio go snap this ones!

Nigerians don't be deceived, a good number of our so called actresses are prostitutes and lesbians!

Even some of the male ones are not left out.

2 Likes

Re: LIAR! Mandy Obi Who Claims She Is An Actress Exposed As A Prostitute In Badoo by Esthelle(f): 11:33am On Feb 22, 2020
Okay
Re: LIAR! Mandy Obi Who Claims She Is An Actress Exposed As A Prostitute In Badoo by Phenomenal16(f): 11:37am On Feb 22, 2020
Foul yansh don open

1 Like

Re: LIAR! Mandy Obi Who Claims She Is An Actress Exposed As A Prostitute In Badoo by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 22, 2020
okay na

1 Like

Re: LIAR! Mandy Obi Who Claims She Is An Actress Exposed As A Prostitute In Badoo by irunoko(m): 12:20pm On Feb 22, 2020
grin cheesy

See her camel toe wink grin
Re: LIAR! Mandy Obi Who Claims She Is An Actress Exposed As A Prostitute In Badoo by binary007: 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2020
See as this 3k olosho made the Nigeria dalies.
Being a man requires that you have a functioning brain, that's why oluwalagos left.

2 Likes

Re: LIAR! Mandy Obi Who Claims She Is An Actress Exposed As A Prostitute In Badoo by slyfox35(m): 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2020
This is a fake account na,people that are commenting their beliefs in this news are dumb,are you not Nigerians

8 Likes

Re: LIAR! Mandy Obi Who Claims She Is An Actress Exposed As A Prostitute In Badoo by soliddust2020: 1:31pm On Feb 22, 2020
slyfox35:
This is a fake account na,people that are commenting their beliefs in this news are dumb,are you not Nigerians

This girl been they insta message for Asaba. My guy don Bleep am well well. Na 5k she bill for short time.

8 Likes

Re: LIAR! Mandy Obi Who Claims She Is An Actress Exposed As A Prostitute In Badoo by TheChameleon: 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2020
Igbo amaka grin

2 Likes

Re: LIAR! Mandy Obi Who Claims She Is An Actress Exposed As A Prostitute In Badoo by cRobo: 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2020
Its can be a cloned account used to scam people

Badoo is a dating platform

Stop projecting

I won't say a word

2 Likes

Re: LIAR! Mandy Obi Who Claims She Is An Actress Exposed As A Prostitute In Badoo by Blazebond(m): 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2020
But she just wrote three thousand there nau,she didn't indicate if the charges is in naira,pounds,dollars,euro,dinar,rupees or even slaps or rounds sef,we too dey quick jump into matter.
Re: LIAR! Mandy Obi Who Claims She Is An Actress Exposed As A Prostitute In Badoo by shortgun(m): 2:48pm On Feb 22, 2020
slyfox35:
Na only you get sense for here. Anyone can create a Badoo account using any one's picture.
This is just too fake.

4 Likes

Re: LIAR! Mandy Obi Who Claims She Is An Actress Exposed As A Prostitute In Badoo by slyfox35(m): 3:15pm On Feb 22, 2020
soliddust2020:

This girl been they insta message for Asaba. My guy don Bleep am well well. Na 5k she bill for short time.
Why not be you bleep am?
Dem say Dem say people
Story!!

1 Like

Re: LIAR! Mandy Obi Who Claims She Is An Actress Exposed As A Prostitute In Badoo by Foodqueen(f): 3:18pm On Feb 22, 2020
Maybe someone is using her pix to scam.
Re: LIAR! Mandy Obi Who Claims She Is An Actress Exposed As A Prostitute In Badoo by dinachi(m): 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2020
It is not a fake account at all. Show me pictures of any other actress or actor on Badoo!

She is a prostitute!

I am 100% sure!

1 Like

Re: LIAR! Mandy Obi Who Claims She Is An Actress Exposed As A Prostitute In Badoo by AstroG: 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2020
slyfox35:

Ogs didn't u see the account is verified,b4 ur verified on baddo u have to show thats its truly u through facial recognition.

She's the one

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LIAR! Mandy Obi Who Claims She Is An Actress Exposed As A Prostitute In Badoo by inspired111: 6:09pm On Feb 22, 2020
Lol
Re: LIAR! Mandy Obi Who Claims She Is An Actress Exposed As A Prostitute In Badoo by Classicdexy(m): 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2020
Lmao,, we all know most of naija actress to to be a confirmed olosho except few of them who are damn hardworking
Re: LIAR! Mandy Obi Who Claims She Is An Actress Exposed As A Prostitute In Badoo by dinachi(m): 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2020
slyfox35:
This is a verified account on Badoo! Stop saying what you don't know. She is the one.

1 Like

Re: LIAR! Mandy Obi Who Claims She Is An Actress Exposed As A Prostitute In Badoo by dinachi(m): 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2020
AstroG:

Ogs didn't u see the account is verified,b4 ur verified on baddo u have to show thats its truly u through facial recognition.

She's the one
Thanks for saying the truth.
What most Nigerians do not know is that most of the so called actresses are well know prostitutes!

Imagine her coming out to say even though producers are after her because of her big breasts, she doesn't sleep with them!

When in actual sense she is a 3K prostitute in Badoo in Abuja.

So sad but true!
Re: LIAR! Mandy Obi Who Claims She Is An Actress Exposed As A Prostitute In Badoo by dinachi(m): 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2020
slyfox35:

Why not be you bleep am?
Dem say Dem say people
Story!!
Na verified account na.
Re: LIAR! Mandy Obi Who Claims She Is An Actress Exposed As A Prostitute In Badoo by soliddust2020: 9:54pm On Feb 22, 2020
slyfox35:

Why not be you bleep am?
Dem say Dem say people
Story!!

I no dey like black girls. If you dey IM for Asaba you for don jam am. And by the way this no be them say matter i don meet her for my guy hotel room. All this Asaba nollywood girls when dem dey promote for nairaland be paroles for asaba.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIAR! Mandy Obi Who Claims She Is An Actress Exposed As A Prostitute In Badoo by ItsI(m): 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2020
shortgun:

Na only you get sense for here. Anyone can create a Badoo account using any one's picture.
This is just too fake.
Anyone can't use any other person's pic on Baddo cause you have to verify to reduce the rate of catfishing
Re: LIAR! Mandy Obi Who Claims She Is An Actress Exposed As A Prostitute In Badoo by NUJABEZ: 1:35am On Feb 23, 2020
I think that it is fake.

But in other news, I've got a pretty exciting gig. I encourage you to check out the job description on my profile and apply.

Work resumes March 3rd.

1 Like

Re: LIAR! Mandy Obi Who Claims She Is An Actress Exposed As A Prostitute In Badoo by Nobody: 1:44am On Feb 23, 2020
dinachi:
It is not a fake account at all. Show me pictures of any other actress or actor on Badoo!

She is a prostitute!

I am 100% sure!
you’re one of the Hippocrates we have in Nigeria suffering and smiling.

You’re so bold on a faceless forum on Nairaland but in real life poor and lifeless. This is the reason our leaders steals because cowards like you can’t come out openly and say no to it.

How can you call someone daughter a prostitute, have you sleep with her? Can you tell her this on her face?

You people hate women for nothing

You judge people base on their dressing forgetting up north in this country that cover all their head and body so attaching to their sun god religion are battling with drugs abuse and other form of extremism

I’m a prophet of fire and I lay a curse on you and your generation today may you never have a female child and if you have already may they be prostitute unless they give their life to Christ for this curse to be canceled

And for lowlife Monika like yours that think they come on this forum and tarnish people image am here to bring judgement upon you people

If I be a man of God!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LIAR! Mandy Obi Who Claims She Is An Actress Exposed As A Prostitute In Badoo by dinachi(m): 2:28am On Feb 23, 2020
Mishael42019:
you’re one of the Hippocrates we have in Nigeria suffering and smiling.

You’re so bold on a faceless forum on Nairaland but in real life poor and lifeless. This is the reason our leaders steals because cowards like you can’t come out openly and say no to it.

How can you call someone daughter a prostitute, have you sleep with her? Can you tell her this on her face?

You people hate women for nothing

You judge people base on their dressing forgetting up north in this country that cover all their head and body so attaching to their sun god religion are battling with drugs abuse and other form of extremism

I’m a prophet of fire and I lay a curse on you and your generation today may you never have a female child and if you have already may they be prostitute unless they give their life to Christ for this curse to be canceled

And for lowlife Monika like yours that think they come on this forum and tarnish people image am here to bring judgement upon you people

If I be a man of God!
Hehehehehehe! You are one of the most foolish people I have ever meet!

Do whatever you want to do but never link God to anything you are saying because you are very very far from him!

You are a complete idiot and Buffon! I will not only tell it to her face, the question is does she even have a face to present?

Can you refute, asshole that you are, that is not a verified Badoo account?

You are so morose and obtuse that arguing with you is like telling Buhari that he has not defeated Boko Haram!

1 Like

Re: LIAR! Mandy Obi Who Claims She Is An Actress Exposed As A Prostitute In Badoo by Nobody: 2:33am On Feb 23, 2020
dinachi:

Hehehehehehe! You are one of the most foolish people I have ever meet!

Do whatever you want to do but never link God to anything you are saying because you are very very far from him!

You are a complete idiot and Buffon! I will not only tell it to her face, the question is does she even have a face to present?

Can you refute, asshole that you are, that is not a verified Badoo account?

You are so morose and obtuse that arguing with you is like telling Buhari that he has not defeated Boko Haram!

son read my signature I’m not your everyday people you quote here on this forum.

Any verified account can be edited or even can be hacked on any internet site just to tarnish people image don’t be quick to judge because you don’t know what this people are going through.

Son I’ll tell you again am not your every day people you quote here
Re: LIAR! Mandy Obi Who Claims She Is An Actress Exposed As A Prostitute In Badoo by dinachi(m): 2:40am On Feb 23, 2020
Mishael42019:
son read my signature I’m not your everyday people you quote here on this forum.

Any verified account can be edited or even can be hacked on any internet site just to tarnish people image don’t be quick to judge because you don’t know what this people are going through.

Son I’ll tell you again am not your every day people you quote here
You don't know jack about verified accounts. They are verified because the real owner verified them!

Your god Monica Obi is a very very cheap 3k prostitute that sucks dick for a living!

You can go and hit your head on a wall!

My boy goto sleep before your mum collect that phone you are using to typt from your hand!

1 Like

Re: LIAR! Mandy Obi Who Claims She Is An Actress Exposed As A Prostitute In Badoo by matrix199(m): 7:22am On May 20, 2020
dinachi:

You don't know jack about verified accounts. They are verified because the real owner verified them!

Your god Monica Obi is a very very cheap 3k prostitute that sucks dick for a living!

You can go and hit your head on a wall!

My boy goto sleep before your mum collect that phone you are using to typt from your hand!

Now I can see how young and dumb you are. Your IQ is lower than that of a donkey. When I was your age, I met a lady on Baddo whose profile picture and other pictures were breathtaking. When we eventually met in person, she was as ugly as your m*****..

Accounts on Baddo are verified when links are sent to the email supplied. Whoever used her pictures on Baddo, supplied an email address, and a link was sent to the email address. The link in the email inbox is then clicked and the account is verified. You make it seem like to get verified on Baddo, one has to present oneself to the Baddo admin in person to be verified.

Any idiot can use any pretty and sexy lady's picture as profile pics just to fool dimwits like you.

Regarding the jealousy accusation you made on a recent thread, I've confirmed that you're really young and dumb.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Habatically!!! See As Yvonne Okoro Flash B**bs !!! See Her New Looks Pg18 / Celebrities You Won’t Recognize As Black / Romangoddess Is BACK!!! Flaunts Her Hefty Mammary Glands Online (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.