Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use (89544 Views)

Tacha Seen Exchanging Puñčh With Keke Rider Who Destroy Her Benz Bumper / Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo / Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by lloyds(m): 9:12pm On Feb 22, 2020
I shake my head for nairaland mods indeed. . They are as useless as Tacha.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by valarmorghulis: 9:12pm On Feb 22, 2020
See as this one expose herself

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by hustleafam: 9:12pm On Feb 22, 2020
pleaSe has someone told her that the driver's seat in UK is on the right and in naija it is on the left!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by DEROX: 9:12pm On Feb 22, 2020
cheesy only mercy fans hate tatcha I love both even if some claim they are living fake life the money they have realised is more than some peoples fathers networth making money is not easy at all

1 Like

Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by wwwihy: 9:12pm On Feb 22, 2020
Fake life
Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by Golden057(m): 9:13pm On Feb 22, 2020
Who has sense to borrow this girl,please I will pay.

8 Likes

Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by Sirseedorf(m): 9:13pm On Feb 22, 2020
She should ship her Odour- ewu too o

Irrelevant news and useless thread.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by RaptObserver: 9:14pm On Feb 22, 2020
See biesh

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by AntiWailer: 9:15pm On Feb 22, 2020
Idiot.
Westin she dey ship ?

UK is right handed ,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by Kiliwiii: 9:15pm On Feb 22, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
see as she dey cast her self... this aunty never still get sense
[/s]
Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by Facidio: 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2020
FortifiedCity:
Shipping a left handed drive vehicle to a country that uses right handed vehicles.

U just murdered her bro.... U are wicked

1 Like

Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by Angelfrost(m): 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2020
Imarnuel08:
Nigeria. Where people gain fame for having no skill or talent whatsoever

Guy, the thing just tire person... Just tell me what contribution to arts or even entertainment this one is offering to warrant all this noise.

4 Likes

Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by yesloaded: 9:17pm On Feb 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
Very Irrelevant to the issues and challenges facing Nigeria and the World...
grin
Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by Aturitoroman: 9:18pm On Feb 22, 2020
Here dy smell angry
Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by yesloaded: 9:18pm On Feb 22, 2020
lloyds:
I shake my head for nairqland mods indeed. . They are as useless as Tacha.
Chidi Lloyd grin

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by ValentineEkpezu(m): 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2020
Interesting
Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by sonnie10: 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2020
You bought a car you cannot maintain now you are towing it to workshops and coming here to tell story

8 Likes

Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 22, 2020
Fake ass illiterate and smelly bitches. Who ships a vehicle from Nigeria to UK just for a silly meet and greet. Moreover, that vehicle will not even get to UK in March unless it's flown and who dash her money for that. The rental fee has expired, she's just sending it back to the owner grin grin. Look carefully, the tag is still on the vehicle grin grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by Shancca: 9:21pm On Feb 22, 2020
Leave the mumu girl. Who no go no go know.
Plumville:
Tacha Tacha Tacha! lol �

If you don’t know something Biko ask questions. There must be people around you that must have travelled before na.

Who needs to ship car to Uk, Pure waste of resources.

Which car sef? with UK using right hand drive?

Some of these so-called celebs ehn! Nawa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by monfizzy(m): 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2020
Profayo:
Audio, on the one hand she doesn't have a license to drive in the UK, On the other hand, UK driving is right hand drive

Tourists can drive with their foreign licence for a year and she can temporarily drive a left-handed car in the UK as well.

The rich and affluent mostly from the Middle East often ship their cars here prior to visiting but they’re very expensive cars worth hundreds of thousands to million pounds automobiles not Benz like hers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by shogsman(m): 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2020
DEROX:
cheesy only mercy fans hate tatcha I love both even if some claim they are living fake life the money they have realised is more than some peoples fathers networth making money is not easy at all
Are you a male?

1 Like

Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by Isoduwa(m): 9:25pm On Feb 22, 2020
FuckBots:
Fucking this girl will be a waste of time

Aleast not wasted in bed she knows how to collect her money before back for ground
Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by DEROX: 9:26pm On Feb 22, 2020
shogsman:
Are you a male?
yes I am
Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by thatigboman: 9:26pm On Feb 22, 2020
Left hand drive in a right hand drive country? UK Police is not like nigeria police that u can easily bribe

1 Like

Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by nextstep(m): 9:26pm On Feb 22, 2020
Ayam not understanding? Won't it be less hassle to just rent a Benz while in UK?

This is just a skit for publicity and traffic, abeg wink

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by fredopareto(m): 9:26pm On Feb 22, 2020
Shai.people wicked..her package just cast...sister do another one

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by back2sender: 9:27pm On Feb 22, 2020
Plumville:
Tacha Tacha Tacha! lol �

If you don’t know something Biko ask questions. There must be people around you that must have travelled before na.

Who needs to ship car to Uk, Pure waste of resources.

Which car sef? with UK using right hand drive?

Some of these so-called celebs ehn! Nawa!

I have been laughing all day.
See otondo tacha that is some people's idol.
Otondoceous oloruniceous tacha.
Just see a BIG Mgbeke

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 22, 2020
DEROX:
what are you fanning inside all these condemn iron? what is their talent?

well I no blame una. na poverty and joblessness dea cause am

4 Likes

Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by hisexcellency34: 9:28pm On Feb 22, 2020
Is she not the one with body odour

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by shogsman(m): 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2020
DEROX:
yes I am
I don't understand how a male can be impressed by this low rent wh0res,help me understand better.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] / Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures / Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.