Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

The True Way To Prosper And Live A Successful Life As A Christian - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The True Way To Prosper And Live A Successful Life As A Christian (14854 Views)

Why Does God Allow Evil People To Prosper And Good People To Suffer / Why Does God Allow Wicked People To Prosper And Live Long? / One Thing To Prosper In All Things - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The True Way To Prosper And Live A Successful Life As A Christian by danilmo: 9:37am On Feb 23, 2020
AntiChristian:
All of you should pray to have same account balance as Jesus when he walked the earth.

To have similar properties to him when he was on Earth.

He wasn't really successful back then!

What is ur definition of successful?? That is personal to u.

to me it is ability to achieve ur goal, ,so what was Jesus aim?? to bring and usher in the new testament, last I check, he paid taxes and all necessary dues, he even had a treasurer of finance.. So I don't know what ure talking about again..

sometimes let's be logical abeg, making interior motive a subjective notion on a public forum is disappointing.

2 Likes

Re: The True Way To Prosper And Live A Successful Life As A Christian by Adakintroy2: 9:40am On Feb 23, 2020
True way to prosper is to seek honest peace drawn from contentment.measure your own reality well. Life is simple. No guaranty if you are rich you will be happy there is trouble in the palace also.

A strong restrain on all this foolish musicians will help. They place unessacary burden" on the mind of people "if you no get money hide your face". God punish you!

But let the thieves politician and yahoo boys show them face. God punish all this dumb musicians. Street no send you that one. Na your own foolishness you DE display.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Way To Prosper And Live A Successful Life As A Christian by AntiChristian: 9:43am On Feb 23, 2020
BlueAngel444:
lol cheesy you want them to be as poor as Jesus was

Christians are all richer than Jesus, yet they claim God wants them to prosper.

Jesus was trekking all over places. He had no horse nor donkey. He even became hungry , cursing a fruitless fig tree because it was fruitless!

Yes, let them be like Jesus. As poor as he was!
Re: The True Way To Prosper And Live A Successful Life As A Christian by AntiChristian: 9:52am On Feb 23, 2020
danilmo:

What is ur definition of successful?? That is personal to u.

to me it is ability to achieve ur goal, ,so what was Jesus aim?? to bring and usher in the new testament, last I check, he paid taxes and all necessary dues, he even had a treasurer of finance.. So I don't know what ure talking about again..

sometimes let's be logical abeg, making interior motive a subjective notion on a public forum is disappointing.

Read the first sentence from the OP to get the meaning of successful!

Logically is me saying Jesus was not successful!

How much was the taxes that your Lord paid till he died?

How much was his bank balance and cash at hand before he died?

Treasure of finance? ;

Who was Jesus' daddy GO?
Re: The True Way To Prosper And Live A Successful Life As A Christian by Arewa6: 9:55am On Feb 23, 2020
Awo and kuti visit to Uk
See what happened after Queen Elizabeth visit Nigeria in 1956

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUHVEwlqFYg
Re: The True Way To Prosper And Live A Successful Life As A Christian by BlueAngel444: 9:58am On Feb 23, 2020
AntiChristian:

Jesus was trekking all over places. He had no horse nor donkey. He even became hungry , cursing a fruitless fig tree because it was fruitless!

Well poverty brings persecution especially in Nigeria, I guess they got fed up and took the devil's deal

1 Like

Re: The True Way To Prosper And Live A Successful Life As A Christian by Tobechuckwu(m): 10:01am On Feb 23, 2020
BlueAngel444:
lol cheesy you want them to be as poor as Jesus was
U need to read ur Bible again bcuz Jesus wasn't poor when he walked the earth. His needs was always met.

1 Like

Re: The True Way To Prosper And Live A Successful Life As A Christian by Tobechuckwu(m): 10:04am On Feb 23, 2020
DropsMic:

You only believe this because the Christian missionaries colonized your state totally..

Jesus is just one of the numerous ways to God...
Why are u pained unnecessarily! He said JESUS is the Way, The Truth and the Life. If u don't believe it, stick to ur belief.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Way To Prosper And Live A Successful Life As A Christian by LOGOBELT: 10:04am On Feb 23, 2020
Hmmm

Anyway, get ecommerce online store for dropshipping + free domain + SEO Manager for 2k. Check my Signature for contact
Re: The True Way To Prosper And Live A Successful Life As A Christian by Rapmoney(m): 10:04am On Feb 23, 2020
post=86883365:
JESUS IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND LIFE

Hypocritical life is a life full of self deceit. We know them when we see them. We always quote them.
Re: The True Way To Prosper And Live A Successful Life As A Christian by DCmonster: 10:06am On Feb 23, 2020
post=86883365:
JESUS IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND LIFE
But you support evil organisation like APC and the person of buhari whom you claim is your daddy, right?
Re: The True Way To Prosper And Live A Successful Life As A Christian by BlueAngel444: 10:06am On Feb 23, 2020
Tobechuckwu:

U need to read ur Bible again bcuz Jesus wasn't poor when he walked the earth. His needs was always met.
Elijah was poor, Elisah was poor, etc etc even John the Baptist, Paul etc

Those who had either left it all or gave it all.

Jesus need was met by who? His bank account? Or him telling people to sow into His life and ministry? Tell me o, did he work?

Even his clothes were like those of simple men, fishermen? Where was his house?

Jesus lived daily on whatever he received from God and men, favor not forceful manipulation.
Re: The True Way To Prosper And Live A Successful Life As A Christian by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 23, 2020
Tobechuckwu:

Rubbish. Jesus was poor as fvck. He didn't have a single dime to his name no landed properties and nothing people gave him things to use from food to means of transportation. A rich man must own properties but Jesus did not even own more than one pair of sandals.
Re: The True Way To Prosper And Live A Successful Life As A Christian by DropsMic(m): 10:12am On Feb 23, 2020
Tobechuckwu:

Why are u pained unnecessarily! He said JESUS is the Way, The Truth and the Life. If u don't believe it, stick to ur belief.

Stop misusing the word pained..
Re: The True Way To Prosper And Live A Successful Life As A Christian by Tobechuckwu(m): 10:12am On Feb 23, 2020
AntiChristian:

Firstly, ask urself what was the means of transportation then? When he needed a donkey/ horse, he got free of charge without stress.
Secondly, Jesus was hungry bcuz it's natural for human being to be hungry.
Lastly, He cursed the fruitless fig tree using it to teached his disciples about the words of ur mouth and if u read the verses very well, the next day it was his disciples that noticed that the fig tree has dried up, not even Jesus!
Jesus was never poor when he walked the earth.

2 Likes

Re: The True Way To Prosper And Live A Successful Life As A Christian by IghravweIG(m): 10:13am On Feb 23, 2020
Glory be to God.
Re: The True Way To Prosper And Live A Successful Life As A Christian by Ajibade123(m): 10:49am On Feb 23, 2020
this is to all parent see how to raise a successful and happy child https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-raise-a-successful-and-happy-child/
Re: The True Way To Prosper And Live A Successful Life As A Christian by Originalsly: 10:56am On Feb 23, 2020
Why not write your own?.... would you be answering questions for the writer? You guys just be abusing and destroying the forum by pasting a thing on it. I'm almost sure you been trying to paste the whole Bible up in here.
Re: The True Way To Prosper And Live A Successful Life As A Christian by danilmo: 10:57am On Feb 23, 2020
AntiChristian:

Read the first sentence from the OP to get the meaning of successful!

Logically is me saying Jesus was not successful!

How much was the taxes that your Lord paid till he died?

How much was his bank balance and cash at hand before he died?

Treasure of finance? ;

Who was Jesus' daddy GO?

if this is wat u can come up with, then I think i downgraded myself to av quoted u.
Re: The True Way To Prosper And Live A Successful Life As A Christian by Tobechuckwu(m): 11:05am On Feb 23, 2020
DropsMic:

Stop misusing the word pained..
JESUS Is the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE! If u know another person who's ur way, ur truth and ur life, stick to him.
Re: The True Way To Prosper And Live A Successful Life As A Christian by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 23, 2020
Common misconception about God.

"God wants us to be prosperous"

"God wants to save me"

"God wants..."

"God needs..."

If God ever wanted anything or needed anything then he ceases to be God.

God is Absolute. He needs nothing. He wants nothing. He lacks nothing.

1 Like

Re: The True Way To Prosper And Live A Successful Life As A Christian by Tobechuckwu(m): 11:11am On Feb 23, 2020
Ausrichie:

Rubbish. Jesus was poor as fvck. He didn't have a single dime to his name no landed properties and nothing people gave him things to use from food to means of transportation. A rich man must own properties but Jesus did not even own more than one pair of sandals.
Having ur needs met is all that matters! Properties is not the sense of prosperity, the Bible says he shall prosper in everything he does and Jesus Christ prospered in everything he did when he walked the earth.
Read ur Bible very well, there was always money in the purse, remember Judas was in charge of the charge.
Re: The True Way To Prosper And Live A Successful Life As A Christian by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 23, 2020
Ausrichie:

Jesus wasn't poor in the manner you are hinting about.

Sure, he went about with the most basic of things needed...for a reason.

We are talking about the Master who pulled a gold coin out of the mouth of a life fish to pay tax! Someone who turned water into wine.

If he went about detached from material acquisition, it wasn't because he was deprived or poor, it was to teach a poignant lesson.

Detachment from material things.

Unfortunately, modern forms of Christianity today is all about how rich the members can become if they only made a donation to the purse of the Church.
Re: The True Way To Prosper And Live A Successful Life As A Christian by Tobechuckwu(m): 11:17am On Feb 23, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Elijah was poor, Elisah was poor, etc etc even John the Baptist, Paul etc

Those who had either left it all or gave it all.

Jesus need was met by who? His bank account? Or him telling people to sow into His life and ministry? Tell me o, did he work?

Even his clothes were like those of simple men, fishermen? Where was his house?

Jesus lived daily on whatever he received from God and men, favor not forceful manipulation.
Jesus Christ needs was met by God either miraculously or sending people ur way to meet it.
Miraculously, he fed 5000 men with 5 loaves of bread nd 3 fishes. He didn't have the money to feed them, but he fed them through other means.
It's not about having money always, but it's all about meeting needs at the time required.
Re: The True Way To Prosper And Live A Successful Life As A Christian by Arajoon89(f): 11:20am On Feb 23, 2020
God is all u need to have all needs met
Re: The True Way To Prosper And Live A Successful Life As A Christian by femi4: 11:42am On Feb 23, 2020
DropsMic:

You only believe this because the Christian missionaries colonized your state totally..

Why not concentrate on "the other way" that you believed in.
Re: The True Way To Prosper And Live A Successful Life As A Christian by Akpan107(m): 11:51am On Feb 23, 2020
DropsMic:

No! He is just the only way...
Re: The True Way To Prosper And Live A Successful Life As A Christian by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 23, 2020
Amen. smiley
Re: The True Way To Prosper And Live A Successful Life As A Christian by Akpan107(m): 12:10pm On Feb 23, 2020
Sodiquinone:
I AM HAPPY TO BE A HEAD SLAMMER LIKE JESUS AND THE GREAT PEOPLE OF THE BIBLE

"And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship..." (Joshua 5:14)

And Abraham fell on his face..." (Genesis 17:3)

…and they fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God." (Revelation 7:11)

"And he (Jesus) went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed..." (Matthew 26:39)

Say, "Believe in it or do not believe. Indeed, those who were given knowledge before it - when it is recited to them, they fall upon their faces in prostration(Quran 17 vs 107)

Hahaha...

Quran Sura 33:56
Allah prays (صَلُّوا = Sallu or Sallah) on Muhammad...
Please, don't quote for me the fake translation that says it was blessing...

You must first tell me the meaning of the above Arabic word.

Technology is now exposing Islam the more...

There is what's called Google translators.
It translate all world major languages.

Allah SWT said:

إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَمَلٰٓئِكَتَهُۥ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِىِّ  ۚ يٰٓأَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا
"Indeed, Allah confers blessing upon the Prophet, and His angels [ask Him to do so]. O you who have believed, ask [Allah to confer] blessing upon him and ask [Allah to grant him] peace."
(QS. Al-Ahzaab 33: Verse 56)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com
The above is the fake translation

Re: The True Way To Prosper And Live A Successful Life As A Christian by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2020
Akpan107:
Hahaha...

Quran Sura 33:56
Allah prays (صَلُّوا = Sallu or Sallah) on Muhammad...
Please, don't quote for me the fake translation that says it was blessing...

You must first tell me the meaning of the above Arabic word.

Technology is now exposing Islam the more...

There is what's called Google translators.
It translate all world major languages.

Google translator is faar from perfection anybody with common sense knows that,why not speak on the bible verses that shows your lord and saviour is a head slammer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mbaka Tells Fellow Priests To Stop Condemning Him For Praying For Nnamdi Kanu / Did Anyone Ascend Into Heaven Before Jesus Or Not? / Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.