Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,009 members, 7,953,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:11 AM

Remi Tinubu, Adeola And Osinowo Are Failed Senators - Lagos PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu, Adeola And Osinowo Are Failed Senators - Lagos PDP (19955 Views)

Senators Adeola And Bamidele Presented Their National Awards To Tinubu / Senator Adebayo Osinowo Is Dead / Buhari, Atiku Are Failed Participants In Nigeria's History, Says Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu, Adeola And Osinowo Are Failed Senators - Lagos PDP by hisexcellency34: 5:27am On Feb 23, 2020
Let them continue to play the role of an opposition
CoolAmbience:

Which truth?

Leave PDP jare!

Make we no even open their chapter abeg.

Re: Remi Tinubu, Adeola And Osinowo Are Failed Senators - Lagos PDP by Yebosola(m): 6:18am On Feb 23, 2020
hisexcellency34:
I thought they said its MC Okuomo

MC Okuomo ko, MC Galaxy ni, that's what u see when u pack Toddlers full NL, NL has gone to the dogs
Re: Remi Tinubu, Adeola And Osinowo Are Failed Senators - Lagos PDP by Deoboss(m): 6:25am On Feb 23, 2020
hisexcellency34:
The third is Ashafa, not Oshunowo

Ashafa lost, Osinowo replaced him nah
Re: Remi Tinubu, Adeola And Osinowo Are Failed Senators - Lagos PDP by Yebosola(m): 6:28am On Feb 23, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
you even know the senator on the right seff. If I'm asked abt lagos senators, I'll only mention tinubu pakam. She's so clueless. All she knows how to do is to fight other senators that have meaningful things to do to their various constituencies.

This your hatred for anything Tinubu will send u to early grave oh, why don't u face the senatorsfrom your state, must u live in lagos?"Eni peleyi odun, ko keru ko gbokolo " Nah by force.
Re: Remi Tinubu, Adeola And Osinowo Are Failed Senators - Lagos PDP by LZAA: 6:41am On Feb 23, 2020
helinues:
See successful party wailing from the side bar.. grin
Shatap
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed Adaibeku

Re: Remi Tinubu, Adeola And Osinowo Are Failed Senators - Lagos PDP by helinues: 6:44am On Feb 23, 2020
LZAA:

Shatap
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed Adaibeku

Lzaa Akande Orimogunje
Re: Remi Tinubu, Adeola And Osinowo Are Failed Senators - Lagos PDP by LZAA: 6:50am On Feb 23, 2020
helinues:

Lzaa Akande Orimogunje
I like you kiss kiss
Re: Remi Tinubu, Adeola And Osinowo Are Failed Senators - Lagos PDP by helinues: 6:52am On Feb 23, 2020
LZAA:

I like you kiss kiss

I detest you with passion ...

Cos you are a troller who spend all your day trolling innocent people online...

So keep your stinking likeness to yourself ... A guy/lady with no atom of shame

Don't forget to quote your other monikers ooo...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu, Adeola And Osinowo Are Failed Senators - Lagos PDP by Reference(m): 6:54am On Feb 23, 2020
SLAP44:
Increasing the number of local government is not important because Lagos is so small. Smaller than one local government in my Niger state. It was Obasanjo who cancelled the idea when he was president and Buharri has agreed to keep Lagos with only 8 local government.

I wonder why they are being greedy by asking for more.

Small in what sense. Lagos and Niger ate not alike in anyway.so the expectations of administrative structures will differ.

Lagos is almost entirely urban, cosmopolitan, far more densely populated and demands a lot more public services than Niger.

This means a lot more schools, health centres, markets, roads, all under the responsibility of local goverment adminstration. The density of responsibility is a lot higher and with the hindrance to scale the Constitution provides it is natural to expect agitations for new ones.

As a matter of fact if we had active demographic studies that feed into a constantly evolving political structure like in the United Kingdom then factors like migration can be a real determinant.

The population of Lagos continues to increase on a daily basis due to migrants from other parts of the country. In towing the UK styled system what happens from time to time is that the number of politcal representatives (in the Senate and House of Reps in our case) in Abuja will reflect this with additional Reps coming from Lagos and a reduction im those areas from where the migrants come from.

But that is a clime that is objective, equitable, dynamic and accountable. We know it cannot work in a Nigeria ofday filled with crude sentiment.

Resources should go to populations not just land area. It is the people who require Representation, not the ground. It is the people who pay the taxes not the land. It is the people who require the schools, hospitals. A hundred people living on a plot of land require a lot more resources than one man living on a acre. That is the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu, Adeola And Osinowo Are Failed Senators - Lagos PDP by LZAA: 6:55am On Feb 23, 2020
helinues:

I detest you with passion ...

Cos you are a troller who spend all your day trolling innocent people online...

So keep your stinking likeness to yourself ... A guy/lady with no atom of shame

Don't forget to quote your other monikers ooo...
Helinues my man kiss
Re: Remi Tinubu, Adeola And Osinowo Are Failed Senators - Lagos PDP by juman(m): 7:11am On Feb 23, 2020
Nationally apc governments are not performing well.
Re: Remi Tinubu, Adeola And Osinowo Are Failed Senators - Lagos PDP by Reference(m): 7:26am On Feb 23, 2020
SLAP44:
“They used to claim that the roads are bad because the Federal government is under the opposition PDP but the now the state government, local government and even the Federal government is under their control yet nothing is coming to Lagos to make us feel that yes we have credible people in the Senate"

Set of ineffective people full of excuses.

That is the beauty of a virile democracy. It allows the truth to be seen and real solutions found. Now they know that the solutions lie elsewhere they are bound to be more cerebral about politics and governance.

That is why without the opposition opportunity to govern Lagos, the State cannot really breakout. It is bound to stagnate. Not because of the actors involved but the citizens who right now are docile in demanding better because they simply cannot envisage better.

It is human nature to be limited by experiences.
Re: Remi Tinubu, Adeola And Osinowo Are Failed Senators - Lagos PDP by engrlarex(m): 7:27am On Feb 23, 2020
hisexcellency34:

Pepperito Bayo Osinowo took over from Gbenga Ashafa. He is just a fortunate uneducated nigga to find himself feeding on National Cake.
Re: Remi Tinubu, Adeola And Osinowo Are Failed Senators - Lagos PDP by hisexcellency34: 7:44am On Feb 23, 2020
Wehrey, why are u sounding so pained?

Yebosola:

MC Okuomo ko, MC Galaxy ni, that's what u see when u pack Toddlers full NL, NL has gone to the dogs
Re: Remi Tinubu, Adeola And Osinowo Are Failed Senators - Lagos PDP by Reference(m): 7:45am On Feb 23, 2020
kiyosaki1:

We are discussing about the current senators, but because you don't have any tangible defence to come up with , you prefer to refer to past senators , that have nothing to do with the subject at hand. Learn to argue constructible, rathet than coming up with senseless excuses.

That is the mentality of the average, failed, sentiment filled citizen when defending his patch of grass. Ignore the present failure or justify the present failure with past failure.

Your wife employs a cook who prepares rubbish and when criticised she tells you that he is exactly like the driver you employed who crashed your car and was subsequently sacked. Is there anything to indicate sanity in this.

I go through American discourse whenever I have time. You will hardly hear the name Obama, Clinton or Bush mentioned despite their successes or failings. It is Trump, Trump, Trump and lately Sanders and other top Democratic contenders. They face those who are in office or who seek for office because they know better and seek better.

Here we are filled wirh excuses and since these leaders see that the standards we hold them to are so low there is no impetus to do better. It is a terrible vicious cycle.

The next President for instance will come in and spend his 8 years comfortably blaming Mr. Buhari while we cheer. Then he too will leave his mess because we tolerate it.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu, Adeola And Osinowo Are Failed Senators - Lagos PDP by Adiy(f): 8:20am On Feb 23, 2020
The first man is pepper u need to see d hotel d man is constructing in ijebu ode.
Re: Remi Tinubu, Adeola And Osinowo Are Failed Senators - Lagos PDP by yashau(m): 8:24am On Feb 23, 2020
[quote author=nairavsdollars post=86872186]I only know Remi Tinubu. The other senator on the right is a loud-mouthed bufallo, only making noise in the chamber without making any sense. Never heard the name of the third, Oshunowo before[/quuote] you speak my bro!
Re: Remi Tinubu, Adeola And Osinowo Are Failed Senators - Lagos PDP by Mallamsaka(m): 9:25am On Feb 23, 2020
hisexcellency34:

oshunowo is now the senator in place of ashafa
Re: Remi Tinubu, Adeola And Osinowo Are Failed Senators - Lagos PDP by kayjay69(m): 10:58am On Feb 23, 2020
Lagos does not have 8 LGs, the internet is your friend, go and read.
SLAP44:
Increasing the number of local government is not important because Lagos is so small. Smaller than one local government in my Niger state. It was Obasanjo who cancelled the idea when he was president and Buharri has agreed to keep Lagos with only 8 local government.

Re: Remi Tinubu, Adeola And Osinowo Are Failed Senators - Lagos PDP by COMPAQ(m): 11:04am On Feb 23, 2020
StreetFight:

Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Apapa-Oshodi-Iyana_Oworo Expressway, Lagos-Abeokuta-Ibadan railway are under construction but FG by blind and failed PDP won't see them

Good point. As FG has actually rehabilitated 3rd mainland bridge, outer marina and currently working on Falomo Bridge. They are also working on independence bridge maintenance.

So the statement from PDP is not quite accurate.
Re: Remi Tinubu, Adeola And Osinowo Are Failed Senators - Lagos PDP by GGirll: 11:50am On Feb 23, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Remi Tinubu is the next Lagos state governor come 2023

I disagree it must be MC Olumo in Lagos n auxiliary in oyo stupid people n their glorifies thugs lol
Re: Remi Tinubu, Adeola And Osinowo Are Failed Senators - Lagos PDP by miketayo(m): 12:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
SLAP44:

Thought we had 20 local Government
Re: Remi Tinubu, Adeola And Osinowo Are Failed Senators - Lagos PDP by miketayo(m): 12:09pm On Feb 23, 2020
hisexcellency34:

Ashafa was bounced by osinowo in the last election
Re: Remi Tinubu, Adeola And Osinowo Are Failed Senators - Lagos PDP by miketayo(m): 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
DSoj:
Did U vote them? Is it ur mandate?
Are the people that voted them complaining?

PDP should shut up and go to hell!

Not everyone that complains about APC politicians is a PDP member, some just want results from whom they voted for
Re: Remi Tinubu, Adeola And Osinowo Are Failed Senators - Lagos PDP by ForbesHomesNG(m): 12:35pm On Feb 23, 2020
helinues:
See successful party wailing from the side bar.. grin
Re: Remi Tinubu, Adeola And Osinowo Are Failed Senators - Lagos PDP by hisexcellency34: 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
Absolutely true

miketayo:

Not everyone that complains about APC politicians is a PDP member, some just want results from whom they voted for
Re: Remi Tinubu, Adeola And Osinowo Are Failed Senators - Lagos PDP by DSoj(m): 2:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
miketayo:

The Complainers here are PDP
Re: Remi Tinubu, Adeola And Osinowo Are Failed Senators - Lagos PDP by miketayo(m): 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
DSoj:

The Complainers here are PDP

I complain too. and I hate PDP
most of us Nigerians aren't honest with ourselves
Re: Remi Tinubu, Adeola And Osinowo Are Failed Senators - Lagos PDP by StreetFight: 4:20pm On Feb 23, 2020
kiyosaki1:

Are they the one that originated those projects. Mention one tangible projects or policy they've used their good office to bring to lagos state
Don't even let me talk about pepper

No, the projects were originated by Nnamdi Kanu and Lawrence Anini with the support of Donald Trump and Saddam Hussein
Re: Remi Tinubu, Adeola And Osinowo Are Failed Senators - Lagos PDP by CoolAmbience(m): 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
hisexcellency34:

Let them continue to play the role of an opposition

Destructive and non-constructive opposition role you mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RE-IPOB Names Jonathan Kurubo As Leader, Lists Soyinka, Gana For Talks With FG / APC Wins Lagos West Senatorial Seat / Petrol At 1,000 Naira Per Litre: Nigerians are going through hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.