Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Is My Relationship Worth Fighting For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Relationship Worth Fighting For? (305 Views)

This Type Of Woman Is Really Worth Fighting For / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Relationship Worth Fighting For? by blessingchinny(f): 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2020
is my relationship worth fighting for? A lot of individuals request a honest answer to this question on daily basis. . No one would be happy engaging in an activity which drains his/her energy, occupy’s a lot of his/her time, yet have no positive impact or yield in his/her life.

For instance,,we go to school, try to be the best we can, despite the hurdles and stress around our school environment, because we believe that soon our effort will be crowned with success and our future Will become enviable.

Same scenario is applicable to relationships.no one would be excited being in a relationship and striving to ensure it works, only to realize that his efforts are futile. Are you still skeptical in keeping that relationship or letting go. Read this to find out if it is worth fighting for. is my relationship worth fighting for? A lot of individuals request a honest answer to this question on daily basis. . No one would be happy engaging in an activity which drains his/her energy, occupy’s a lot of his/her time, yet have no positive impact or yield in his/her life.

For instance,,we go to school, try to be the best we can, despite the hurdles and stress around our school environment, because we believe that soon our effort will be crowned with success and our future Will become enviable. Same is applicable to relationships.
We strive because we expect it to end happily. And when it doesn't, it leaves us with the feelings of heartbreak.
Are you still skeptical about keeping that relationship.

Read this to find out if it is worth fighting for https://loveonet.com/is-my-relationship-worth-fighting-for/

Re: Is My Relationship Worth Fighting For? by Originalsly: 7:48pm On Feb 22, 2020
Is it your relationship? If not why paste it here?
Re: Is My Relationship Worth Fighting For? by Skmoda360(m): 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2020
Bro seun, what is Nairaland turning to now?
Re: Is My Relationship Worth Fighting For? by Froshloaded: 7:54pm On Feb 22, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Skmoda360:
Bro seun, what is Nairaland turning to now?
If seun makes me a mod lasan, people wey no dey follow the rules go hear word..

(1) (Reply)

The World Called For CORONAVIRUS / Is Nigerains Over Reliance On Backside A Good Thing? / Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.