Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here (5827 Views)

What Is Your Weak Point(s)? / LADIES WEAK POINT – 6 Secret Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body That Wil / Have You Ever Thought Of Knowing Her Weak Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Amarabae(f): 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2020
For matured minds!
Tell us your weak point ,someone here can be of help via counseling /advice.
Oriaku Cares kiss
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Amarabae(f): 8:01pm On Feb 22, 2020
Hello jakandeola, longest time
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by IME1: 8:02pm On Feb 22, 2020
wink
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Amarabae(f): 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2020
IME1:
wink
Say something dear cheesy
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by healthserve(m): 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2020
Amarabae:
For matured minds!
Oriaku Cares kiss

Trouble is back lipsrsealed
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Beckysexy(f): 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2020
Money & D

If you know, you know.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Amarabae(f): 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2020
healthserve:

who is trouble?

Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Davash222(m): 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2020
My weak point is slim girls with well rounded nyash and succulent breasts and I believe no one can help me out.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Amarabae(f): 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2020
Beckysexy:
Money & D
whats D?

Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by healthserve(m): 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2020
Amarabae:
who is trouble?

Guilty conscience. You see yoursef. I mention persin? Bottle go soon start to dey break now. Welcome back
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Beckysexy(f): 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2020
Amarabae:
whats D?
Diamond
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by healthserve(m): 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2020
Amarabae:
whats D?

How your patients.? Hope say Corona never enter o
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Amarabae(f): 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2020
healthserve:

Welcome back

Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Amarabae(f): 8:22pm On Feb 22, 2020
Beckysexy:

Diamond
ok hope not the other D!
I for say.
It's wrong to be addicted to that thing

Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 22, 2020
I have so many of them but please I no need help, my help only cometh from heaven especially on woman matter. grin

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by osuolale95(m): 8:23pm On Feb 22, 2020
I fall in love easily and its killing me...

I need serious help

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by bodex196(m): 8:23pm On Feb 22, 2020
I'm a shy type especially when in the midst of girls. I wish to stop being shy.
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Beckysexy(f): 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2020
Amarabae:
ok hope not the other D!
I for say.
Lol
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Sixfeetbelle: 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2020
My mouth takes leave of me sometimes, especially when I'm talking to someone I admire.

Faa, I just need mouth peg and a reminder that tells me when to use it. Walai grin grin cheesy
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Lightway: 8:29pm On Feb 22, 2020
Amarabae:
For matured minds!
Oriaku Cares kiss
Start with yours, let's help you

5 Likes

Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Lightway: 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2020
osuolale95:
I fall in love easily and its killing me...

I need serious help

I think red pill and ubunja might work

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Amarabae(f): 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2020
bodex196:
I'm a shy type especially when in the midst of girls. I wish to stop being shy.
Shyness is from upbringing,
All you need to do is to tackle it by boldly socializing with people.
Join the ushering unit in the church, you interact with people through that means,
When discussing with people, always look at them in the eyes, it helps.
Always hang out with friends,
Dress nice and smell good.
You will be fine.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Amarabae(f): 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
My mouth takes leave of me sometimes, especially when I'm talking to someone I admire.

Faa, I just need mouth peg and a reminder that tells me when to use it. Walai grin grin cheesy
I understand your case grin
All you need is to cultivate a mindset that nobody is perfect and people are not all that.
It will help you in interaction with somebody you admire
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by flokii: 8:45pm On Feb 22, 2020
Amarabae:
ok hope not the other D!
I for say.

Which other D?
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by CsRockefeller(m): 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2020
Amarabae:
For matured minds!
Oriaku Cares kiss

I find it difficult to keep to time. I'm always late to work, church or appointments.

I have been like this for over 20.years, it's beginning to affect me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Amarabae(f): 8:52pm On Feb 22, 2020
CsRockefeller:

I find it difficult to keep to time. I'm always late to work, church or appointments.

I have been like this for over 20.years, it's beginning to affect me.
Simply an addiction.
Start preparing for a date or event on time,
Your clothes, shoe, belt, everything including eating and bathing should be scheduled on time, develop it as a habit and you will overcome the addiction.
Also always switch off your phone while preparing

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Okoroawusa: 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2020
Davash222:
My weak point is slim girls with well rounded nyash and succulent breasts and I believe no one can help me out.
Almost the same with me but mine is slim girls, average rounded yansh and small breasts
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by bigiyaro(m): 8:56pm On Feb 22, 2020
my weak point is lack of money.
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 22, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin, u wicked o
healthserve:

Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Dande55: 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2020
Perverts have taken over the thread already.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2020
I need to make real money
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Kiddllc: 9:11pm On Feb 22, 2020
Since u asked..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As Anyone Tried The Sperm Retention / If Soldier Take Your Girlfriend Do This And Thank Me Later PHOTOS / Is Marriage Misery For Men?(photo Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.