Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

What Can I Do To This United States Guy I Did Maths Assignment For - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Can I Do To This United States Guy I Did Maths Assignment For (5392 Views)

Please, Help Out On This Maths Assignment / Today's The Deadline For This Maths Assignment / A Woman Seen Doing An Assignment For Her Child On Bike Without A Proper Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do To This United States Guy I Did Maths Assignment For by Eagleboney(m): 11:00pm On Feb 23, 2020
Xavi2019:
Your English is very ok on nairaland, but on Facebook it is something else.
What's the matter? Is it because you're chatting with a white guy? cheesy
U see am sef
Re: What Can I Do To This United States Guy I Did Maths Assignment For by femi4: 5:59am On Feb 24, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
This is weird because I remember my math teacher speaking perfect english, even I make sure I don't make grammatical blunders.

I don't think there is much you can do to collect your money from that guy, you could have reported him to the group you both belonged to when it happened. Now it's his word against yours and I'm sure a lot of people would take his side based on the bad reputation we've been given over there.
From my Maths teacher to physics teacher to even lecturer s in maths and electric works, they are speak terrible English.

They deal more with arithmetics, signs and symbols in those field
Re: What Can I Do To This United States Guy I Did Maths Assignment For by Mrshape: 7:57am On Feb 24, 2020
echibuogwu:
Lol bro. Very easy. Charge him $100 this time around, tell him he must pay first, he should buy an iTunes card, den sell it and ignore him.
Do you know any reliable iTunes card seller her on niaraland?
Re: What Can I Do To This United States Guy I Did Maths Assignment For by Coldplay007(f): 11:31am On Feb 24, 2020
Mrshape:

OK noted
But what of people that have offline offices for such purpose.
At least I know a few.
But not in the US sha

it is wrong. in saner climes, they will all be arrested and prosecuted. You are meant to do your assignments yourself.
Re: What Can I Do To This United States Guy I Did Maths Assignment For by echibuogwu(m): 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
You mean a buyer
Mrshape:

Do you know any reliable iTunes card seller her on niaraland?
Re: What Can I Do To This United States Guy I Did Maths Assignment For by Larrygaga1: 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2022
Bro, how do I contact you
thesmallgod:
Hi buddy ! next time tell him to sign up on studypool and choose you as his tutor. He cannot scam you there. He has to pay before getting the assignment. The money is credited to your account and you can withdraw. I am also an online and offline tutor. I do assignments for public health and project management students both abroad and in Nigeria.
Re: What Can I Do To This United States Guy I Did Maths Assignment For by thesmallgod(m): 9:13am On Dec 24, 2022
Larrygaga1:
Bro, how do I contact you
Hoecycares@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNN Female Student Dumps Aborted Baby In Dustbin [Graphic Photos] / Universities And Polytechnics That Accept Awaiting Result - Check Here - / (video) 7 Animals That Can Kill A Lion One On One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.