Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died (6780 Views)

"I'm Richer Than Your Mom"- Wizkid Tells Friend Who Said He Has Refused To Grow / A Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Gave Head To A Girl On Her Period / Tiwa Savage's Son Ran Into The House After He Saw Their Christmas Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by OKOATA(m): 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2020
enyi1:

So why was hell created? I don't think it's for aesthetics, bcuz there's nothing pleasant going on there. So why was hell created? If God can commute Lucifer his hand made and masterpiece to hell fire with his group of rebellious spirits, how about you mere mortal. Remember you came from dust. God is merciful but the window of mercy closes once you die. Remember God is a God of Justice too. So how will Justice be served for all the people you robbed, ruined, cheated, stole from, killed, maligned etc. God is merciful but also note that God is a God of Justice! And Justice must be served! Rewards will be given like wise punishment. Otherwise God will be unjust and unfair. There will be judgement whether you like it or not. And the essence of every judgement is to ensure Justice is served!
There is hell and there is heaven. Where you end depends on you and your God!
Bro you only believe hell exist because the bible says so, in our lords prayer where it says as it is done on earth so it is in heaven, on earth if you commit murder/s/ highest thing they will do is sentence to death or life in jail. These people that are condemmed to die arent killed brutally like burning them to death, the authorities still have compassion they hang them, etc. The least sin you commit on earth they will make you pay some bail or a very little sentence, Now the bible says big or small sin you go to hell, ask yourself is God that evil that I will go to hell for sleeping with another mans wife? I didnt kill or murder but I will only burn in hell for adultery?
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by OKOATA(m): 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
Jayy10:

Then why the heck does religion exist in the first place? Oga answer my questions and stop turning around on circles.
Religion is your mindset bro, its your own believe, some people on earth dont even know anything about religion and they are more good than those that are religious and as for your question, anyone can perish, race, tribe, religion we will all perish at some point cos no man lives forever.
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2020
OKOATA:
Religion is your mindset bro, its your own believe, some people on earth dont even know anything about religion and they are more good than those that are religious and as for your question, anyone can perish, race, tribe, religion we will all perish at some point cos no man lives forever.
You are needlessly overanalyzing this issue. Why did you become a Christian?
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by OKOATA(m): 2:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
Jayy10:

You are needlessly overanalyzing this issue. Why did you become a Christian?
I became a christian cos 'am only after the spiritual side of being a christian. I can say I am more spiritual now than being religious or even called a christian, I only make use of the good in the bible for my meditation and for my spiritual growth.
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
OKOATA:
I became a christian cos 'am only after the spiritual side of being a christian. I can say I am more spiritual now than being religious or even called a christian, I only make use of the good in the bible for my meditation and for my spiritual growth.
Why do you think you need spiritual growth? According to the Bible, you need to be saved before you can be alive spiritually. That salvation can only come when you believe in Jesus Christ and the sacrifice He made on the cross. If I were a neutralist, I'd ask, why do I need to be saved? What did Jesus Christ save me from? Since you rely on the Bible for your spirituality, then you should answer me based on the object of your belief.
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by enyi1: 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
OKOATA:
I believe theres heaven and heaven is not even meant for humans, heaven is meant for angels, thats their abode. I never said I dont believe in God so dont tongue twist me.
U only believe Heaven is only for angels and God right? So why did Christ promise the thief paradise on the cross if Heaven was only for God and angels?
In the transfiguration of Christ, where did Moses and Elijah come from?
Where do our souls go to after we die? Or are you also insinuating we have no souls? Why do we pray for the dead if not for merciful and just God to tamper Justice with mercy? Bcuz God is merciful and as well just!
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by enyi1: 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2020
OKOATA:
Bro you only believe hell exist because the bible says so, in our lords prayer where it says as it is done on earth so it is in heaven, on earth if you commit murder/s/ highest thing they will do is sentence to death or life in jail. These people that are condemmed to die arent killed brutally like burning them to death, the authorities still have compassion they hang them, etc. The least sin you commit on earth they will make you pay some bail or a very little sentence, Now the bible says big or small sin you go to hell, ask yourself is God that evil that I will go to hell for sleeping with another mans wife? I didnt kill or murder but I will only burn in hell for adultery?
Who told u people were not burnt on the stake for committing crimes? People were executed by firing squad, lethal injection, electricution and other terrible means of execution. Sin is sin but everything has weight. Christ forgave all who partake in his death except the one who betrayed him bcuz his sin was the highest! Same Christ told us that every sin can be forgiven if we ask for forgiveness except the sin against the Holy spirit! Why? In the eyes of law someone that fought and someone that killed both broke the law but do you think they will get similar punishment bcuz they are both guilty of breaking the law? Remember the Christ told us no one is righteous except God and all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. But since we have all sinned how come Moses, Elijah came from heaven during configuration?
Stop trying to understand God. God is a mystery no man can understand. No one has ever seen God except the son. How then do you think you can wrap your small head around the omnipotent and omniscience God!
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by OKOATA(m): 2:55pm On Feb 23, 2020
enyi1:

U only believe Heaven is only for angels and God right? So why did Christ promise the thief paradise on the cross if Heaven was only for God and angels?
In the transfiguration of Christ, where did Moses and Elijah come from?
Where do our souls go to after we die? Or are you also insinuating we have no souls? Why do we pray for the dead if not for merciful and just God to tamper Justice with mercy? Bcuz God is merciful and as well just!
Bro don’t compare with the time of Moses, Elijah with now, angels were literally walking and being seen by many people in the Bible then. Moses, Elijah were so close to God they even spoke physically, what am saying is that Moses, Elijah were angels on earth � just using human body just like Jesus came to the earth in a physical body. That’s why they all went back to heaven. And for the thief on the cross I wasn’t there.
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by OKOATA(m): 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2020
enyi1:

Who told u people were not burnt on the stake for committing crimes? People were executed by firing squad, lethal injection, electricution and other terrible means of execution. Sin is sin but everything has weight. Christ forgave all who partake in his death except the one who betrayed him bcuz his sin was the highest! Same Christ told us that every sin can be forgiven if we ask for forgiveness except the sin against the Holy spirit! Why? In the eyes of law someone that fought and someone that killed both broke the law but do you think they will get similar punishment bcuz they are both guilty of breaking the law? Remember the Christ told us no one is righteous except God and all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. But since we have all sinned how come Moses, Elijah came from heaven during configuration?
Stop trying to understand God. God is a mystery no man can understand. No one has ever seen God except the son. How then do you think you can wrap your small head around the omnipotent and omniscience God!
We kinda saying the same thing here bro, my own is that why would a loving, merciful, kind God send someone to hell for a sin that doesn’t worth anything? Why must they burn in hell everlastingly? Those people you claiming were burn on stakes, leather injection etc died a within that day, it didn’t go long for days, weeks or years. No matter how evil a man on earth is he will have compassion for someone being burnt on a stake, I can’t stand someone being beaten by a thief let alone being burnt, that shows am God like right? That shows am merciful right? What does that tell you bro hell story is fake .
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by enyi1: 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2020
OKOATA:
We kinda saying the same thing here bro, my own is that why would a loving, merciful, kind God send someone to hell for a sin that doesn’t worth anything? Why must they burn in hell everlastingly? Those people you claiming were burn on stakes, leather injection etc died a within that day, it didn’t go long for days, weeks or years. No matter how evil a man on earth is he will have compassion for someone being burnt on a stake, I can’t stand someone being beaten by a thief let alone being burnt, that shows am God like right? That shows am merciful right? What does that tell you bro hell story is fake .
Oga, I am not God and it's not in my place to question God. As a child of God anything you want God to explain to you you ask him through prayers and supplication. He is God almighty, creator of heaven and Earth. Take your queries to him directly, no one here in nairaland is God. And no one can give you the answers u seek except God himself. That said. Bye and thanks for detailing this thread.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by DorianD(m): 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mishael42019:
All this are demonic activities to make human think things work this way.

After death judgement.

I’m a man of God and am telling you authentically that it’s fake.

When you die (Christians only) you’re resting is the lord waiting to be caught up in the air with Christ on rapture day

When you die(other religion) or (atheists) you’ve been judge immediately and you are going straight to hell waiting to be cast into the lake of fire after the white throne judgement where you will be tormented day and night for eternity.

Repent now while you’re still alive no other religion can save you, if you’re not with Christ hell fire is your final abode

I’m a Man of God peace to all Christians in this world facing persecution lord I declare May their love for you never ends, guide and Protect them In Jesus mighty name.

I pray for all the believers today facing various Issues of life, finance, marriage, academic, health and all manners of demonic bondage, addiction to masturbation, homosexual, India hemp, cultism I use this forum as a point of contact as you read this my prayer for you it’s well with you, you’re free from every form of darkness, the grace of abundance breakthrough is granted to you right now in Jesus name.

Take a claim of this prayer by sowing a seed to an orphanage home or look for someone you can help nothing is too small. And Remember to give thanks to Jesus Christ for the answers to your prayers because he’s God.

Hallelujah.
Evidences of Reincarnation were actually removed from the Bible in the early centuries
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by Ikennablue(m): 4:55pm On Feb 23, 2020
OKOATA:
I ask myself that question every time
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by Joystark(f): 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2020
I read this story last night.
And I had a hard time sleeping afterwards. I don't know if I believe it, but it's scary asf.

I mean, I prayed for it several years ago n nothing happened...
So, ion believe it.
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by OKOATA(m): 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2020
Jayy10:

Why do you think you need spiritual growth? According to the Bible, you need to be saved before you can be alive spiritually. That salvation can only come when you believe in Jesus Christ and the sacrifice He made on the cross. If I were a neutralist, I'd ask, why do I need to be saved? What did Jesus Christ save me from? Since you rely on the Bible for your spirituality, then you should answer me based on the object of your belief.
Bro you are speaking according to the Bible, we weren’t all there when it was written, no one knows who wrote the Bible, no one even knows the time, do you have a photo of Jesus? Even those who lived before Jesus like Aristotle and co had photos, some will even say Jesus was black. Lol Bro the only reason why you believe this things is because you are a Christian like me. I read the psalms mostly for my meditation, I read the proverbs too, I am not a church goer, it’s not my thing, I so much believe in meditation that I connect to God directly, he shows me things even before then happen, you know why? Cos am spiritual, I don’t need to be a born again to be spiritual, I can use the energy nature has deposited for me, it’s bountiful and all thanks to God. Bro let me make something pretty simple for you, I believe in God and him being the Mother nature but I don’t believe all the stories in the Bible.
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by ZAWs: 6:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
This is very strange
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 23, 2020
What happened to investigative journalism ....Anyway the world is a temporary place.
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2020
OKOATA:
Bro you are speaking according to the Bible, we weren’t all there when it was written, no one knows who wrote the Bible, no one even knows the time, do you have a photo of Jesus? Even those who lived before Jesus like Aristotle and co had photos, some will even say Jesus was black. Lol Bro the only reason why you believe this things is because you are a Christian like me. I read the psalms mostly for my meditation, I read the proverbs too, I am not a church goer, it’s not my thing, I so much believe in meditation that I connect to God directly, he shows me things even before then happen, you know why? Cos am spiritual, I don’t need to be a born again to be spiritual, I can use the energy nature has deposited for me, it’s bountiful and all thanks to God. Bro let me make something pretty simple for you, I believe in God and him being the Mother nature but I don’t believe all the stories in the Bible.
OK!
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by movingclouds(m): 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
I remember when I was in Loyola College, a couple of my seniors who were real bad boys killed a Pastor. Minutes later, the Pastor went to report the case at the police station. When the policemen got to the crime scene, it was that same man who came to file the report. I don't know what they stole from the man, but it was with that same thing that the police arrested them. Those guys were killed by a firing squad, but being a weak boy, I couldn't go watch it, so my older neighbors came to tell us about it. Some things are just too weird
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by movingclouds(m): 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
OKOATA:
You believe God? What story about God do you believe?
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by SporaD8: 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2020
Holycity:
If this is really true....

I wish to see my dead father again, even if it just once
Be careful what you wish for girl. what if He died unsaved?
Remember the desperation of King Saul who consulted a necromancer and how it all ended.
If at all you were made to physically come across your dead father, be rest assure you are dealing with an impostor.
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by movingclouds(m): 9:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
Joystark:
I read this story last night.
And I had a hard time sleeping afterwards. I don't know if I believe it, but it's scary asf.

I mean, I prayed for it several years ago n nothing happened...
So, ion believe it.
You prayed to see a dead person? Not everyone has a chance to
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by Boxer007(m): 1:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
OKOATA:
Why you shouldn’t bother being a Christian? Every human on earth have their own ideology and perspective to the issues of life, it’s your own choice to believe totally in everything in the Bible, I am a Christian but I don’t believe God is so evil to create hell �. The word itself is a misconception.

Helo beautiful man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How TB Joshua Delivered Ghanian Musician Denise Williams / Safaree Samuels, Nicki Minaj’s Ex Boyfriend Nudes Leaked Online (photos) / Watch: Dorathy Shakes Her Big Boobs On Big Brother Naija Season 5 Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.