Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died (6771 Views)

"I'm Richer Than Your Mom"- Wizkid Tells Friend Who Said He Has Refused To Grow / A Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Gave Head To A Girl On Her Period / Tiwa Savage's Son Ran Into The House After He Saw Their Christmas Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by herzernIsHere: 8:33am On Feb 23, 2020
Should I believe this?
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by Techcrunchng(m): 8:55am On Feb 23, 2020
herzernIsHere:
Should I believe this?
nope
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by Goddyj(m): 8:55am On Feb 23, 2020
Hmm! I'm speechless
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by Onyi22(f): 10:08am On Feb 23, 2020
Na lie abeg
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by Holycity(f): 10:22am On Feb 23, 2020
If this is really true....
I wish to see my dead father again, even if it just once
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by Barryseal: 10:41am On Feb 23, 2020
So much about life that men have yet to unravel. Stories like this make me question life, death, God's existence, Satan. So many questions which religion have failed to address.
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by ednut1(m): 11:00am On Feb 23, 2020
Bullocks. Mr ghost could not give 100m

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by enyi1: 11:06am On Feb 23, 2020
Mishael42019:
All this are demonic activities to make human think things work this way.

After death judgement.

I’m a man of God and am telling you authentically that it’s fake.

When you die (Christians only) you’re resting is the lord waiting to be caught up in the air with Christ on rapture day

When you die(other religion) or (atheists) you’ve been judge immediately and you are going straight to hell waiting to be cast into the lake of fire after the white throne judgement where you will be tormented day and night for eternity.

Repent now while you’re still alive no other religion can save you, if you’re not with Christ hell fire is your final abode

I’m a Man of God peace to all Christians in this world facing persecution lord I declare May their love for you never ends, guide and Protect them In Jesus mighty name.

I pray for all the believers today facing various Issues of life, finance, marriage, academic, health and all manners of demonic bondage, addiction to masturbation, homosexual, India hemp, cultism I use this forum as a point of contact as you read this my prayer for you it’s well with you, you’re free from every form of darkness, the grace of abundance breakthrough is granted to you right now in Jesus name.

Take a claim of this prayer by sowing a seed to an orphanage home or look for someone you can help nothing is too small. And Remember to give thanks to Jesus Christ for the answers to your prayers because he’s God.

Hallelujah.

U are are fake prophet and God does not know you. Who told u only Christians will go to Heaven? If you are indeed a real prophet, you would have remembered that God said thou shalt not judge for judgement is only of the Lord! Why do you now judge?

Fake prophet, do you remember when Jesus gave an insight on how he's going to judge humanity? He said come to my right for when I was hungry you gave me food, when I was thirsty you gave me water, when i was naked you clothed me...., And told two faced self righteous people like u to go to my left bcuz I don't know you. When I was hungry you didn't feed me....? God is not an author of confusion and this was confirmed by the story of Lazarus and the rich fool ( Religion was not the basis for each going to Heaven/Hell). Another story that confirmed this again is the story of the good Samaritan ( remember the self righteous prophet didn't do anything to help, rather it was a Samaritan, people that your type has condemned as hell candidates). Another case is Jesus summarized the ten commandments into one which is love! Love your God, your neighbor and your self.
However, there's no formula for God for he is love and merciful. Did you remember on the cross, Christ forgave one of the thieves crucified with him and promised him unconditional paradise on the spot! Did he give him a condition to become a Christian and so before he would join him in paradise? Was the thief a Christian? Are you calling Jesus a liar for promising paradise to a non Christian?
So have you now believed that you are just like the Pharisee, two faced, pretentious and preempting God?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 23, 2020
enyi1:

U are are fake prophet and God does not know you. Who told u only Christians will go to Heaven? If you are indeed a real prophet, you would have remembered that God said thou shalt not judge for judgement is only of the Lord! Why do you now judge?

Fake prophet, do you remember when Jesus gave an insight on how he's going to judge humanity? He said come to my right for when I was hungry you gave me food, when I was thirsty you gave me water, when i was naked you clothed me...., And told two faced self righteous people like u to go to my left bcuz I don't know you. When I was hungry you didn't feed me....? God is not an author of confusion and this was confirmed by the story of Lazarus and the rich fool ( Religion was not the basis for each going to Heaven/Hell). Another story that confirmed this again is the story of the good Samaritan ( remember the self righteous prophet didn't do anything to help, rather it was a Samaritan, people that your type has condemned as hell candidates). Another case is Jesus summarized the ten commandments into one which is love! Love your God, your neighbor and your self.
However, there's no formula for God for he is love and merciful. Did you remember on the cross, Christ forgave one of the thieves crucified with him and promised him unconditional paradise on the spot! Did he give him a condition to become a Christian and so before he would join him in paradise? Was the thief a Christian? Are you calling Jesus a liar for promising paradise to a non Christian?
So have you now believed that you are just like the Pharisee, two faced, pretentious and preempting God?
you are just been ignorant? You’re fighting me for telling you the truth son be careful am not your everyday people you quote here.

On John 3:16 is the basic of Christianity and after life.

I know you’re pained but your religion will lead you to hell accept Jesus Christ it’s your only way of seeing eternal life with God

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by OKOATA(m): 11:48am On Feb 23, 2020
Mishael42019:

After death judgement.

When you die (Christians only) you’re resting is the lord waiting to be caught up in the air with Christ on rapture day

When you die(other religion) or (atheists) you’ve been judge immediately and you are going straight to hell waiting to be cast into the lake of fire after the white throne judgement where you will be tormented day and night for eternity.

Repent now while you’re still alive no other religion can save you, if you’re not with Christ hell fire is your final abode

I’m a Man of God peace to all Christians in this world facing persecution lord I declare May their love for you never ends, guide and Protect them In Jesus mighty name.

I pray for all the believers today facing various Issues of life, finance, marriage, academic, health and all manners of demonic bondage, addiction to masturbation, homosexual, India hemp, cultism I use this forum as a point of contact as you read this my prayer for you it’s well with you, you’re free from every form of darkness, the grace of abundance breakthrough is granted to you right now in Jesus name.

Take a claim of this prayer by sowing a seed to an orphanage home or look for someone you can help nothing is too small. And Remember to give thanks to Jesus Christ for the answers to your prayers because he’s God.

Hallelujah.

Guy, I am a Christian and I believe in God but there’s nothing like hell, I keep telling people that doesn’t exist, why would a loving, merciful and passionate God tell you to burn in Hell forever, most Christians should have seen past this hell of a thing, it doesn’t exist.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by ClassicMan202(m): 12:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
ednut1:
Bullocks. Mr ghost could not give 100m

And where will the ghost get it from

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by Elimon(m): 12:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
AguofthEast:
The world is small and mysterious, just like my encounter in 1994
Please tell us of your encounter

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by Uyi168: 12:22pm On Feb 23, 2020
What is stoping the ghost/the dead guy from killing those that sent him to early grave
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by Elimon(m): 12:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mishael42019:

After death judgement.

I don't doubt what you say...but if this spirit came back to make sure he builds a house for his mother... Don't dare call it an Evil Spirit...forget this hypocritic Judgment nonsense... We humans think we understand everything about the bible of spirits but we don't...I have heard of a case in Akwa Ibom where the guy appeared in a dream to the suster...told her how he died and where to get his clothes...they went there and truly found his clothes...Let's call REALITY Reality when it is

Hallelujah.

I don't doubt what you say...but if this spirit came back to make sure he builds a house for his mother... Don't dare call it an Evil Spirit...forget this hypocritic Judgment nonsense... We humans think we understand everything about the bible of spirits but we don't...I have heard of a case in Akwa Ibom where the guy appeared in a dream to the suster...told her how he died and where to get his clothes...they went there and truly found his clothes...Let's call REALITY Reality when it is
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by Elimon(m): 12:35pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mishael42019:
you are just been ignorant? You’re fighting me for telling you the truth son be careful am not your everyday people you quote here.

I know you’re pained but your religion will lead you to hell accept Jesus Christ it’s your only way of seeing eternal life with God
The world will be hell itself if Zionist like you ruled it...change ...
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
OKOATA:
Guy, I am a Christian and I believe in God but there’s nothing like hell, I keep telling people that doesn’t exist, why would a loving, merciful and passionate God tell you to burn in Hell forever, most Christians should have seen past this hell of a thing, it doesn’t exist.
If hell doesn't exist, then why should I bother being a Christian? Why should I bother believing in God? Why should I bother about living righteously and in ways that please God? Why should I be worried about my sins? If hell doesn't exist, then I should gladly continue living my sinful lifestyle knowing that there'll be no eternal punishment for them in the end. Then that makes the Bible invalid!
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by OKOATA(m): 12:43pm On Feb 23, 2020
Jayy10:

If hell doesn't exist, then why should I bother being a Christian? Why should I bother believing in God? Why should I bother about living righteously and in ways that please God? Why should I be worried about my sins? If hell doesn't exist, then I should gladly continue living my sinful lifestyle knowing that there'll be no eternal punishment for them in the end. Then that makes the Bible invalid!
It doesn’t make the Bible invalid but it’s that same Bible that said God is love, so why would a loving God tell me to burn in Hell for many years because I committed adultery. Let me make one thing clear to you there’s no perfect man in life and no one knows when death comes calling so fuxk it once we die we gone and it’s like an everlasting unconsciousness.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
OKOATA:
It doesn’t make the Bible invalid but it’s that same Bible that said God is love, so why would a loving God tell me to burn in Hell for many years because I committed adultery. Let me make one thing clear to you there’s no perfect man in life and no one knows when death comes calling so fuxk it once we die we gone and it’s like an everlasting unconsciousness.
You still haven't answered my questions. God is a loving God, and that's precisely why He sent His son to die for us so that ANYONE WHO BELIEVES IN HIM WILL NOT PERISH BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE. There are passages all over the Bible that discusses hell, and as much as we don't want it to be real, it actually is. You must be one of those JW's spreading fake gospel.
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by OKOATA(m): 12:50pm On Feb 23, 2020
Jayy10:

You still haven't answered my questions.
Why you shouldn’t bother being a Christian? Every human on earth have their own ideology and perspective to the issues of life, it’s your own choice to believe totally in everything in the Bible, I am a Christian but I don’t believe God is so evil to create hell �. The word itself is a misconception.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2020
OKOATA:
Why do you preach to people? If there are no eternal consequences to their actions, then why do you bother preaching to them?
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 23, 2020
OKOATA:
Why you shouldn’t bother being a Christian? Every human on earth have their own ideology and perspective to the issues of life, it’s your own choice to believe totally in everything in the Bible, I am a Christian but I don’t believe God is so evil to create hell �. The word itself is a misconception.
So you don't believe totally everything in the Bible, that alone disqualifies you from being a Christian. How can someone call himself a Muslim if he doesn't believe everything the Quran says?
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 23, 2020
OKOATA:
wait till you die and see if it exist or not.

That same God clearly stated he’s a consuming fire. Hebrews 12:29
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by enyi1: 1:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mishael42019:

Oga, i am a confirmed Catholic! U can't preempt God. It is not your place to decide who goes to Heaven and who goes to Hell. I am not pained in anyway. Just stop abrogating yourself the duty of God. Only him knows who goes where. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by OKOATA(m): 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mishael42019:
wait till you die and see if it exist or not.

That same God clearly stated he’s a consuming fire. Hebrews 12:29

How many people have died and been to hell and testified theres hell let them come out? Anyone with proof? So because God is a consuming fire that makes him merciless, heartless, that he puts his/her children in hell to burn cos they fornicated?
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by enyi1: 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
OKOATA:
Oga if you believe there's no hell, you can as well believe there's no heaven. Bcuz God has put a balance in the universe. There's day & night. Good & bad. Angels & Demons. Right & wrong. Etc. U can as well deny the existence of God but the Bible says that only a fool will say that there's no God! So my brother, you are entitled to your belief, actions and inactions. But we will all be accountable for our activities to God one day. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by ashawopikin(m): 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
GuestLog:
Hmmmm! When I wrote that my mom saw a dead person working as a conductor in Lagos, one crazy Neoteny guy talked trash because in his own belief the supernatural does not exist.
u day mind dem? They won't believe until it happens to them
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by OKOATA(m): 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2020
enyi1:

Oga if you believe there's no hell, you can as well believe there's no heaven. Bcuz God has put a balance in the universe. There's day & night. Good & bad. Angels & Demons. Right & wrong. Etc. U can as well deny the existence of God but the Bible says that only a fool will say that there's no God! So my brother, you are entitled to your belief, actions and inactions. But we will all be accountable for our activities to God one day. Thanks.
I believe theres heaven and heaven is not even meant for humans, heaven is meant for angels, thats their abode. I never said I dont believe in God so dont tongue twist me.
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by Randy100: 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
There is no difference between madam koi koi story and this one. They are both human imaginative fiction.
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by OKOATA(m): 1:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
Jayy10:

So you don't believe totally everything in the Bible, that alone disqualifies you from being a Christian. How can someone call himself a Muslim if he doesn't believe everything the Quran says?
If you say it disqualifies me from being a christian thats bullshit, do you know there are about 5000 religion in the world and each race, tribe with their own believe and god. Assuming you are born to a shiek or born in an indian or chinese temple where you will serve monks all your life, where you dont get to know another religion but theirs, are you saying that if they die they will go to hell even though they never heard of hell fire story? You only believe in hell because you are a christian thats my point.
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by enyi1: 1:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
OKOATA:
So why was hell created? I don't think it's for aesthetics, bcuz there's nothing pleasant going on there. So why was hell created? If God can commute Lucifer his hand made and masterpiece to hell fire with his group of rebellious spirits, how about you mere mortal. Remember you came from dust. God is merciful but the window of mercy closes once you die. Remember God is a God of Justice too. So how will Justice be served for all the people you robbed, ruined, cheated, stole from, killed, maligned etc. God is merciful but also note that God is a God of Justice! And Justice must be served! Rewards will be given like wise punishment. Otherwise God will be unjust and unfair. There will be judgement whether you like it or not. And the essence of every judgement is to ensure Justice is served!
There is hell and there is heaven. Where you end depends on you and your God!
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
OKOATA:
If you say it disqualifies me from being a christian thats bullshit, do you know there are about 5000 religion in the world and each race, tribe with their own believe and god. Assuming you are born to a shiek or born in an indian or chinese temple where you will serve monks all your life, where you dont get to know another religion but theirs, are you saying that if they die they will go to hell even though they never heard of hell fire story? You are a christian thats why you believe in hell thats my point ok.
Then why the heck does religion exist in the first place? Oga answer my questions and stop turning around on circles.
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by enyi1: 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2020
OKOATA:
If you say it disqualifies me from being a christian thats bullshit, do you know there are about 5000 religion in the world and each race, tribe with their own believe and god. Assuming you are born to a shiek or born in an indian or chinese temple where you will serve monks all your life, where you dont get to know another religion but theirs, are you saying that if they die they will go to hell even though they never heard of hell fire story? You only believe in hell because you are a christian thats my point.
I have already replied that judgement is not based on religion. God is God of Justice and equal opportunity. Christ himself has given a clue that we would be judged by our good deeds and bad deeds. He will tell some come to my right hand for when i was hungry you fed me, when I was in prison, you visited... And tell others to go to his left bcuz he doesn't know them. When he was hungry they never fed him.... Remember the story of Lazarus and the rich fool to buttress the point. However, when you have been given an opportunity, preached to and you refuse Christ and reject God, you are on your own. Bcuz same Christ said if you deny him here on Earth, he would deny you in Haven! God is so big, a mystery ( no one can understand) and infinite. No laws apply to God and you can't preempt God He can move mountains for you and he can drop mountains on you. Just live in his awe, love him and do your very best to do as instructed. It's not going to be easy for anyone. Even Christ didn't find it easy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Terry Waya Made His Money - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals / See What Mosquitoes Did To This Model Butt When She Was Photo Shooting / Diane Introduce Iyanya As New Date As She Dumps Elozonam In Public (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.