Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,650 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion (67598 Views)

Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion / Confirmed!!! Tyson Fury Is A Nigerian / Anthony Joshua Names Two Boxers Who Can Strip Him Off World Heavyweight Champion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by Expert17: 10:30am On Feb 23, 2020
Starhearts:

Shot up ur mouth
Diz ur cho cho no go lead u anywhere?
Am pretty sure dat ur mother warn u about diz ur useless mouth.
Omo ale jatijati

Am not the cause of ur uselessness in life and ur barren career.....
Ur just frustrated by ur life issues.

People with brain are discussing boxing, we don't need empty head here....

Go and settle ur debt and stop hiding here,... Debt king

I blame the idiot that On, hotspot for u..

Ode, omo aja
Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by judedwriter(m): 10:31am On Feb 23, 2020
Expert17:
Fury go kill joshua

I don't think so... They are both British. A fight is unlikely...

I knew Fury would win. British boxers seem to ooze more confidence than Americans.
Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by OlawaleBammie: 10:32am On Feb 23, 2020
TheEffective:

Ignoramus. Focus on delivery of barbecue across lagos.
Uncalled for naaa
Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by Kingkezie: 10:32am On Feb 23, 2020
salford1:

Jab
Wilder can't box and guide to save his life. He only relies on his right hand hook. Demobilize his right hand, and he is finished - he immediately turns to an amateur.

Fury is not even a heavy puncher. Imagine the damage an heavy puncher like AJ would have caused.

Also imagine the damage an inside fighter like Ruiz would have done to Wilder.

His first real boxing challenge outside the journeymen and a few bum he had been fighting, then he fails woefully. I think he needs to fight Ruiz before anyone can start taking him serious again. Bum squad.

MY MAN YOU REALLY KNOW ABOUT BOXING, WHAT WILDER HAS IS ONLY A SINGLE RIGHT HAND PUNCH, NO SKILLS WHATSOEVER AND HE IS TALL WHICH GIVES HIM AN ADVANTAGE OVER THOSE BUMS THAT HE HAS BEEN FIGHTING OVER TIME.
FURY KNEW HOW TO HANDLE HIM WITH ALL THOSE HEAD AND BODY SHOTS HE COULDNT STAND A CHANCE TALK MORE, AND AS YOU SAID WHICH IS REALLY TRUE
salford1:
Fury is not even a heavy puncher.
AS HE HAS RARELY KNOCKED ANY OF HIS OPPONENT OUT,
BUT WITH TECHNICALITY AND SKILLS, HE HAS AN EDGE, AND MORE SO WITH HIS HEIGHT SUMS IT ALL UP.
A HEAVY PUNCHER LIKE AJ WOULD NEED TO TAKE ON HEAVY BODY SHOTS ON FURY IN ORDER TO HAVE AN ADVANTAGE AGAINST HIM. LETS SEE HOW THE FIGHT GOES THO.

AJ vs FURY ALL THE WAY
Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by Expert17: 10:34am On Feb 23, 2020
judedwriter:

I don't think so... They are both British. A fight is unlikely...

I knew Fury would win. British boxers seem to ooze more confidence than Americans.

U have a point....

What I just like abt Anthony Joshua,... He's smart, he do capitalize on his opponents weak points
Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by judedwriter(m): 10:36am On Feb 23, 2020
Expert17:

U have a point....

What I just like abt Anthony Joshua,... He's smart, he do capitalize on his opponents weak points

If fury and joshua fight, I will give it to fury unless he makes some unforgivable mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by BlackfireX: 10:37am On Feb 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
After all the mouth wilder make they beat him like small rat cheesy This is the reason why Antony Joshua will forever be my darling he's so strong smiley l hate weak men sad

I will beat Joshua...

Then you will be mine
Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by Duru009(m): 10:38am On Feb 23, 2020
Fury is very technical fighter but wilder is just forceful fighter but lacks the technicalities of boxing.

He was totally expose tonight !
Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by DonTattaglia: 10:41am On Feb 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy it gives me joy to see men fight cheesy

I enjoy it too when women fight over a man tearing their bras, pulling off their under wears and disgracing themselves in public.
Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by Expert17: 10:44am On Feb 23, 2020
judedwriter:

If fury and joshua fight, I will give it to fury unless he makes some unforgivable mistakes.

Yhh...
Which he doesn't make..
Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by Angelfrost(m): 10:48am On Feb 23, 2020
Expert17:
Fury go kill joshua

Pound for Pound... Punch For Punch... Joshua won't get past the third round! This is not hate, clear and obvious TRUTH!!!

Fury has it all: Heavy Punch; Height Advantage; Hard Jaw; Resilience; Endurance;....

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by Reference(m): 10:50am On Feb 23, 2020
ecclize:

i think the paradigm is shifting...
Britain might be the new power house

That's neither here no there but there is no doubt that America is where the boxing cash is domiciled. PPV takings will not be great for two sweaty Brits hugging each other in the ring. Perhaps for a Latino...

Even with three belts you still hear, 'Anthony who? He should go there for the next couple of fights and see how they receive him. Just for the money.
Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by Expert17: 10:51am On Feb 23, 2020
Angelfrost:

Pound for Pound... Punch For Punch... Joshua won't get past the third round! This is not hate, clear and obvious TRUTH!!!

Fury has it all: Heavy Punch; Height Advantage; Hard Jaw; Resilience; Endurance;....

Thank you oooo...

People are just saying rubbish here, because AJ is from Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by Angelfrost(m): 10:52am On Feb 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
After all the mouth wilder make they beat him like small rat cheesy This is the reason why Antony Joshua will forever be my darling he's so strong smiley l hate weak men sad

Yes, Anthony is strong... But, make no mistake ma, among Fury, Wilder, and Joshua, he is the weakest of the trio.

I hate to imagine what Fury would do to that pretty boy face... Even if Fury pulls his punches, Joshua is still getting hospitalized. grin
Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by Kingkezie: 10:55am On Feb 23, 2020
bkool7:

There is a clause of a 3rd match

READ MY LINE AGAIN

Kingkezie:
FURY WILL ONLY GO BACK TO FIGHT WILDER IF A LOT OF MONEY IS INVOLVED.
Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by kayjay69(m): 10:57am On Feb 23, 2020
No he is not and if you really think he is then you are really your nairaland name.

Wilder is simply an average boxer with a great right hand that's all. He has zero boxing fundamentals and the only reason he made it this far in today's heavyweight division is because the division is packed with a bunch of uber drivers and hamburger sellers.

He was never in the league of a Fury who has great ring IQ and a solid grasp of boxing basics. Wilder was lucky he survived Ortiz twice. Fury was coming off a lengthy break the first time and that was why Wilder chose him, he felt he was going to be a walk over. Wilder should go fight Whyte, Ruiz and Parker. Unfortunately for him, he has lost his big payday cos AJ is the money spinner of the division and he will have to beat Whyte and Ruiz before he can have a shot at the title again.
SillyeRabbit:
Wilder is coming back stronger.

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by Reference(m): 10:57am On Feb 23, 2020
lomprico:
new meme! grin

Meen that shot is epic. Sends shivers down my spine. Sent Wilder's jaw to an anatomically impossible and potentially irrecoverable angle. The guy will be feeding out of straw for a few days.

'AJ, thou shalt look upon this picture and thou shalt meditate upon it for many days.... so shall thy way be prosperous and thou shalt have good success...' grin

Hmmm....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by unbitchable(m): 10:59am On Feb 23, 2020
Expert17:

The person that uses that word won't loose to Ruiz or go 12 rounds with him...

U know nothing...

Argument close
Mike Tyson, Lennox Lewis lost their undefeated title to an unknown quantity but came back bigger. someone asked you earlier, how do you beat an opponent with a faster hand?

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by Expert17: 11:02am On Feb 23, 2020
unbitchable:

Mike Tyson, Lennox Lewis lost their undefeated title to an unknown quantity but came back bigger. someone asked you earlier, how do you beat an opponent with a faster hand?

I have to admit, u know alot abt boxing....

Others cudnt reveal this points u are just dropping....

Right now, we just have to wait till the day Fury Vs Joshua will be fixed
Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by Horus(m): 11:08am On Feb 23, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DEZZpQ6Sd8

Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury 2 Full Fight
Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by nanakgh(m): 11:09am On Feb 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
His opponent should have punch him on his mouth so that next time he'll learn how keep his mouth shut

Oh he did. Couple o' times. More than a couple. Quite a lot.
Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by Bahddo(m): 11:15am On Feb 23, 2020
Wilder is all bark, no bite.
Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by lugo99(m): 11:15am On Feb 23, 2020
Na d reason AJ came to 9ja to come renew his Otumokpo(Otuns)... Na only one ring Baba wey dey ijebu go give AJ..
Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by Horus(m): 11:16am On Feb 23, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6bWYbikn0I

Lennox Lewis Reacts to Tyson Fury's Tko Win Over Deontay Wilder "I Wasnt Surprised!"

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by m140(m): 11:18am On Feb 23, 2020
SonofDevil:
fury is a good fighter but can't beat joshua. Joshua is more ,defensive quicker and better finisher.
Fury should not clinch joshua like he did with wilder ,he won't last 7 rounds.
Joshua most potent attack is from clinching ,his uppercut is worse, Klitschko couldn't recovered from his uppercut
The guy you quoting doesn't really understand the game

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by m140(m): 11:21am On Feb 23, 2020
Kachi4christ:
Tyson fury sparred with AJ what do u expect.
Hmmm, I don forget sef
Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by m140(m): 11:23am On Feb 23, 2020
anonymous1759:

I don't see it as blabbing it's self motivation and promotion. For a sport like boxing you need to make all the noise. It's a good fight better than clash of the Dunes.
You right Sha, the game needs hyping
Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by axeman10(m): 11:28am On Feb 23, 2020
Wilder battered, bullied, beaten and bloodied. Eardrums bursted, lips bloodied, jaw swollen, blood oozing from every holes on his face.
He's a warrior though and could have possibly gone into coma from that beating if the towel was not thrown in.

Gosh...to think his team turned down a possible $100million to fight AJ, betting on himself to beat Fury _ a cherry pick gone awfully wrong!

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by m140(m): 11:30am On Feb 23, 2020
salford1:

No sentiments here.
Fury can't grab on to AJ like he did to Wilder. He would chop head shattering uppercut. Guess what too, AJ punches hard unlike pillow fist Fury. AJ is one of the heavy hitters of this era.

Lol. Ruiz is an inside fighter. The only way to beat him is to adapt to AJ's style of fight in the 2nd bout. If you don't, Ruiz will easily punish the 3 fighters (AJ, Fury and Wilder). Difference is that AJ showed the top class stuff he is made of by quickly changing style.

Wilder cant even beat Ruiz if they fight 10 times. He is a one trick pony plus he doesn't know how to protect himself and always exposed. Ruiz will hurt him and finish him off in 2 rounds.
It even possible in round one for ruiz, wilder doesn't fight with sense, have been saying this for long, even the last fighter fury gave him a very deep cut, ruiz with fast hand will kill wilder with counter punch. Wilder should go learn the game more. He can't box, have been saying it, if he meets a better boxer he will be so much punished

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by ehemwhy(m): 11:31am On Feb 23, 2020
Wilder has exposed himself with this defeat to fury , for 7 rounds ...7 long rounds he was only looking for a way to use his right jab , against a technical fighter like Fury , there is no way he would have beaten Joshua , there is nothing he will bring to the table if he activates his rematch clause , he'd best move on . He even has a softer chin than Joshua ...he has made a enough money from this fight , he should move on

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by bkool7(m): 11:32am On Feb 23, 2020
Kingkezie:

READ MY LINE AGAIN

It's up to Wilder to have the 3rd match whether Fury wants it or not.
Wilder's trainer said they'll activate the clause after the match.
It's only logical that Fury will get the bigger pay. Even Fury said he knows Wilder will activate the 3rd match clause. And he'll be waiting

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

World Cup: Russia Vs Croatia - (2 - 2) Croatia 4 - 3 On Penalties / Nigeria Vs USA : Women's World Cup ( 0 - 1) On 17th July 2015 / Arsenal & Chelsea: This Picture Of 4 Ladies Got People Talking On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.