Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Rejoice In The Lord - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rejoice In The Lord (129 Views)

Though The Fig Tree Shall Not Blossom...Yet I Will Rejoice In The Lord... / Why You Shouldn't Rejoice When A Wicked Man Dies / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rejoice In The Lord by jonatoye(m): 7:44am On Feb 23, 2020
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Rejoice in the Lord

WORD FOR TODAY
The best way to approach every unfortunate situation of life is to rejoice in God your Salvation. Keeping your faith alive in God, in all situation of life, is all you need to walk on your high places!!!
Scriptural Reference
""Though the fig tree may not blossom, Nor fruit be on the vines; Though the labor of the olive may fail, And the fields yield no food; Though the flock may be cut off from the fold, And there be no herd in the stalls--Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation. The Lord God is my strength; He will make my feet like deer's feet, And He will make me walk on my high hills." (Habakkuk 3:19 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Genuine faith is identified when you believe God can still make you to walk on your high places even in the midst of various disappointments.

Habakkuk looked around him and saw that most of his expectations were not met. The fig tree did not blossom not to talk of producing fruit. All his labour does not measure up because there was nothing to show for it both in the field and on the vine. It is possible that he saw the fig tree of those around him blossoming, several fruit on their vines and flocks in their fold.

However, he rejoiced in what God could do for him. He did not forget the fact that the fig tree had been blossoming in the time past. He looked with the eyes of faith seeing himself walking in his High places.

Are you disappointed with various situation around you? Is it that you have laboured and there is nothing to show for it? Didn't you see God doing those things you are earnestly praying for on daily basis in the lives of those around you? Whatever the case is with you, the Lord is not ignorant of your plight. Keep your faith alive and rejoice in God your salvation; even as you work and walk according to His will.

Prayer Point:
Lord! Make my feet like deer's feet and make me walk on my high places in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
You will only have peace and prosperity when the source of your joy is in God your salvation!!!

Have an Awesome Worship Experience!!!

(1) (Reply)

Don't Let Anybody Make You Speak Negatively This Year. Privately Or Publicly. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:friday , February 28, 2020 / A Solid Establishment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.