Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians (40137 Views)

China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus / FG Places Travel Restrictions On Ministers, Others / U.S. Imposes Visa Restrictions On Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by Odphoto(m): 7:50pm On Feb 23, 2020
Na una sabi
Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 23, 2020
RemoveKebab:
Very soon Afghanistan, Yemen, Pakistan, somalia, Iraq, and Syria
Go dey impose visa ban on Nigeria just because we too shithole pass them
And they are jealous of our high level of shitholing.

1 Like

Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by KaptainAfrika: 7:54pm On Feb 23, 2020
STOP OVERSTAYINGGGGGG !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by Octopusssy(f): 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
Uyi168:
..Ok dry brain ..
Lol. At least I have a brain. What do you have inside your empty skull? cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by Uyi168: 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2020
Octopusssy:

Lol. At least I have a brain. What do you have inside your empty skull? cheesy
K
Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by Kenneth10110(m): 8:01pm On Feb 23, 2020
idonhammer:
As for me and my niggas,na European countries dey rush us.Only dumbass fools dey travel to Europe to hustle. Wetin I wan use yeye white people do when I can comfortably sit one corner command Dem do what I want. Tonda faya Dem dia.

grin

1 Like

Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:01pm On Feb 23, 2020
Butoneday2:
I've been praying, waiting for this news since 2015, thank God las las e done come. shocked grin who say God no dey exist.
grin grin grin grin but still am curious, why have you been praying for it?

3 Likes

Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 23, 2020
SoNature:

It doesn't change anything

If Nigeria was working, who would want to leave permanently?

Ask your parents if people were cutting corners to leave Nigeria when the value of Naira was higher than dollars.

Abi u think say na beans to obtain immigrant visa?
The funny thing is back in those days majority came back to Nigeria voluntarily that went to school abroad or travelled. Nigeria is now hell on earth if you are not a politician because you are not guaranteed security even if you are rich.

4 Likes

Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:03pm On Feb 23, 2020
rrreer:
Naija don cast honestly. Na Biafra sure past for now. If you know you know
abi!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:05pm On Feb 23, 2020
chewwie:
When Trump did the same, they said he's racist, what's your excuse now, Anti-Trumpists? Is the EU racist as well?
You can't read abi?
Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:05pm On Feb 23, 2020
Reference:

Finally Tonga and the Comoros, then we will get serious. Anyway as long as there is no reciprocity and my clie ts are allowed to come in once a while I am fine. I have no business travelling and I am not interested in emigrating....for what.?
God bless u brother, let the travellers worry about the ban.
Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:
Please tighten it well. Our people will travel and turn 3 week visit to lifetime stay!

I have two cousins who traveled for 3 week visit to UK; It is 20 years now and they haven’t returned from the vacation.
shocked
Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
mauchiz:
Our darling daddy has caused another trouble for us, it is time for president Buhari to resign, before the whole world will ban us.

When you elect an illiterate as a leader, what do you expect, in this modern age, Apc brought a dounce to become our president, now they have scattered our country.

#President Buhari resign, we are tired of you

1 Like

Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by DrMuzungu(m): 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2020
Na dem!!!

2 Likes

Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by Enyimbamercedes: 8:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
dfrost:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy 3 weeks = 3 decades. they still have 10 more to spend. Calm down.

I didn’t think of it that way ooo!
Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by GermanMelania: 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:
Please tighten it well. Our people will travel and turn 3 week visit to lifetime stay!

I have two cousins who traveled for 3 week visit to UK; It is 20 years now and they haven’t returned from the vacation.

Lol. When luggard and his cohorts came them collect visa? And the loot them carry go them don return am?
It is all those our gods thry stole that is drawing us to thier land. No be us come find them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by eagleu: 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
Nigeria, a country of nothing works!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by andrewbaba44: 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
voltron14:
Continue overstaying thinking you are sharp.

Don’t mind them

They do overstay their visas and they think it’s not a crime

They are among the people spoiling our name outside the country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by Vatod(m): 8:17pm On Feb 23, 2020
Oluwa haaaaa wetin dey occur!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 23, 2020
Chai! Mmadu atokwa na obodo a

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by Tunde835(m): 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2020
No More Good News In Dis Country Again Thanks To Baba Go slow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by shogsman(m): 8:21pm On Feb 23, 2020
This kind of news just lives me abundant joy,Nigeria has the most stupid and docile set of citizens in the whole world that's why their government rape their future day in, day out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by SoNature(m): 8:21pm On Feb 23, 2020
BotherMleeper:

No, plenty of people are ok staying and trying to eke out a decent living, unlike igboes who're obsessed with living "abload" and worshiping foreign currency and showing off.

Why aren't other tribes leaving in droves?

And besides crime, what real opportunities are there for the unskilled and poorly educated Emekas and Chinedus over there?

The very few who do honest work are engaged in menial banality, that i wonder whether the whole point was economic empowerment or just going abload for abload's sake and bragging rights, or running away from their troubles and give the impression they're living large out there

Huncle, hate all you want, everyone is living with the mess.

Besides, no tribe has ever sought to be leave Nigeria than the Igbos.

Perhaps if you let my people go, you can fix your shithole.

More importantly, I won't reply you again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by voltron14: 8:23pm On Feb 23, 2020
shogsman:
This kind of news just lives me abundant joy,Nigeria has the most stupid and docile set of citizens in the whole world that's why their government rape their future day in, day out.

A country of unscientific people can only fail.

Change the leaders a million times, you would get the same answer.
Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by Westernlove: 8:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
Whatever Congratulations to the british experiments.....!!!
Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by KrazyDave16(m): 8:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
This 2020 no funny at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
No be una fault. EU or what you call yourselves.
I blame our leadership. If we had good leadership, Nigeria is better and much resource endowed than the whole of EU.
Kini big deal with your Schengen visa?
Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by Horlamidei(m): 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
ABCthings:
One will come online to take a break from frustrating reality, only to login on Nairaland and meet more depressing news. sad

I tell you..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by IMASTEX: 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2020
Daviestunech:
grin

All thanks to baba of the NORTH

Remain Africans nation's to ban Nigerians too
Haven't they already "South Africa & Ghana"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) / This Is Enugu Agidi, Anambra State / Why I Want To Visit Nigeria - A Foreigner's (Flimsy) Reasons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.