Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,861 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians (40133 Views)

China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus / FG Places Travel Restrictions On Ministers, Others / U.S. Imposes Visa Restrictions On Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 24, 2020
grin

Laughing in Coronavirus.

Once upon a time there was a country called Nigeria.
Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by Nobody: 1:31am On Feb 24, 2020
chidiebere2020:
This is serious
When will Nigeria get better
Please who will build the Nigeria of our dream

Revolution is only way out,

Is a pity we are too complex to stand for a common goal

God help us

Are we really too complex?
Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by Enemyofpeace: 1:45am On Feb 24, 2020
To God be the glory. Bring it on
Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by 9jaRealist: 3:31am On Feb 24, 2020
GOOD!

It remains Canada...
Then perhaps Nigerians will fix their own country!

>
Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by Enyimbamercedes: 5:02am On Feb 24, 2020
lymelyte:
do you think it is only Nigerians that do it?

No
Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by lagdmark(m): 5:06am On Feb 24, 2020
Yankee101:
EU nationals overstayed in Britain and stretched its welfare system. Not black people

Canadians, Europeans are some of the worst overstay offenders in the US...have they been banned?

Nonsense
Don't forget that Canadians, Europeans, and Americans will always remain united above any African or Arab nations.
Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by Enyimbamercedes: 5:07am On Feb 24, 2020
gypsey:
whaaaaast?!!! what kinda Vacation was that? cheesy 20 bloody years??!! are you sure they are still alive?

Oh! They are doing well! They’ve gamed the system successfully and will soon be legal residents. Actions like this are what makes the embassy’s deny people visas.
Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by chewwie(m): 6:44am On Feb 24, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
You can't read abi?
I should be the one asking you that
Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by chewwie(m): 6:45am On Feb 24, 2020
magicminister:

Chai!! My people are seriously blind and ignorant to see how trump’s racist policy has emboldened other countries to believe they can do the same. It is well sha....
Telling countries to meet certain requirements before entering into your sovereign nation isn't racism. What is wrong with you people?
Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by chewwie(m): 6:46am On Feb 24, 2020
Yankee101:
Open season racism
Everything is racism to you people
Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by chewwie(m): 6:51am On Feb 24, 2020
Hotzone:
Soon Nigeria will retaliate
What effect do you think Nigeria will have on the world's largest trade bloc, the EU?

1 Like

Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by Yankee101: 6:53am On Feb 24, 2020
chewwie:

It is
Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by chewwie(m): 7:01am On Feb 24, 2020
Yankee101:

It is
Isn't this the same EU that has, over the last 5 years, taken in close to a million refugees from Africa and the Middle East and granted them permanent residence? Do you know how much in foreign economic aid the EU sends to Africa yearly?
Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by modsfucker: 7:22am On Feb 24, 2020
rrreer:
Naija don cast honestly. Na Biafra sure past for now. If you know you know

But the last time I checked, na Biafrans dey overstay their visas. They're the ones rushing to Europe with or without visas...
Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by Goddyj(m): 7:36am On Feb 24, 2020
All thanks the the Dull man in Ask rock angry
Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by kechywillz(m): 8:26am On Feb 24, 2020
I dont wish to be Nigerian in my next life
Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by Yankee101: 8:31am On Feb 24, 2020
chewwie:

Isn't this the same EU that has, over the last 5 years, taken in close to a million refugees from Africa and the Middle East and granted them permanent residence? Do you know how much in foreign economic aid the EU sends to Africa yearly?

When you tell me the economic aid is bigger than their profits from Africs then we can talk

Their biggest arrivals are from Libya. Who destabilized Libya?
Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by Hotzone(m): 8:40am On Feb 24, 2020
chewwie:

What effect do you think Nigeria will have on the world's largest trade bloc, the EU?

With our population, ingenuity and good leadership, we can be the world power
Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 24, 2020
chewwie:

Wake up
Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by chewwie(m): 11:07am On Feb 24, 2020
Yankee101:

When you tell me the economic aid is bigger than their profits from Africs then we can talk

Their biggest arrivals are from Libya. Who destabilized Libya?
Libyans destabilized Libya when they thought it wise to attack the US Embassy in Benghazi, that and Obama's gross incompetence.
And please tell me, how does the EU profit off of Africa when Africans can't even profit from Africa?
Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by chewwie(m): 11:09am On Feb 24, 2020
Hotzone:

With our population, ingenuity and good leadership, we can be the world power
Until then, as of now, we aren't even on Brazil's level. Brazil's annual agricultural output can feed Africa for a year. That's how far back we are.
Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by chewwie(m): 11:11am On Feb 24, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

Wake up
Why don't you wake up to your country's flaws and stop blaming your shortcomings on racism
Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by chewwie(m): 11:13am On Feb 24, 2020
Yankee101:

It is
Saying you should not enter my house until you wash your legs isn't a form of hate.
Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 24, 2020
chewwie:

Libyans destabilized Libya when they thought it wise to attack the US Embassy in Benghazi, that and Obama's gross incompetence.
And please tell me, how does the EU profit off of Africa when Africans can't even profit from Africa?

Anti racism NGOs are popping all over Europe to prevent another round of fascism, immigration from sub Saharan Africa is now the biggest topic in the west and you're telling us it's not racism?

Oga you're daft, just yesterday where I live some people posted no blacks , the authorities had to go and cover it with paint.

Don't be a Bantu, bantus are daft , they need God's to tell them how to think because they lack observational skills.

Don't listen to what they say observe what they do.

1 Like

Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 24, 2020
chewwie:

Why don't you wake up to your country's flaws and stop blaming your shortcomings on racism

My stand has always been to fix the country, but to underestimate the color coded world we live in is sheer stupidity.

The entire global system is corrupt and tilted to favour western countries.

With the likes of you the problem cannot be solved because you don't even understand what's going on.

You get your information from the same damn people hell bent on either wiping you out.

1 Like

Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by chewwie(m): 11:25am On Feb 24, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

Anti racism NGOs are popping all over Europe to prevent another round of fascism, immigration from sub Saharan Africa is now the biggest topic in the west and you're telling us it's not racism?

Oga you're daft, just yesterday where I live some people posted no blacks , the authorities had to go and cover it with paint.

Don't be a Bantu, bantus are daft , they need God's to tell them how to think because they lack observational skills.

Don't listen to what they say observe what they do.
And who are those running those anti-racism NGOs? Yes, the same very racist whites. Silly!
Do you really blame those who don't want blacks and Arabs in their country? Look how they have ruined Köln, Malmo, Paris, Sicily, and even London with crime and filth. Yes, immigration is the biggest topic in the west because they are slowly losing their identity thanks to immigrants who take their barbaric way of life with them to the west. Do you know that in some parts of Belgium and Sweden, the national police can't go there because of the immigrant Muslims have taken over some particular areas and have turned it into a den of crime. Malmo in Sweden is referred to as the rape capital of Europe, and guess who does the raping, not white European man, but illegal African immigrants/refugees.
Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by chewwie(m): 11:33am On Feb 24, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

My stand has always been to fix the country, but to underestimate the color coded world we live in is sheer stupidity.

The entire global system is corrupt and tilted to favour western countries.

With the likes of you the problem cannot be solved because you don't even understand what's going on.

You get your information from the same damn people hell bent on either wiping you out.

Look at this
Togo is one of the world's largest exporter of cocoa, and the chocolate industry is a $100bn industry, but the cocoa farmers only get 3-6% of the money made (from all chains of production, from cocoa to pure chocolate), most cocoa farmers don't even know what a chocolate is, some haven't even tasted it. Your average European/American have never seen cocoa.
Who is to blame for this sad distribution of wealth? The white people? There is little value in raw materials: cocoa, timber, oil, gold, latex. And those are what Africans are best at. If the Togolese government invest in the refining of cocoa and making of world class chocolates and exporting to Europe, the lives of the farmers would change drastically. But they won't do that because they know they can always blame racism

1 Like

Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 24, 2020
chewwie:

And who are those running those anti-racism NGOs? Yes, the same very racist whites. Silly!
Do you really blame those who don't want blacks and Arabs in their country? Look how they have ruined Köln, Malmo, Paris, Sicily, and even London with crime and filth. Yes, immigration is the biggest topic in the west because they are slowly losing their identity thanks to immigrants who take their barbaric way of life with them to the west. Do you know that in some parts of Belgium and Sweden, the national police can't go there because of the immigrant Muslims have taken over some particular areas and have turned it into a den of crime. Malmo in Sweden is referred to as the rape capital of Europe, and guess who does the raping, not white European man, but illegal African immigrants/refugees.

I told you you get your information from the wrong places.

Here's how it works, they exaggerate the crimes committed by immigrants and bombard the citizens with it to steer up more hatred.

Belgium that killed 10 million Congolese? are now worried about identity and a few crimes committed by a few immigrants, whilst they ignore the crimes committed by their own people. lol

Did we label all Germans as murderers when a German hacked a Nigerian girl into pieces right on Nigerian soil?

You guys never cease to amaze me. If you live in London or any big city in d West these things won't be obvious to you.

You have to be in the core areas , I see it everyday and can tell you these people are full of shit , off course not all of them are racist, but at the very core of their idealism is race..

2 Likes

Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 24, 2020
chewwie:

Look at this
Togo is one of the world's largest exporter of cocoa, and the chocolate industry is a $100bn industry, but the cocoa farmers only get 3-6% of the money made (from all chains of production, from cocoa to pure chocolate), most cocoa farmers don't even know what a chocolate is, some haven't even tasted it. Your average European/American have never seen cocoa.
Who is to blame for this sad distribution of wealth? The white people? There is little value in raw materials: cocoa, timber, oil, gold, latex. And those are what Africans are best at. If the Togolese government invest in the refining of cocoa and making of world class chocolates and exporting to Europe, the lives of the farmers would change drastically. But they won't do that because they know they can always blame racism

I'm done .. education is meaningless when there's no independent thought.

Ponder on this

Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by Legendguru: 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2020
Apc this Is the change

US ban EU soon african UNion Ban
Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by Yankee101: 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
chewwie:

Benghazi was post chaos.

Go all the way back

Ghaddhafi was removed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) / This Is Enugu Agidi, Anambra State / Why I Want To Visit Nigeria - A Foreigner's (Flimsy) Reasons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.