Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians (40135 Views)

China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus / FG Places Travel Restrictions On Ministers, Others / U.S. Imposes Visa Restrictions On Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by Yankee101: 8:32pm On Feb 23, 2020
Open season racism

1 Like

Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by babapressy(m): 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2020
Jesus is Lord!
Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by Yankee101: 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2020
EU nationals overstayed in Britain and stretched its welfare system. Not black people

Canadians, Europeans are some of the worst overstay offenders in the US...have they been banned?

Nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by BotherMleeper(m): 8:47pm On Feb 23, 2020
SoNature:

Huncle, hate all you want, everyone is living with the mess.

Besides, no tribe has ever sought to be leave Nigeria than the Igbos.

Perhaps if you let my people go, you can fix your shithole.

More importantly, I won't reply you again

But no one has ever stopped you from going, and it's not hatred, it's facts. The records are there to prove it.

The real hatred is your feelings towards northerners and the rest of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by pieces18: 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2020
This is what happens when you have a government that's full of propaganda, a president who does not understand international politics and policies. INEC has truly given us a bad choice.

1 Like

Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by One4me: 8:57pm On Feb 23, 2020
If they like, let all countries impose a complete Vusa ban on Nigerians, it does not affect our corrupt and foolish leaders.

All Buahri's children schooled abroad and have foreign citizenship, despite his lies that he is a poor man and is Mr. Integrity, including Aisha, so how is he and his family affected?

Same for Tinubu, all these Politicians.
Even Agbero, Street Urchin like M.C Oluomo has arrainged citizenship for his children schooling in the USA.

Me sef follow arrange sha

Until the average Nigerian rise up and burn all these criminals calling themselves our rulers. the ordinary man will continue to pay the price for their wickedness
THAT IS WHY THEY ARE ALL ACQUIRING ARMOIRED VEHICLES AND GUNS.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by Enculer2: 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2020
All.because of the terrorist side of Nigeria.

The quicker the zoo disintegrates the better
Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by One4me: 9:03pm On Feb 23, 2020
BotherMleeper:

But no one has ever stopped you from going, and it's not hatred, it's facts. The records are there to prove it.

The real hatred is your feelings towards northerners and the rest of Nigeria.

And what do you think the Hausa/Fulani Vs Igbo Civil War was all about?
What is the clampdown on IPOD under Bull-hari about?

look, stop all these ya masquerade, we all know what is going on.
Just know thta Buhari or any Northerner cannot be President forever. undecided
What goes round, will come around, one day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by bizhop01: 9:04pm On Feb 23, 2020
Under buhari every bad thing happens to Nigeria
Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by omofranyoung(m): 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
It is finished.

2 Likes

Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by voltron14: 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
One4me:
If they like, let all countries impose a complete Vusa ban on Nigerians, it does not affect our corrupt and foolish leaders.

All Buahri's children schooled abroad and have foreign citizenship, despite his lies that he is a poor man and is Mr. Integrity, including Aisha, so how is he and his family affected?

Same for Tinubu, all these Politicians.
Even Agbero, Street Urchin like M.C Oluomo has arrainged citizenship for his children schooling in the USA.

Me sef follow arrange sha

Until the average Nigerian rise up and burn all these criminals calling themselves our rulers. the ordinary man will continue to pay the price for their wickedness
THAT IS WHY THEY ARE ALL ACQUIRING ARMOIRED VEHICLES AND GUNS.

On what basis does Buhari's children have foreign citizenship?

You guys would create lies, broadcast it and even start to believe it .

Stop being childish.
Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by lymelyte(m): 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:
Please tighten it well. Our people will travel and turn 3 week visit to lifetime stay!

I have two cousins who traveled for 3 week visit to UK; It is 20 years now and they haven’t returned from the vacation.
do you think it is only Nigerians that do it?
Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by lymelyte(m): 9:39pm On Feb 23, 2020
KaptainAfrika:
STOP OVERSTAYINGGGGGG !
so you think it is only Nigerians that overstay?

1 Like

Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by aspirebig: 9:50pm On Feb 23, 2020
Whatever. Who cares.

1 Like

Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 23, 2020
Yankee101:
EU nationals overstayed in Britain and stretched its welfare system. Not black people

Canadians, Europeans and some of the worst overstay offenders in the US...have they been banned?

Nonsense
They are not fraudsters, boko haramites and kidnappers like Nigerians. cheesy
Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:
Please tighten it well. Our people will travel and turn 3 week visit to lifetime stay!

I have two cousins who traveled for 3 week visit to UK; It is 20 years now and they haven’t returned from the vacation.
whaaaaast?!!! what kinda Vacation was that? cheesy 20 bloody years??!! are you sure they are still alive?
Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by chewwie(m): 10:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
magicminister:

Chai!! My people are seriously blind and ignorant to see how trump’s racist policy has emboldened other countries to believe they can do the same. It is well sha....
Protecting your country/borders isn't racist
Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
Why won’t they ban us when Buhari is treating his kinsmen(Boko Haram )with kid gloves �. Just imagining dey are planning to setup agency for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:23pm On Feb 23, 2020
Dey should wait oh
Let my finish dis yeye NYSC come July/August by God grace my visa will be out den after dat dey can block it
Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by lakesider(m): 10:27pm On Feb 23, 2020
Fake news
Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by AnanseK(m): 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
SoNature:
Finally, Naija don cast
Na to separate the country be the only way out now
Make everyone answer him papa name
Look how clueless leaders and senseless citizens ruined a potentially prosperous country! cry

Nigerian Prostitutes and other criminals in Europe come from specific states and we know them.

1 Like

Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by KaptainAfrika: 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2020
Of course not, but I guess its Nigeria's turn to get the big stick - DON'T OVERSTAY YOUR VISA, DON'T ABUSE VISA RULES. THEIR SYSTEM, THEIR RULES.

lymelyte:
so you think it is only Nigerians that overstay?
Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by SoNature(m): 10:44pm On Feb 23, 2020
AnanseK:

Nigerian Prostitutes and other criminals in Europe come from specific states and we know them.

Are you sure you read the news?

Why would you stupidly drop a nonsensical response without reading the report?

Grow up...Read first
Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by AnanseK(m): 10:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:
Why won’t they ban us when Buhari is treating his kinsmen(Boko Haram )with kid gloves �. Just imagining dey are planning to setup agency for them

I think Buhari’s performance in stopping Boko Haram is disappointing and a failure, but the visa crimes in Europe have nothing to do with it. The overwhelming majority of visa crimes and other crimes committed by Nigerians in Europe and America are committed by citizens of states far away and least affected by the Boko Haram insurgency.
Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by Hypnotise: 11:23pm On Feb 23, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:
Dey should wait oh
Let my finish dis yeye NYSC come July/August by God grace my visa will be out den after dat dey can block it
For saying such rubbish, they'll block your own too. Karma

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by nextstep(m): 11:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
Nigerians gave Europe 2.6million Euros just to be told "no".
The others, in addition to the 3million in fees, gave a further 40million Euros in airplane tickets, hotel, food, transport and shopping.
(1/2 of 80,000 people times at least $1,000 euros).

Imagine what only 40million Euros annually can do in Nigeria.
We're such stupid people I swear. angry
Re: EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians by RemoveKebab: 11:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
Angelfrost:

Wait till Benin Republic and Cameroon issue their own ban...
chai
I no even remember our neighbors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) / This Is Enugu Agidi, Anambra State / Why I Want To Visit Nigeria - A Foreigner's (Flimsy) Reasons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.