Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. (1485 Views)

How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY / The Atheist's Prayer / Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 23, 2020
Let us consider the reason why atheist says there is no God.

Me I believe that there is a God in heaven, due to personal experience, but I'll rather depend mostly on my ability and perseverance, to get most things accomplished, except those things that aren't observably possible, where I'll exercise faith in my God, but I'm never disappointed.
I believe the words of Christ, for I take it as simply as he spake it, not giving heed to the interpretation of any intellectual, but sourcing for the meaning within myself. Study Christ words, they are practical and straight forward, for they contains only the truth and simple law of nature. I practice his teachings and I'm never disappointed. Although I don't base my actions on the numerous book of the Bible, and I hate going to church, because of the many lies and the emotional thrift that the minister will include in his sermon. I hate someone playing with my emotion.
Trying to talk about the existence of God is a sensitive topic, which requires unbiased justification from the serious seeker. But I think it's mostly depends on one's personal experience, sincerity, level of perception ,seriousness and knowledge.
So if you ask me, I'll say God truly exist but the points of atheist are worthy of consideration.
The purpose and mission of Christ on earth is to reveal unto men, the wisdom and judgement of the creator of the universe. Nothing exist, or is ever achieve without a careful plan, determination and sacrifice, and everything that ever is has a law guiding it. For God is a perfect God, and is perfection is unalterable, that whatever it is that ever exist must surely be under this law (THE LAW OF SOWING AND REAPING). Hence what Christ has come to bring to the knowledge of man in essence is that you should be mindful of whatever you do, cause you will surely earn the reward, no one can change this, no not even God, for every man is responsible for himself, and only what you will for yourself will surely come to pass, if only you won't tolerate insolency.
But the problem with religion from onset(even those that wrote the Bible, for God never write one, except the ten commandments, neither did he ever create a religion) is that, it is infested with human errors, and the seemingly intellects are interpreting the words and the law of God, according to their own weak natural character, that is ever given to change.
Know today oh man that God is a God that never change, study the simple occurrences in life consider thy way and be wise, for whatsoever thou soweth, that shall ye also reap, stop being lazy to take a full responsibility of yourself, rather than putting responsibility on God, have you forgotten the statement of God in the bible, after the fall of man?, he says "my spirit shall no longer strive with man, for he has become one of us, knowing good and evil". God has given you the power and the authority to do whatsoever pleases you, for you are not like an animal, you are a man, you know what's good, and what's evil. You don't need no one to guide you, you have the most powerful gift that any creation can have ( the brain) use it productively, for the propagation of the human race, you can actually become or do what you wish to do if you actualize the power that is in you, for you are created directly from God, and nothing is above you except God, use the power that God has given you, and stop depending on God to perform any miracle for you, for that thing that you seek from a supernatural being due to your lazy thinking ability, you can actually do it yourself, you have no limit as a human being, and you alone can decide your fate, not God, for ever since the fall of man, man has been given power to actually do whatever he wish to accomplished, and all those that ever dare to try and make a difference never fail, they actually succeed, hence we have a civilised world.
Whatever you wish to overcome, whatever you wish to accomplished, and you aren't accomplishing, is so because you are either looking for someone to help you, or you are waiting for divine help, use your brain, reason logically, and you'll discover that you actually has a solution to your challenge. Whatever you wish to accomplish, either good or bad you have the most powerful tool to accomplish it. ( which is your reasoning faculty) use that and stop seeking help from where there is non. You are actually intelligent enough to judge yourself, provided you are being sincere with yourself, and whatever decision you made is borne out of love for humanity, you can actually do it, and don't need anybody telling you what to do. " Christ said, consider the beam in thine eye, before considering the mole in thine brother's., therefore non has the power to judge you.
Above all, seek knowledge by embracing understanding, and don't forget the law that caption the whole of all existence "whatever is sown will surely be reap".
So I challenge you to use your brain, for it is matchless and infinitely intelligent, believe in God, for there is more to life than this present, but deliver yourself from the foolishness of religion. Yea, all you have on this earth, and which is more than sufficient, is you! And you alone.
Free yourself from all emotional bondage and let's all make this nation a great one.

Mods, pls, push this to FP, for more contribution

1 Like

Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by LordReed(m): 8:10am On Feb 23, 2020
Anytime someone says the phrase atheist belief it's a clear indication the person doesn't understand what he thinks he understands.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by chidifrank(m): 12:53pm On Feb 23, 2020
Renerd:
Let us consider the reason why atheist says there is no God.

Me I believe that there is a God in heaven, due to personal experience, but I'll rather depend mostly on my ability and perseverance, to get most things accomplished, except those things that aren't observably possible, where I'll exercise faith in my God, but I'm never disappointed.
I believe the words of Christ, for I take it as simply as he spake it, not giving heed to the interpretation of any intellectual, but sourcing for the meaning within myself. Study Christ words, they are practical and straight forward, for they contains only the truth and simple law of nature. I practice his teachings and I'm never disappointed. Although I don't base my actions on the numerous book of the Bible, and I hate going to church, because of the many lies and the emotional thrift that the minister will include in his sermon. I hate someone playing with my emotion.
Trying to talk about the existence of God is a sensitive topic, which requires unbiased justification from the serious seeker. But I think it's mostly depends on one's personal experience, sincerity, level of perception ,seriousness and knowledge.
So if you ask me, I'll say God truly exist but the points of atheist are worthy of consideration.
The purpose and mission of Christ on earth is to reveal unto men, the wisdom and judgement of the creator of the universe. Nothing exist, or is ever achieve without a careful plan, determination and sacrifice, and everything that ever is has a law guiding it. For God is a perfect God, and is perfection is unalterable, that whatever it is that ever exist must surely be under this law (THE LAW OF SOWING AND REAPING). Hence what Christ has come to bring to the knowledge of man in essence is that you should be mindful of whatever you do, cause you will surely earn the reward, no one can change this, no not even God, for every man is responsible for himself, and only what you will for yourself will surely come to pass, if only you won't tolerate insolency.
But the problem with religion from onset(even those that wrote the Bible, for God never write one, except the ten commandments, neither did he ever create a religion) is that, it is infested with human errors, and the seemingly intellects are interpreting the words and the law of God, according to their own weak natural character, that is ever given to change.
Know today oh man that God is a God that never change, study the simple occurrences in life consider thy way and be wise, for whatsoever thou soweth, that shall ye also reap, stop being lazy to take a full responsibility of yourself, rather than putting responsibility on God, have you forgotten the statement of God in the bible, after the fall of man?, he says "my spirit shall no longer strive with man, for he has become one of us, knowing good and evil". God has given you the power and the authority to do whatsoever pleases you, for you are not like an animal, you are a man, you know what's good, and what's evil. You don't need no one to guide you, you have the most powerful gift that any creation can have ( the brain) use it productively, for the propagation of the human race, you can actually become or do what you wish to do if you actualize the power that is in you, for you are created directly from God, and nothing is above you except God, use the power that God has given you, and stop depending on God to perform any miracle for you, for that thing that you seek from a supernatural being due to your lazy thinking ability, you can actually do it yourself, you have no limit as a human being, and you alone can decide your fate, not God, for ever since the fall of man, man has been given power to actually do whatever he wish to accomplished, and all those that ever dare to try and make a difference never fail, they actually succeed, hence we have a civilised world.
Whatever you wish to overcome, whatever you wish to accomplished, and you aren't accomplishing, is so because you are either looking for someone to help you, or you are waiting for divine help, use your brain, reason logically, and you'll discover that you actually has a solution to your challenge. Whatever you wish to accomplish, either good or bad you have the most powerful tool to accomplish it. ( which is your reasoning faculty) use that and stop seeking help from where there is non. You are actually intelligent enough to judge yourself, provided you are being sincere with yourself, and whatever decision you made is borne out of love for humanity, you can actually do it, and don't need anybody telling you what to do. " Christ said, consider the beam in thine eye, before considering the mole in thine brother's., therefore non has the power to judge you.
Above all, seek knowledge by embracing understanding, and don't forget the law that caption the whole of all existence "whatever is sown will surely be reap".
So I challenge you to use your brain, for it is matchless and infinitely intelligent, believe in God, for there is more to life than this present, but deliver yourself from the foolishness of religion. Yea, all you have on this earth, and which is more than sufficient, is you! And you alone.
Free yourself from all emotional bondage and let's all make this nation a great one.

Mods, pls, push this to FP, for more contribution
let me reply u with a question , your brain is it spiritual or physical? obviously it’s physical and it’s meant for this earth to b used. it’s a flesh it’s ur thinking room. so u can use to to achieve many things only on ds earth with ur flesh.
but God is not after that becos He has already given us and can’t take it back dts why He said He can no longer strive with men because we can use our brain to achieve things in ds world.
God is a spirit being. what He is after is for you to serve Him in spirit because your brain will die with you someday. but your spirit will not.
the spirit is not found in d brain. so God has nothing to do with d brain. tell me how many times in d bible was the brain mentioned? dts because d bible is spiritual. every word is for spirit realm cos d spirit controls d physical. and a Spirit is found in d Heart(mind) not in a brain. dts why d bible always mention d Heart. Heart is physical but it houses the Spiritual. d brain houses no spiritual but earthly thinking.
so man was created to occupy d earthly world and he has to b given something so he can manage n control things of the earth dts d brain
but the earthy world will soon end n your brain too will die with it
Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 23, 2020
chidifrank:

let me reply u with a question , your brain is it spiritual or physical? obviously it’s physical and it’s meant for this earth to b used. it’s a flesh it’s ur thinking room. so u can use to to achieve many things only on ds earth with ur flesh.
but God is not after that becos He has already given us and can’t take it back dts why He said He can no longer strive with men because we can use our brain to achieve things in ds world.
God is a spirit being. what He is after is for you to serve Him in spirit because your brain will die with you someday. but your spirit will not.
the spirit is not found in d brain. so God has nothing to do with d brain. tell me how many times in d bible was the brain mentioned? dts because d bible is spiritual. every word is for spirit realm cos d spirit controls d physical. and a Spirit is found in d Heart(mind) not in a brain. dts why d bible always mention d Heart. Heart is physical but it houses the Spiritual. d brain houses no spiritual but earthly thinking.
so man was created to occupy d earthly world and he has to b given something so he can manage n control things of the earth dts d brain
but the earthy world will soon end n your brain too will die with it
The flesh is an instrument, given by God unto man in order for him to move higher unto him, look this is a long sermon in its on, but I would love you to know this truth, if you are conversant to receiving instruction and guides from the spiritual realm, you will discover that the medium that passes the intruction to you mainly rely on your knowledge, in fact, you are powerful then them, because you have what they don't have. lol, a man is created for a purpose, the flesh is given for a purpose, without it you can do little, don't hate your flesh, your spirit heavily depend on it for progress. I wish I can explain more to you, but time won't permit me. Anyway, make use of your brain, for it is a great and rare opportunity you have to be a man in flesh
Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by chidifrank(m): 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2020
Renerd:

The flesh is an instrument, given by God unto man in order for him to move higher unto him, look this is a long sermon in its on, but I would love you to know this truth, if you are conversant to receiving instruction and guides from the spiritual realm, you will discover that the medium that passes the intruction to you mainly rely on your knowledge, in fact, you are powerful then them, because you have what they don't have. lol, a man is created for a purpose, the flesh is given for a purpose, without it you can do little, don't hate your flesh, your spirit heavily depend on it for progress. I wish I can explain more to you, but time won't permit me. Anyway, make use of your brain, for it is a great and rare opportunity you have to be a man in flesh
honestly u hv not said anything to think abt here. let me ask u a question ? u said we hv what they don’t hv? i bliv u are referring to d holy spirit of God in us dt they don’t hv? sorry to disappoint u, not everyone has d spirit of God in them okay let that sink into u and stop deceiving yourself or let’s stop deceiving ourselves. d spirit of God dwells and is in only Gods pple. who are His pple? those that love Him. who are those that love Him? those that keeps n obeys His word. those are the pple dt has d spirit of God. or u want to tell me even d arm robbers has d spirit of God in them ? lol. let’s stop following what we hear in church n follow d bible which is d word of God
of course they don’t have d flesh n we have it. every body has d flesh not everyone has d spirit of God. repent totally n d spirit will come n dwell with you 2 Timothy 2:19, John 14:22-26
Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2020
chidifrank:

honestly u hv not said anything to think abt here. let me ask u a question ? u said we hv what they don’t hv? i bliv u are referring to d holy spirit of God in us dt they don’t hv? sorry to disappoint u, not everyone has d spirit of God in them okay let that sink into u and stop deceiving yourself or let’s stop deceiving ourselves. d spirit of God dwells and is in only Gods pple. who are His pple? those that love Him. who are those that love Him? those that keeps n obeys His word. those are the pple dt has d spirit of God. or u want to tell me even d arm robbers has d spirit of God in them ? lol. let’s stop following what we hear in church n follow d bible which is d word of God
of course they don’t have d flesh n we have it. every body has d flesh not everyone has d spirit of God. repent totally n d spirit will come n dwell with you 2 Timothy 2:19, John 14:22-26
lol, I never speak anything against the word of God nor concerning the Holy spirit of God, you made reference to the brain, and that is just what I paraphrased about(I don't go into details), well this life is a mistery, and you only talk out of your knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by chidifrank(m): 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2020
Renerd:

lol, I never speak anything against the word of God nor concerning the Holy spirit of God, you made reference to the brain, and that is just what I paraphrased about(I don't go into details), well this life is a mistery, and you only talk out of your knowledge.
nothing like mystery dts still wat the church n crowd say. His words are simple even if you don’t understand cos you feel it’s a mystery , God knows better than you for no excuses dt it’s a mystery, He sent His own Son Jesus. so just be like Jesus, be holy n dts all. forget abt mystery. follow Jesus dts all. very simple.
forget the brain cos it will pass away like d flash cos it’s a flesh n focus on ur spirituality in Christ cos dt will not pass away. read d bible n obey God’s word. i am doing d same.
Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by Roycemadeit(m): 4:08pm On Feb 23, 2020
Renerd:

Correction
Your body heavily depends on your spirit.
The spirit is that which has always existed and will continuously be.
God does not need us to move higher unto him because God is not above or below he is everywhere. God does not require anything from us except to create...

1 Like

Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by Roycemadeit(m): 4:10pm On Feb 23, 2020
chidifrank:
nothing like mystery dts still wat the church n crowd say. His words are simple even if you don’t understand cos you feel it’s a mystery , God knows better than you for no excuses dt it’s a mystery, He sent His own Son Jesus. so just be like Jesus, be holy n dts all. forget abt mystery. follow Jesus dts all. very simple.
forget the brain cos it will pass away like d flash cos it’s a flesh n focus on ur spirituality in Christ cos dt will not pass away. read d bible n obey God’s word. i am doing d same.

We all are of God, we are all his sons and daughters, you don't say he sent his son, it echoes like we shouldn't prayer the lord's prayer
Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by chidifrank(m): 4:30pm On Feb 23, 2020
Roycemadeit:

We all are of God, we are all his sons and daughters, you don't say he sent his son, it echoes like we shouldn't prayer the lord's prayer
don’t be deceived, only those who keeps His commandments are His sons and daughters.
so u mean to tell me arm robbers are d sons of God. the prayer of a sinner is an abomination unto God 1Peter3:12 , Proverbs 15:8
Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by chidifrank(m): 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
Roycemadeit:

Correction
God does not need us to move higher unto him because God is not above or below he is everywhere. God does not require anything from us except to create...
who says your body does not depend on ur spirit ? even kids in d Nursery Class knows it’s body n spirit so why bring it up here ? who says God is not everywhere? He is everywhere we know but not in everyone okay. let’s all stop looking for excuses where there is none. let’s all repent n be like Jesus. thanks for correcting him
Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 23, 2020
Roycemadeit:

Correction
Before the body is, there was the spirit, God would not just create a liability for the spirit, he created the body for a purpose. But, I don't think there is a way I can bring all this to your understanding, except you experience what i'm trying to pass across yourself.
Be logical, even Christ is.
And when I mean higher, I am not talking of a tangible abode, but higher in spiritual perception, you won't deny the fact that the level of spiritual growth in creation diver, in this sense, God is above all other creation, a human being in its highest form can only attain the highest level of spirituality, for he is a spirit. But God is divine and even divinity has it ranks. But as usual, you may find it difficult understanding this cause it sounds strange, but if you desire to know, and you are ready, you will surely know, mostly by experience.
Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by Roycemadeit(m): 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
chidifrank:

don’t be deceived, only those who keeps His commandments are His sons and daughters.
so u mean to tell me arm robbers are d sons of God. the prayer of a sinner is an abomination unto God 1Peter3:12 , Proverbs 15:8
Lol.
Use the prayer to the Christian God.
Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2020
chidifrank:

You're speaking like others don't know what they are doing, infact you speak with only your perception in consideration, hence even if I talk from now to tomorrow, you will still be blinded by dogmas and religious laws. Don't defend God, defend yourself instead from religious dogma and biblical precepts, remember the Bible bible doesn't make you a Christian, for it doesn't contain everything you need to know about your creator, what gives you a complete knowledge is the spirit of God in you, as Christ has promised. everyone are not the same and can't just accept a common Principle, for men intelligence differs, but everyone spirit is unique (I mean the holy spirit of God), for He knows your weakness and strength and can teach you in the best possible way, don't base your belief only on the Bible, for the world is constantly revolving, communicate with the spirit of God in you with open mindedness and willingness to learn (understanding), only then will you begin to see what you are missing, even Christ was not dormant.
And i'm a practical Christian, "by faith and not by law", therefore you don't need to tell me to repent, you find what i'm saying unacceptable, only because you are not used to hearing it. Desire from God, to know the mistery of the creation of man, when you are ready, it will be delivered unto you.
Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by Roycemadeit(m): 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2020
Renerd:

Before the body is, there was the spirit, God would not just create a liability for the spirit, he created the body for a purpose. But, I don't think there is a way I can bring all this to your understanding, except you experience what i'm trying to pass across yourself.
And when I mean higher, I am not talking of a tangible abode, but higher in spiritual perception, you won't deny the fact that the level of spiritual growth in creation diver, in this sense, God is above all other creation, a human being in its highest form can only attain the highest level of spirituality, for he is a spirit. But God is divine and even divinity has it ranks. But as usual, you may find it difficult understanding this cause it sounds strange, but if you desire to know, and you are ready, you will surely know, mostly by experience.
And i'm a practical Christian, "by faith and not by law", therefore you don't need to tell me to repent, you find what i'm saying unacceptable, only because you are not used to hearing it. Desire from God, to know the mistery of the creation of man, when you are ready, it will be delivered unto you.

When you reside with the human body, you are experiencing a smaller portion than the whole; that is, a portion of the microcosm (although by no means the smallest portion thereof). When you reside away from the body (in what some would call the "spirit world”), you have enlarged by quantum leaps your perspective. You will suddenly seem to know everything; be able to be everything. You will have a macrocosmic view of things, allowing you to understand that which you do not now understand.
One of the things you will then understand is that there is a larger macrocosm still. That is, you will suddenly become clear that All That Is is even greater than the reality you are then experiencing. This will fill you at once with awe and anticipation, wonder and excitement, joy and exhilaration, for you will then know and understand what I know and understand: that the game never ends.

1 Like

Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by chidifrank(m): 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2020
Renerd:

lol u are just bin funny. wen u are ready to follow Jesus, you will. faith without work is Zero. even d arm robbers have faith. d problem is, u hv faith in what ? is it in God? if it’s in God ,then obey His Law which is His commandments. or else u are just like d crowd they had faith in God and were fed by Jesus with bread n fish n after that Jesus sent them away while His disciple He didn’t send away. even arm robbers have faith dt their operation to steal will work before actually going to steal. Church goes without true repentance always use a word “faith or grace” to justify theirselves.
you can’t fool God by saying You have faith and u are a christain. tell me you keep His Commandments dt automatically means u hv faith in God okay.
Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by Roycemadeit(m): 5:53pm On Feb 23, 2020
chidifrank:

We are all God—and that we are constantly, every one of us, journeying from Knowing to Not Knowing to Knowing again, from being to not being to being again, from Oneness to Separation to Oneness again, in a never-ending cycle. That this is the cycle of life—what You call the Cosmic Wheel.

We do not have to do anything. Not in this lifetime, not in any other. We will have free choice to go anywhere we wish to go, do anything we wish to do, in our re-creation of the experience of God. We can move to any place on the Cosmic Wheel. We may "come back” as anything we wish, or in any other dimension, reality, solar system, or civilization we choose. Some of those who have reached the place of total union with the Divine have even chosen to "come back” as enlightened masters. And, yes, some were enlightened masters when they left, and then chose to "come back” as themselves.

You may surely be aware of reports of gurus and masters who have returned to our world over and over again, manifesting in repeated appearances throughout the decades and centuries.

One entire religion is based on such a report. It is called the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and it is based on the report of Joseph Smith that the Being calling himself Jesus returned to Earth many centuries after his apparently "final” departure, this time appearing in the United States.
Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by chidifrank(m): 5:57pm On Feb 23, 2020
Roycemadeit:

When you reside with the human body, you are experiencing a smaller portion than the whole; that is, a portion of the microcosm (although by no means the smallest portion thereof). When you reside away from the body (in what some would call the "spirit world”), you have enlarged by quantum leaps your perspective. You will suddenly seem to know everything; be able to be everything. You will have a macrocosmic view of things, allowing you to understand that which you do not now understand.
One of the things you will then understand is that there is a larger macrocosm still. That is, you will suddenly become clear that All That Is is even greater than the reality you are then experiencing. This will fill you at once with awe and anticipation, wonder and excitement, joy and exhilaration, for you will then know and understand what I know and understand: that the game never ends.
no need for all ds grammars . they are not even in a bible weda u call it macrocosmic or whatever. ds is very clear. read your bible and u will know what it is . body/flesh was created in d beginning from d earth after creating d earth. spirit of life was inside d body but after sin, body dies and spirit of life will not die but suffer . but God so much love d world dt He gave His own begotten son to die for us so that if we bliv and accept Him, our spirit will not suffer eternally but resurrect with Him.
very simple thing not all ds grammar. ds is not Biology
Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by chidifrank(m): 6:04pm On Feb 23, 2020
Roycemadeit:

We are all God—and that we are constantly, every one of us, journeying from Knowing to Not Knowing to Knowing again, from being to not being to being again, from Oneness to Separation to Oneness again, in a never-ending cycle. That this is the cycle of life—what You call the Cosmic Wheel.

We do not have to do anything. Not in this lifetime, not in any other. We will have free choice to go anywhere we wish to go, do anything we wish to do, in our re-creation of the experience of God. We can move to any place on the Cosmic Wheel. We may "come back” as anything we wish, or in any other dimension, reality, solar system, or civilization we choose. Some of those who have reached the place of total union with the Divine have even chosen to "come back” as enlightened masters. And, yes, some were enlightened masters when they left, and then chose to "come back” as themselves.

You may surely be aware of reports of gurus and masters who have returned to our world over and over again, manifesting in repeated appearances throughout the decades and centuries.

One entire religion is based on such a report. It is called the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and it is based on the report of Joseph Smith that the Being calling himself Jesus returned to Earth many centuries after his apparently "final” departure, this time appearing in the United States.
sorry dear. u are bringing Science up.. lol i laugh at d excuses. we are all god’s? becos we know what is good n what is bad right ? well i was once thinking ds way though. u are just bringing up stories. since u were born till now, how many persons dt u know died has come back to life?no earthly life after death. why am i even trying to convince someone dt doesn’t bliv in Jesus. i stop replying. i hv done my part. bliv what u like.
Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by Roycemadeit(m): 6:04pm On Feb 23, 2020
chidifrank:

no need for all ds grammars . there are not even in a bible weda u call it macrocosmic or whatever. ds is very clear. read your bible and u will know what it is . body/flesh was created in d beginning from d earth after creating d earth. spirit of life was inside d body but after sin, body dies and spirit of life will not die but suffer . but God so much love d world dt He gave His own begotten son to die for us so that if we bliv and accept Him, our spirit will not die but resurrect with Him.
very simple thing not all ds grammar. ds is not Biology
Lol
So the spirit go suffer? The immaterial would suffer?
It ought to be for God so loved the Devil that he sent his own son to die. For God so loved the devil that he couldn't kill him, he couldn't put him in hell to burn for eternity for making mankind fall into sin. He loved the Devil so much that while humans burn in hell forever and ever, the devil would be falling nonstop in the bottomless pit for just a thousand year and after which he would be released. Bros, read your adulterated book.
Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by Roycemadeit(m): 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2020
chidifrank:

sorry dear. u are bringing Science up.. lol i laugh at d excuses. we are all god’s? becos we know what is good n what is bad right ? well i was once thinking ds way though. u are just bringing up stories. since u were born till now, how many persons dt u know died has come back to life?no earthly life after death. why am i even trying to convince someone dt doesn’t bliv in Jesus. i stop replying. i hv done my part. bliv what u like.

Lol.
You may never get there
But it doesn't change the truth that reincarnation is real, it was simply editted out of the Bible so that people like you would be bound. Even the Jews believed in reincarnation they called John the Baptist, Isaiah

1 Like

Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 23, 2020
chidifrank:

lol u are just bin funny. wen u are ready to follow Jesus, you will. faith without work is Zero. even d arm robbers have faith. d problem is, u hv faith in what ? is it in God? if it’s in God ,then obey His Law which is His commandments. or else u are just like d crowd they had faith in God and were fed by Jesus with bread n fish n after that Jesus sent them away while His disciple He didn’t send away. even arm robbers have faith dt their operation to steal will work before actually going to steal. Church goes without true repentance always use a word “faith or grace” to justify theirselves.
you can’t fool God by saying You have faith and u are a christain. tell me you keep His Commandments dt automatically means u hv faith in God okay.
Mnnh, Goodluck.
Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2020
Roycemadeit:

Lol.
You may never get there
But it doesn't change the truth that reincarnation is real, it was simply editted out of the Bible so that people like you would be bound. Even the Jews believed in reincarnation they called John the Baptist, Isaiah
Yea, like you said, life is a circle whether he believe or not, the law of God never change, and remaineth forever. I think the guy is just being conservative, lol at this age and time.
Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by chidifrank(m): 7:00pm On Feb 23, 2020
Roycemadeit:

Lol.
You may never get there
i want to learn, tell me who edited it? give me d link so i can click n read for myself and don’t tell me “it’s them say”. show me brother or else , pls be calm okay. i saw what i read n studied and it’s what u can get (The Bible). U said d Jews called John the Baptist ; isaiah? dts pple like u dt don’t know or pretend not to know d truth. even Jesus christ pple like u still called Him ; Elijah some Moses but only those who are His people dt obey His words and follow Him recognized who He is and called His the Messiah, Son of God. Matthew 16:13-20
you can see d difference btw them say n actually fact. i say n posted d bible quotations where i get my facts from but you, well your type has bin there since d time of Moses. lol get ur fact stop living on “them say”
Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by chidifrank(m): 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
Renerd:

Yea, like you said, life is a circle whether he believe or not, the law of God never change, and remaineth forever. I think the guy is just being conservative, lol at this age and time.
ds one na follow follow. if d blind lead d blind , they both will fall down. Matthew 15:14
so continue follow follow Mr Renerd
i talk with Facts(Bible).
Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 23, 2020
chidifrank:

ds one na follow follow. if d blind lead d blind , they both will fall down. Matthew 15:14
so continue follow follow Mr Renerd
i talk with Facts(Bible).
I started the topic.

By the way, I practiced what I understand, but you believe what you don't. So who leads and who follows.
Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2020
LordReed:
Anytime someone says the phrase ATHEIST BELIEF it's a clear indication the person doesn't understand what he thinks he understands.

Exactly what i wanted to comment on!

ATHEISTS don't have any BELIEF!

They just continue gathering information upon information for no practical application or benefits, but just to argue and argue and argue, and if they live to see tomorrow continue arguing and arguing for nothing! cheesy

The word BELIEF connotes TRUST, and the word TRUST could only be applied when you've not gotten all the details about something yet you're acting in line with the little you knew due to conviction!

So since ATHEISTS wants to confirm everything with their physical eyes before they could act on information, definitely they can't TRUST (BELIEVE) anyone or any material either for warning or profit, that makes them vulnerable to lots and lots of dangers.

There must be a level of TRUST (BELIEF) in me before i could take a prompt action when a normal human like me keep shouting FIRE! FIRE!!

If i insist on seeing the FIRE or SMOKE before i could act, then nobody should blame anyone for whatever happens to me.
WHY?

Because i chose to VERIFY when others BELIEVE (TRUST) the voice of their fellow man! smiley
Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by sonmvayina(m): 8:19pm On Feb 23, 2020
Renerd:

What is the difference between the Holy Spirit and the spirit of God?..

How do you interpret psalm 104:29-31
Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by CAPSLOCKED: 8:41pm On Feb 23, 2020
ABSOLUTE JUNK.

CHRISTIAN: I BELIEVE IN GOD BECAUSE OF MY OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. MY RELIGION IS RIGHT.
MUSLIM: I BELIEVE IN ALLAH BECAUSE OF MY FEELINGS. MY RELIGION IS RIGHT.
HINDU: I BELIEVE IN RAMA BECAUSE OF WHAT HE HAS DONE IN MY LIFE. MY RELIGION IS REAL.
OTHER 3,000 RELIGIONS: I BELIEVE IN VGHDUFRY BECAUSE OF HOW I FEEL WHEN I PRAY TO KCIUDYINGJ. MY RELIGION IS RIGHT.

THE ATHEIST DISMISSES ALL THESE CLAIMS, UNLESS EVIDENCE FOR AUTHENTICITY IS PROVIDED.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by LordReed(m): 8:47pm On Feb 23, 2020
Maximus69:

Exactly what i wanted to comment on!

ATHEISTS don't have any BELIEF!

They just continue gathering information upon information for no practical application or benefits, but just to argue and argue and argue, and if they live to see tomorrow continue arguing and arguing for nothing! cheesy

The word BELIEF connotes TRUST, and the word TRUST could only be applied when you've not gotten all the details about something yet you're acting in line with the little you knew due to conviction!

So since ATHEISTS wants to confirm everything with their physical eyes before they could act on information, definitely they can't TRUST (BELIEVE) anyone or any material either for warning or profit, that makes them vulnerable to lots and lots of dangers.

There must be a level of TRUST (BELIEF) in me before i could take a prompt action when a normal human like me keep shouting FIRE! FIRE!!

If i insist on seeing the FIRE or SMOKE before i could act, then nobody should blame anyone for whatever happens to me.
WHY?

Because i chose to VERIFY when others BELIEVE (TRUST) the voice of their fellow man! smiley

You are just on a long thing.
Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 23, 2020
sonmvayina:

What is the difference between the Holy Spirit and the spirit of God?..

How do you interpret psalm 104:29-31
According to psalm 104:29-31, the spirit of God is the spirit that makes all things alive, and that is my interpretation.

Firstly, when I made mention of the holy spirit of God, I never had any differentiating perception, and that also does not debunk the claim that the holy spirit is of God.

There is a spirit of man, which we call man himself, for man is a spirit and everything he does(even here on earth), is spiritual, and because man is a creation of God directly from Him. "it can be best put that man is a spark, of the spirit of God". Hence, I said man has power over all other things created, for he is directly from God. Even man has the power to create, for Every thought that proceedeth out of the hearth of man is living, that which can never die, and which is attached to its originator, hence we had many forces, moving in the therestial world, both good and evil, they are all the creation of man, as man also is the creation of God, by His thought, which is the spirit of God. This also should not be confused with the holy spirit of God, yes the spirit of man is such a powerful one that many finds it difficult to belief that there is another spirit beside that. The spirit of man (which can also be referred to as the spirit of God), is prone to imperfection since the day that man disobey God and given unto himself, the power to perceive both good and evil, man has his freewill and because there Is non perfect to guide him, he is prone to making mistakes, which sometimes, may be too difficult to overcome. This is the reason why the holy spirit of God is given "to be a guidance to the spirit, which is man". For the Holy spirit of God is divine, proceeding directly out of God, not tarnished by the error of the spirit which is man ( this is exactly how man was created, before his fall, untarnished and perfect), it is this untarnished spirit of God, that we humans (which are also the spirit of God, but due to some disobedience, had some limitations in getting across to God. Limitations, which is surmountable by following the direction of the holy spirit ) it is this perfect spirit of God that God sent unto His disobedient spirit, out of the love he bore towards it, to be a guidian unto it, in order not to fall deep into the region where he will never be able to come near unto its creator again, and this is the difference between the holy spirit and the spirit of God, which is man. And if a man can wholly follow the direction of this spirit, he can never made a mistake, for this is the only perfect medium into the other world, for any other medium apart from this, rely solely on the spirit of man, which is imperfect, and hence many error.

And to think of, I never came to understand this topic, as I never give it a thought, but immediately I began to answer, this understanding come, and this is the work of the holy spirit, to both guide you, as an imperfect spirit, and give you the understanding of all mystery, as you desire to know.
Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by chidifrank(m): 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2020
Renerd:

According to psalm 104:29-31, the spirit of God is the spirit that makes all things alive, and that is my interpretation.
i said it before n i will not stop telling u, read n understand my friend. the ps104:29-31 u quoted , what has dt got to do or contribute to what we are discussing here? u just want to quote bible sha.... who said there is not spirit of God? everyone knows there are spirit of God moving around , d question is , does it abide with everyone ? abi u don’t know d meaning of abide again ?am asking u question , is it everyone dt has the spirit of God in them ? does Arm robbers have d spirit of God in them.
my friend read n study then u will understand

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is President Emmanuel Macron The Antichrist? / The Power Of Deathbed Confession / Bank Discriminates Against RCCG/Nigerians In New York?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.