Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. (1479 Views)

How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY / The Atheist's Prayer / Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by sonmvayina(m): 10:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
Renerd:

When God created man, he created him perfectly in his own image, without much of a perceptive ability, man began to know good and evil, only when he disobeyed the commandment of God, and a freewill was given to man, to accompany the covering which was given to him, for man was naive and only come to be wise by disobeying the commandment of God.

nooo, you are still mixing things up and getting it wrong....it is god who made us like this ..don't forget that..he gave us the ability and capacity to make choices...he knows that 50% of the time we will make the wrong choices..sin was part of gods plan from the beginning..believe it or not..

god decreed death when Adam made the wrong choice.'from dust you where made , from dust you shall return'
Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by Roycemadeit(m): 10:30pm On Feb 23, 2020
Renerd:

When God created man, he created him perfectly in his own image, without much of a perceptive ability, man began to know good and evil, only when he disobeyed the commandment of God, and a freewill was given to man, to accompany the covering which was given to him, for man was naive and only come to be wise by disobeying the commandment of God.

There's no evil or good...
This is why the Bible lost its lucre for me
It's a bundle of confusion from the get go...

..A child is given a playing ground. Right in the middle, is something that would hurt him and you know it would eventually do, and you left it there maybe because of sport or you just wanted to test his faithfulness and when he failed you pushed him out and punished him. And since then the child is been struggling to seek your face but you don't let him see you because he exercised his freewill on the ground you gave him or because as magnificent as you are the child HAD HURT YOU.

I tire for all of Una wey they carry Bible

1 Like

Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by chidifrank(m): 10:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
Roycemadeit:

Bros, we can't do this, at least not tonight. I am laughing at you... Haa, it is well. By the way there are other sons of God preceding the Birth of Jesus like Krishna, Hercules, Horus and others... They were conceived through heavenly visitation too
i get my facts from the bible, where did u get ur facts from ? u are just mentioning names from “them say” . give me ur facts let me read n study okay ... hercules ko, Horus ni
give me something to read n say Yes u have a point. stop all ds Foreign movies u watch and come here to post
Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by Roycemadeit(m): 10:34pm On Feb 23, 2020
chidifrank:

i get my facts from the bible, where did u get ur facts from ? u are just mentioning names from “them say” . give me ur facts let me read n study okay ... hercules ko, Horus ni
give me something to read n say Yes u have a point. stop all ds Foreign movies u watch and come here to post

P.s.
Assumption is the best way to kill a chance to obtain knowledge.

Information are always around you.
By the way I didn't see this in any movie.
I am amazed that in this age and time, you do not know the foundation of your religion.

1 Like

Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by Roycemadeit(m): 10:35pm On Feb 23, 2020
sonmvayina:

nooo, you are still mixing things up and getting it wrong....it is god who made us like this ..don't forget that..he gave us the ability and capacity to make choices...he knows that 50% of the time we will make the wrong choices..sin was part of gods plan from the beginning..believe it or not..

god decreed death when Adam made the wrong choice.'from dust you where made , from dust you shall return'

Funny enough God never labelled anything sin
We, humans, did that

1 Like

Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by Roycemadeit(m): 10:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
chidifrank:

Let me ask you
What is the origin of the Bible
Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by chidifrank(m): 10:39pm On Feb 23, 2020
sonmvayina:

what happens when death occurs?
u quoted Ecclesiastes 12: 7;Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it
be4 nko where wil d spirit go to? Is it not to whom gave them d spirit ? is it not to God before nko. what u shld be concern abt is what judgement will be past on to that spirit wen it gets to God for Judgement? abi u think say d spirit go just fly to God n Heaven’s gate will be open to d spirit? the spirit they are referring here i hope u know it’s not d Holy Spirit they are talking abt ? cos d Holy spirit is already with God all d time. Holy Spirit is the messenger of God so it’s with God always
my friend thanks for wanting to know by asking. now u know
Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by sonmvayina(m): 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
Roycemadeit:

Funny enough God never labelled anything sin
We, humans, did that

clever shrew......you got round that, well you get my point...may be 'wrong doing'
Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by Roycemadeit(m): 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
chidifrank:

u quoted Ecclesiastes 12: 7;Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it
be4 nko where wil d spirit go to? Is it not to whom gave them d spirit ? is it not to God before nko. what u shld be concern abt is what judgement will be past on to that spirit wen it gets to God for Judgement? abi u think say d spirit go just fly to God n Heaven’s gate will be open to d spirit? the spirit they are referring here i hope u know it’s not d Holy Spirit they are talking abt ? cos d Holy spirit is already with God all d time. Holy Spirit is the messenger of God so it’s with God always
Does God need messenger I thought he is everywhere cheesy

1 Like

Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by Roycemadeit(m): 10:42pm On Feb 23, 2020
sonmvayina:

clever shrew......you got round that, well you get my point...may be 'wrong doing'

Lol
Nothing is wrong before God.
There's already laid down laws in creation...

1 Like

Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by sonmvayina(m): 10:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
chidifrank:

bull crap....judgement is for the living, never for the dead.....Ezekiel 18 will enlighten you..the spirit returns to god..it is pure, it does not need saving from anything...i know it is hard for you to comprehend and believe..
Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by sonmvayina(m): 10:50pm On Feb 23, 2020
Roycemadeit:

Lol
Nothing is wrong before God.
There's already laid down laws in creation...

from human point of view.....if i catch you molesting my under age daughter, you know i wont spare you'......

asper the bold, we need to set boundaries for our selves in other to have a more fulfilling human experience....dont you think?..like thou shall not commit adultery, we know how painful it is when such occurs and the husband might be chasing you with AK 47..
Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by sonmvayina(m): 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2020
Roycemadeit:

dont mind him, he keeps picturing god as Donald trump

1 Like

Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by chidifrank(m): 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2020
Roycemadeit:
j
What spirit is abiding in the body of a sinner? grin grin
see human as computer , we have d hardwRe n we hv d software. flesh is the hardware while d spirit dt operates the flesh is d software. wen we were created from dust, we were without life, then God breathed the spirit of life into man n man became a living being or soul(a living spirit of u wanna it spirit) Genesis 2:7
the living soul in man is not the Holy Spirit of God okay. The Holy Spirit of God is a messenger dt God uses to carry out His works
Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by Roycemadeit(m): 10:53pm On Feb 23, 2020
sonmvayina:

from human point of view.....if i catch you molesting my under age daughter, you know i wont spare you'......

asper the bold, we need to set boundaries for our selves in other to have a more fulfilling human experience....dont you think?..like thou shall not commit adultery, we know how painful it is when such occurs and the husband might be chasing you with AK 47..

We don't need to set up any boundaries. All we need Is Love, understanding that separatism breeds chaos, that the next person to you is you in another form.

1 Like

Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by sonmvayina(m): 10:54pm On Feb 23, 2020
chidifrank:

see human as computer , we have d hardwRe n we hv d software. flesh is the hardware while d spirit dt operates the flesh is d software. wen we were created from dust, we were without life, then God breathed the spirit of life into man n man became a living being or soul(a living spirit of u wanna it spirit) Genesis 2:7
the living soul in man is not the Holy Spirit of God okay. The Holy Spirit of God is a messenger dt God uses to carry out His works

but god is a spirit, so god who is a spirit also have another spirit..that is also different from the spirit he gave to man.....

hmmm, i smell bull shit
Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by Roycemadeit(m): 10:57pm On Feb 23, 2020
chidifrank:

When did he breath in this life?
Was it during conjugation, when the fetus is formed or when the child is delivered?? angry grin angry angry grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by chidifrank(m): 10:57pm On Feb 23, 2020
Roycemadeit:

P.s.
Assumption is the best way to kill a chance to obtain knowledge.

Information are always around you.
By the way I didn't see this in any movie.
I am amazed that in this age and time, you do not know the foundation of your religion.
bla bla bla.... u hv still not given me ur link or facts so i read for myself... continue assuming okay.no be only Assumption. give me facts keep ur assumptions
Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by Roycemadeit(m): 10:58pm On Feb 23, 2020
chidifrank:

bla bla bla.... u hv still not given me ur link or facts so i read for myself... continue assuming okay.no be only Assumption. give me facts keep ur assumptions

Bros, if you need info
Seek for it.
It's obvious you are yet a long way off.

1 Like

Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by chidifrank(m): 11:02pm On Feb 23, 2020
Roycemadeit:

Let me ask you
What is the origin of the Bible
very simple, what is bible n who wrote d bible shld b ur question
u don’t even know how to ask question ,
come how u take cope for school ?
u are really gathering informations from me
am really educating you. u must pay ooo lol
Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by chidifrank(m): 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
Roycemadeit:

who did Jesus Christ promised to send to the Disciples after He left ? and who did He finally send to d pple of God? read your bible
Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by Roycemadeit(m): 11:09pm On Feb 23, 2020
chidifrank:

very simple, what is bible n who wrote d bible shld b ur question
u don’t even know how to ask question ,
come how u take cope for school ?
u are really gathering informations from me
am really educating you. u must pay ooo lol

What have you said so far that amounts to education?

If all your confusing writings were meant to educate, I would clock fifty years old in kindergarten. You literally have a Nursery 1 school leaving certificate. grin
Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by chidifrank(m): 11:10pm On Feb 23, 2020
sonmvayina:

bull crap....judgement is for the living, never for the dead.....Ezekiel 18 will enlighten you..the spirit returns to god..it is pure, it does not need saving from anything...i know it is hard for you to comprehend and believe..
sorry which spirit returns to God ? my dear read n study. after death of the flesh comes judgement of all human spirits
Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by Roycemadeit(m): 11:17pm On Feb 23, 2020
chidifrank:
who did Jesus Christ promised to send to the Disciples after He left ? and who did He finally send to d pple of God? read your bible

He said he would send the holy spirit.
I hope you have seen the flame of fiery tongue fall into the head of someone?.
Or heard anyone speak Russian or Latin or any of our earthly languages just as it happened to the disciples in the Bible?

Lie lie

1 Like

Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by Roycemadeit(m): 11:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
chidifrank:

sorry which spirit returns to God ? my dear read n study. after death of the flesh comes judgement of all human spirits

Lol
Excuse me pastor...
What Is the judgement on the father of Sin
Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by chidifrank(m): 11:22pm On Feb 23, 2020
sonmvayina:

but god is a spirit, so god who is a spirit also have another spirit..that is also different from the spirit he gave to man.....

hmmm, i smell bull shit
u still don’t get, what is in man is a living spirit call it spirit of life wat make us human being n not non living thing. that’s what makes man like God cos God is a spirit. d world from beginning is a spiritual being occupying d world before God decided to create things including man. before God breathed into man , man was just a mud nothing else but in other for man to b like God who is a spirit , He had to give it Life which is dt breathe. everything abt God from the beginning is spirit okay so for man to have d likeness of God it has to be a spirit too... u can see how special man is to God. flesh n spirit. angels are only spirits dts why only Man has dominion over everything on ds physical earth more than Angel. dts why we see man and we don’t see Angels here on ds Earth with a physical eyes... only spirits can see spirits
Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by Nobody: 4:28am On Feb 24, 2020
LordReed:

You are just on a long thing.

Whatever my friend.

WHATEVER! smiley
Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by Nobody: 4:30am On Feb 24, 2020
Roycemadeit:

There's no evil or good...
This is why the Bible lost its lucre for me
It's a bundle of confusion from the get go...

..A child is given a playing ground. Right in the middle, is something that would hurt him and you know it would eventually do, and you left it there maybe because of sport or you just wanted to test his faithfulness and when he failed you pushed him out and punished him. And since then the child is been struggling to seek your face but you don't let him see you because he exercised his freewill on the ground you gave him or because as magnificent as you are the child HAD HURT YOU.

I tire for all of Una wey they carry Bible
I can only agree with you because I still find it difficult to clarify some things, and untill I do that, this is my belief, God is some irrational set of entity, that doesn't knows what he really want from the beginning, being confused and deciding to amuse himself, began to think, and create man from His thought, if you want to know how confused a man is, check his thought, and because we are Gods thought, the world state of confusion is a perfect representation of the thought of God. If you wish to take me up on this, maybe by tagging me blasphemous, I think you should be prepared to defend your God.
And mind you, I remain neutral till I get some clarification, I only defend what I understand.
We all are learners, and no one can boast to understand everything, that can't be achieved in a single lifetime, but once you began to question what you don't understand, the understanding will be given to use, you don't question a belief, follow it blindly, and you will only have yourself to blame.
Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by Roycemadeit(m): 6:08am On Feb 24, 2020
Renerd:

I can only agree with you because I still find it difficult to clarify some things, and untill I do that, this is my belief, God is some irrational set of entity, that doesn't knows what he really want from the beginning, being confused and deciding to amuse himself, began to think, and create man from His thought, if you want to know how confused a man is, check his thought, and because we are Gods thought, the world state of confusion is a perfect representation of the thought of God. If you wish to take me up on this, maybe by tagging me blasphemous, I think you should be prepared to defend your God.
And mind you, I remain neutral till I get some clarification, I only defend what I understand.
We all are learners, and no one can boast to understand everything, that can't be achieved in a single lifetime, but once you began to question what you don't understand, the understanding will be given to use, you don't question a belief, follow it blindly, and you will only have yourself to blame.

For a better perspective substitute God in this quote with "Christian God" the Christian God is who you have described above. He is not the God that created everything out of love.

1 Like

Re: Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. by sonmvayina(m): 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2020
chidifrank:

That spirit is God, will God judge himself?.. It will become one with God... There is only one spirit, different manifestation....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do All Good People Go To Heaven? / Simple Similarities And Differences Between Jehovah's Witnesses And LDS / Prophet Segun Adebayo Latest Revelations: A Well Known Thug Or Tout Including A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.