Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

The Moment Tyson Fury Licked The Bl00d Of Deontay Wilder - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Moment Tyson Fury Licked The Bl00d Of Deontay Wilder (3408 Views)

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video / The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) / Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Tyson Fury Licked The Bl00d Of Deontay Wilder by reportminds: 8:14am On Feb 23, 2020
The Gypsy King knocked out Deontay Wilder in the seventh round in the world heavy weight match.

It was a rematch between both super boxers. It went down at the Staples center in the USA.

Many fans were shocked with the way the match ended after seven rounds, as Wilder corner had had to throw in the towel.

Although, Gypsy King had knocked down Wilder in the third round, but he managed to get back to his feet.

This didn't last long, as he went later in the fifth round.

The loss was the first defeat in 43 fights for Wilder, while Fury remains unbeaten after 31 bouts, with one draw from their previous bout in December 2018.

Recall earlier before the match, Fury had stated that he wanted to taste blood, which happened to be the blood of Deontay Wilder.

During the bout, the Gypsy King was pictured doing that will jabbing Wilder which punches and led to blood spill.

The moment Wilder was down and staring at the Gypsy King for mercy. But he didn't as Wilder corner had to throw in the towel.

https://www.reportminds.com/2020/02/the-moment-tyson-fury-licked-bl00d-of.html?m=1

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Licked The Bl00d Of Deontay Wilder by dheilaw1(m): 8:21am On Feb 23, 2020
Fury is a beast

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Licked The Bl00d Of Deontay Wilder by Davash222(m): 8:21am On Feb 23, 2020
Vampire in boxing ring.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Licked The Bl00d Of Deontay Wilder by scoundrel(f): 8:56am On Feb 23, 2020
He didn’t lick it, he was taunting Wilder. To me it was a futile strategy since the man’s eardrum was perforated. All I’m sure he heard was a continuous echo of whatever sound Fury was making.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Licked The Bl00d Of Deontay Wilder by Ayobami7(m): 10:36am On Feb 23, 2020
无聊的

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Licked The Bl00d Of Deontay Wilder by Everrest9(m): 10:38am On Feb 23, 2020
What a pity for Wilder

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Licked The Bl00d Of Deontay Wilder by Faeton: 10:48am On Feb 23, 2020
BEAST OF MOTHER NATURE:
https://fete./BOMN
Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Licked The Bl00d Of Deontay Wilder by patroit001(m): 4:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
Ayobami7:
无聊的
I second your opinion grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Licked The Bl00d Of Deontay Wilder by DeeMain(m): 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2020
scoundrel:
He didn’t lick it, he was taunting Wilder. To me it was a futile strategy since the man’s eardrum was perforated. All I’m sure he heard was a continuous echo of whatever sound Fury was making.

He licked it. Taunted him in the left ear as blood leaked then followed it up with a lick.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Licked The Bl00d Of Deontay Wilder by Viserion: 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2020
after all the mouth wilder make

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Licked The Bl00d Of Deontay Wilder by scoundrel(f): 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
DeeMain:

He licked it. Taunted him in the left ear as blood leaked then followed it up with a lick.
He didn’t. Watch it in HD for confirmation. I doubt he is stupid enough to try such since blood borne diseases are a thing.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Licked The Bl00d Of Deontay Wilder by DeeMain(m): 5:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
scoundrel:

He didn’t. Watch it in HD for confirmation. I doubt he is stupid enough to try such since blood borne diseases are a thing.

Fury get small werey/madness if na that one. It looked like a lick. The commentator said it was a lick. He said he will taste blood. I hope you are right though. 'Cause that would have been sick!
Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Licked The Bl00d Of Deontay Wilder by TheChameleon: 11:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
Many years back, i came across a serial killer who loved to drink blood....

This is a true story of survival.
Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Licked The Bl00d Of Deontay Wilder by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 24, 2020
我同意
Ayobami7:
无聊的
Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Licked The Bl00d Of Deontay Wilder by Ancecoker(m): 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
grin
Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Licked The Bl00d Of Deontay Wilder by ruzell86: 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
Ayobami7:
无聊的
What you said is really true.
Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Licked The Bl00d Of Deontay Wilder by paulolee(m): 11:26pm On Oct 10, 2021
just for the camera...he isn't dt stupid to lick wilder blood
Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Licked The Bl00d Of Deontay Wilder by paulolee(m): 11:27pm On Oct 10, 2021
Ayobami7:
无聊的
no na..its fury dt won n not wilder

(1) (Reply)

Did Anyone See The Look On Uzoho's Face After The Game? / Lagerback Wants To Work With 'legend' Kanu / AFCON 2012: Gabon Vs Niger (2 - 0) On January 23rd 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.