Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,231 members, 7,953,880 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:06 AM

The Tricky 'acts Of Alter Call' Born Again - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Tricky 'acts Of Alter Call' Born Again (238 Views)

Opinion: Does Alter Call Have Any Significant Role In Salvation? / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Tricky 'acts Of Alter Call' Born Again by 48noble(m): 8:59am On Feb 23, 2020
Followed a friend to Church on child dedication and the prayer I joined was for those who wants to give their lives to Christ on the alter.

D pastor was like if u are angry about the situation of this country and wants to destroy that spirit of corruption,pray this prayer with me.

Too embarrassed when the usher asked me to come out, ur brother couldn't hide his anger.

Who can relate?
Re: The Tricky 'acts Of Alter Call' Born Again by 66spirit(m): 9:44am On Feb 23, 2020
Hahaha

(1) (Reply)

Indeed Jesus Christ Crucified Rose From The Dead / Prayers Do Not Work, It's An Illusion! / What Do You Know About Secular Humanism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.