Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Nairaland Please Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Please Help Me (460 Views)

I Need A Loan From A Wealthy Man In Nairaland Please / Nairaland Please Advise Me. Is This Girl I Met On Badoo Ghosting Me? / I Am New On Nairaland , Please Welcome Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Please Help Me by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 23, 2020
Here is my short story
Am a man of 30+ of age and have a wife and a son
Last year match I caught her red handed sending her nude pics to a man on WhatsApp this bring a argument and fight between us that her sister called me that am a man of insecurity later both family have to call us and settle it for us and she confess and apologize.
cry this is what happen to me today... she woke up to do some house work in the house so she left her phone beside me 'I mean on the bed' I just took up her phone to check what real Madrid and levante play yesterday night because have exhausted my data immediately I on her data whatsapp picture message come in i open it imagine what I see is this the same man sending her joystick to my wife and my wife sending all of her private nude parts to him as well in their chat history.... am totally confused don't know what to do...please I need your strong advice
NB I will be happy if this can go to home page thanks
Re: Nairaland Please Help Me by Manadan0000(m): 9:26am On Feb 23, 2020
This matter pass my power, I don't know what to advise because I ve been there many times but in a relationship not marriage, am also a man of insecurities, if it were a relationship would ve advised you dump her black fat ass & move on, a responsible lady will not send her nude.
Run for your life before she stab u and marry her lover one day, sit her down and ask her if she want you or the man, if she choose the man please let her go so you ll ve peace.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Please Help Me by MDBrand: 9:26am On Feb 23, 2020
olorunosebi:
Here is my short story
Last year match I caught her red handed sending her nude pics to a man on WhatsApp this bring a argument and fight between us that her sister called me that am a man of insecurity later both family have to call us and settle it for us and she confess and apologize.
cry this is what happen to me today... she woke up to do some house work in the house so she left her phone beside me 'I mean on the bed' I just took up her phone to check what real Madrid and levante play yesterday night because have exhausted my data immediately I on her data whatsapp picture message come in i open it imagine what I see is this the same man sending her joystick to my wife and my wife sending all of her private nude parts to him as well in their chat history.... am totally confused don't know what to do...please I need your strong advice
LovePeddler story.... Your wife won't change bro
Re: Nairaland Please Help Me by spyg1(m): 9:28am On Feb 23, 2020
Lie Mohammed narrating his story on Nairaland
Re: Nairaland Please Help Me by leksite120(m): 9:28am On Feb 23, 2020
Go and do something to your English first
Re: Nairaland Please Help Me by budaatum: 9:30am On Feb 23, 2020
Are you reaping what you been sowing?

olorunosebi:
Please I need a woman who is single or a single mother who is ready for marriage not wedding o
Re: Nairaland Please Help Me by ikh777: 9:30am On Feb 23, 2020
olorunosebi:
Here is my short story

find a lady to chat with.... let her see the chat. IF POSSIBLE CREATE A NEW WHATSAPP.... get a second phone... let it be as though its a female then chat with that phone and let your nudes be there.... WHEN SHE SEES IT, if she reacts and accuses you or calls family, BE PATIENT... let all the family gather then bring out the second phone. EXPOSE HER FOOOLISHNESS then walk away. MOVE OUT OF THAT HOUSE else she may infect you with a disease and you will regret.

alternatively you can lay THUNDERBOLT on her, that any man who sleeps with her will get stuck and she will be a public disgrace to the point she will have to leave your house or be too ashamed to misbehave.

Always play it cool. you can use the female number to chat with the man, and deal with him.

You have lost respect in your own home, find the reason, it may be that the other man has more money or is more endowed in his manhood than you. Ladies like your wife need a terrible experience before they can change.

Two wrongs may not make a RIGHT but can show how serious you are. Refuse to be taken for granted.
Re: Nairaland Please Help Me by Pweetiedude(m): 9:33am On Feb 23, 2020
Though, I wouldn't advice you to send your wife packing but you're sitting on a powder keg because a promiscuous wife is viable of killing her husband if not herself. A word is enough for the wise if what you said above about her is true.
Re: Nairaland Please Help Me by daddytime(m): 9:33am On Feb 23, 2020
You are living with an enemy and calling her your wife.

Anu e nse mi....

You still dey ask wetin you wan do?

I pity parents wey dey breed these present dickhead punnies.

Who told you, you must stay married or endure abuse of whatever sort, to be seen as successful or heaven-bound?

Continue in your mumuness.

Your mumuness is exactly what is attracting your woman to that same guy, believe me.
Re: Nairaland Please Help Me by nairalanded: 9:36am On Feb 23, 2020

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Please Help Me by MiztaFabuloz(m): 9:38am On Feb 23, 2020
In my opinion, if this story is true, I will say you are the one at fault. No reasonable woman would do that to her husband if her husband is satisfying her sexually, making her feel appreciated and treating her like a queen.

There is definitely something you are not doing right that is pushing her to find attention outside. She may not have met the guy before and probably don't intend meeting the guy for sex, just that she might be romantically bored with you probably because you are not romantic, and this will make her just use such means to keep herself romantically happy whenever she is bored.

Though she is wrong sending her nudes to a man as a married woman, you can only stop her from such act if maybe you begin to do same with her maybe when you are away from home or just spicen up your romance life with her and she will not imagine doing such a thing again.
Re: Nairaland Please Help Me by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 23, 2020
olorunosebi:
Here is my short story
Divorce the woman sir, she's not worth the stress.
Re: Nairaland Please Help Me by AskProf: 9:45am On Feb 23, 2020
Notasaints:
Divorce the woman sir, she's not worth the stress.

Re: Nairaland Please Help Me by Akinbahm(m): 9:47am On Feb 23, 2020
MiztaFabuloz:
In my opinion, if this story is true, I will say you are the one at fault. No reasonable woman would do that to her husband if her husband is satisfying her sexually, making her feel appreciated and treating her like a queen.

There is definitely something you are not doing right that is pushing her to find attention outside. She may not have met the guy before and probably don't intend meeting the guy for sex, just that she might be romantically bored with you probably because you are not romantic, and this will make her just use such means to keep herself romantically happy whenever she is bored.

Though she is wrong sending her nudes to a man as a married woman, you can only stop her from such act if maybe you begin to do same with her maybe when you are away from home or just spicen up your romance life with her and she will not imagine doing such a thing again.
Re: Nairaland Please Help Me by yomi007k(m): 9:48am On Feb 23, 2020
Since you don't know what to do, kneel down raise up your hands and close your eyes. tongue

You can also serve her breakfast in bed.
Re: Nairaland Please Help Me by internationalman(m): 9:58am On Feb 23, 2020
I doubt the credibility if this story.

But if really it's true what you typed, just know that your wife has/is/will fück that dude..
Re: Nairaland Please Help Me by Martinez39s(m): 10:05am On Feb 23, 2020
Here is my short story
@Emboldened
Shaming tactics and the unity of the sisterhood.

One redpill I always give guys concerning women that cheat is "ONCE A CHEAT, ALWAYS A CHEAT."
Re: Nairaland Please Help Me by Rapmoney(m): 10:21am On Feb 23, 2020
I'm a very shocked that some persons on this thread believed this crap posted by a troll. People post all kinds of lies these days to trend.
Re: Nairaland Please Help Me by spirul77: 10:30am On Feb 23, 2020
baba first go do DNA test on "your son" before anything else now
Re: Nairaland Please Help Me by XhosaNostra(f): 10:43am On Feb 23, 2020
Never play gullible twice by giving the benefit of the doubt to a cheating partner, so they can screw you over again. I don't know how you can be able to look at them the same way, let alone touch them or allow them to touch you. It's like salvaging something from the dumpster & going to bed with it! Also, if they did it once, there's a possibility that they may do it again. You found that out the hard way. Oops.
Re: Nairaland Please Help Me by Beautifulgirl(f): 10:51am On Feb 23, 2020
Enough of all these make up stories. I only pity those wasting their time advising you guys.
Re: Nairaland Please Help Me by Adelan25: 11:02am On Feb 23, 2020
Guy why now you later put your story here on nl have you finally got solution?

(1) (Reply)

Should Men Pay For It? / Holy Relationship Needed / Why Are They So Many Half Casts In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.